It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt St Helen's 1980 events are possibly associated with the Ukraine Holodomor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The web link below has a good description about Harry Randall Truman, and his burial location of 150 feet below the bottom of the present new Spirit Lake, that is located on top of and at a much higher elevation than the old Spirit Lake that existed before the 1980 May eruption.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg This tiny problem that you mention, is easily solved if you do a web search or a youtube search of "the real Mt. Sinai".

The actual real Mount Sinai where Moses received the laws was in Saudi Arabia, and this other mountain had a different name of something like "Jebel Al Lawz" and it is a volcanic mountain. There is a lot of proof available about this fact.

The following web search gives the Bible and Torah verses that describe the mountain conditions when Moses received the laws, as being full of fire and smoke, which implies that the mountain was a volcano.

I have read that the traditional Mt. Sinai location is not a volcanic mountain, as you stated.

www.google.com...=bible+verse+where+smoke+came+from+st+sinai

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: trader21
a reply to: AngryCymraeg This tiny problem that you mention, is easily solved if you do a web search or a youtube search of "the real Mt. Sinai".

The actual real Mount Sinai where Moses received the laws was in Saudi Arabia, and this other mountain had a different name of something like "Jebel Al Lawz" and it is a volcanic mountain. There is a lot of proof available about this fact.

The following web search gives the Bible and Torah verses that describe the mountain conditions when Moses received the laws, as being full of fire and smoke, which implies that the mountain was a volcano.

I have read that the traditional Mt. Sinai location is not a volcanic mountain, as you stated.

www.google.com...=bible+verse+where+smoke+came+from+st+sinai

Fine, but the Jebel al Lawz isn't a volcano either. None of the mountains that have been identified as being candidates for being Mount Sinai have erupted at the correct time period for the Exodus, if it even happened.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg You did not tell me what your sources of information are, so that I may check out your conclusion.

The videos that I have seen and the materials that I have read, claim that it is the correct volcano. Maybe the problem is with the actual spelling of the mountain's name, as the actual name may be a little different. I have observed different spellings in English translation given. Just a guess, but maybe it is closer to the name Jabal al Lawz.

Here are two web addresses that have a lot to say about this subject.

www.hope-of-israel.org...

www.riaanbooysen.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg You did not tell me what your sources of information are, so that I may check out your conclusion.

The videos that I have seen and the materials that I have read, claim that it is the correct volcano. Maybe the problem is with the actual spelling of the mountain's name, as the actual name may be a little different. I have observed different spellings in English translation given. Just a guess, but maybe it is closer to the name Jabal al Lawz.

Here are two web addresses that have a lot to say about this subject.

www.hope-of-israel.org...

www.riaanbooysen.com...

Both your sources rely on a great deal of conjecture and not a lot of facts. Saudi Arabia does contain volcanic fields with cinder cones etc, but we can date the eruptions. By the way, Thera is not in Saudi Arabia. It's a volcano to the North of Crete that might have been responsible for the fall of the Minoans.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

What is your source of information about the mismatch in the dates of the eruptions in Saudi Arabia ?

Maybe as tourists are not allowed to visit the mountain in Saudi Arabia where Moses received the law, the eruption data is also possibly intentionally manipulated to show a mismatch, in order to try to keep many more unwanted traveling Tourists away.

Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The arguments about Thera is that it was the source of another second volcanic activity that was related to the deliverance of the Israeli's out of Egypt by Moses.

Do you think that there could be an association with the big lies about where the mountain is that Moses received the law, and with the possibility of many other possible big lies about the full truth of the Holocaust ? There had to be a Holocaust in order for Israel to come into existence in 1948, and to continue to stay in existence. And certain professional and very well paid organized crime mobsters knew exactly how to bring about a perfect and undeniable Holocaust.

edit on 23-6-2014 by trader21 because: add word unwanted

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: trader21
You seem to be labouring under a large number of misapprehensions. The first is that the events of the bible are verifiable history. They're not - they're a collection of myths and folk stories that have been manipulated over the years. Here's a good example - in the bible the Kingdom of Solomon is very large. In reality archaeology (inscriptions, coins, buildings, etc) shows us that it was a hell of a lot smaller. Why do you think that the Mount Sinai legend has any veracity? And why would geologists be forced to lie about it? Unlikely.
Then there's your statement about the Holocaust. What big lie about it? It happened. It fits into the historical framework of Germany, which was led by a pathological sociopathic anti-Semite who was pathetically bad at his job but who sadly had a large number of professional generals under his command.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg Do you think that there is a God ?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg Do you think that there is a God ?

Nope. I've been an atheist for years. My parents made the mistake of sending me to religious lessons for my confirmation when I was 16. The more I studied the more I stopped believing. Researching the Middle East in College finished things off quite nicely.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OMGosh - I was 15 years old when St. Helens went off on Sunday morning, May 18th, 1980. Since I lived about 75 miles NNW of the mountain (in a city named Federal Way, WA), we got on our roof and had a fantastic show. Strangely, since the wind was blowing in an easterly direction, there was no ash to be found anywhere around us following the eruption even though my wife, who lived in Idaho back then, had her Sunday morning turn into night due to the ash cloud that blanketed them with many inches (or a foot or so?) of ash.
Now, at the time of "the big one", we already had eruptions that we watched. The March 27th eruption was the one that originally got us all talking - 52 days prior to May 18th!

So - I was 15 years old, 75 miles away from the eruption, and had also witnessed the March 27th eruption 52 days prior to May 18th! 15 + 75 + 52 = 142! Then add the 1 + 4 + 2 and you get 7!

I really have no idea how this ties into your OP, but I'm just putting it out there. But FWIW, everything I wrote regarding my personal experience with St. Helens is true

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1 Thank you for your trying to be helpful. I am sure that there are many more significant associations regarding this subject that I have not discovered yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I am curious to ask you if you are also a Zionist ? If so, why would you be a Zionist if you are an atheist ?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I am curious to ask you if you are also a Zionist ? If so, why would you be a Zionist if you are an atheist ?

No, I'm not a Zionist. I'm just someone who likes facts.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg What are some of the particular facts that you believe are missing from this thread posting, and that you would like to have presented ?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Is this like saying because I ate snow peas in 2014, it must have a tie-in to Justin Beiber's birth?

I'm not following your logic with this. I guess that goes without saying.

visualize whirled peas

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Thus: HOLODOMOR = new 1980 shape of HOLLOW + DOME

That is a numerology quality stretch right there..
oh wait, you used numerology in your next point..

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg What are some of the particular facts that you believe are missing from this thread posting, and that you would like to have presented ?

Well, given the fact that I find your entire theory to be utterly spurious, you're going to have to provide a large number of facts.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

HOLODOMOR = HOLO + DOMO + R ( R IS 18th alphabet letter = 1980 ) = new 1980 Mt St Helen shape of HOLLOW + DOME

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

HOLODOMOR = HOLO + DOMO + R ( R IS 18th alphabet letter = 1980 ) = new 1980 Mt St Helen shape of HOLLOW + DOME

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm sorry, I could make an equally 'convincing' argument that the siege of Jerusalem in 70AD was linked to the eruption of Vesuvius in 79AD.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The Holodomor involved the great persecution of mainly millions of Christians by the communist atheists, and the associated 1980 Mt St Helen's event may also similarly relate to the great Christian persecution at the time of the Vesuvius 79 AD event. Regarding an argument to support that the siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD was linked to the eruption of Vesuvius in 79AD, notice that the letter J is very similar to the letter V, and thus notice that the word Vesuvius becomes Jesuvius which is very close to the word Jesus. The great Christian Persecution by the Romans began in 64 AD, and it lasted for over 250 years. The World Jewish leadership at that time in history of 64 AD hated the Christians, and wanted to get rid of all of the Christians. Roman Emperor Nero falsely accused the Christians for being guilty for the burning of Rome in 64 AD, which was the cause for the beginning of and the continuation of the great Christian persecution by Rome. The Jewish Talmud makes a statement that Nero was a Jewish proselyte. Therefore the 70 AD siege of Jerusalem may possibly have actually been a justice directly from God for the great Christian Persecution by the Romans which began in 64 AD. The 79 AD Vesuvius event may relate to the continuing great Christian persecution by Rome in 79 AD, similarly as the 1980 Mt. St. Helen's event may have related to the continuing Holodomor in 1980. Note that the real essence of the Holodomor was actually continuing in 1980, because it was illegal in all of the USSR then to discuss or to bring up the subject of the Holodomor. The Holodomor was continuing in 1980 because the USSR was continuing to try to erase it's memory from history. It is interesting that the Romans and the USSR had both eventually converted to being mostly Christian countries.

REF: www.eyewitnesstohistory.com...

REF: Do a web search of "where is it written in the Talmud that Nero was a proselyte".

REF: vnnforum.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join