It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a ninja who is Using the Ancient Tablet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
I have a good friend who was one of Hayes's students who trained under Hatsumi.He is a PRC right now.
I very much doubt he would adapt a hokey name or code,the man is double tabbed (as far as I know)

Michael Echanis would be a close description of a modern ninja,He was a Hwarang Do specailist.I'm thinking he helped devise some of that 1st Battalion stuff that was in "Men Who Stare at Goats"

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Welcome Zetaninja.
Does 'The Tablet' have a name? I'm curious and would like a few good keywords to search.

Ill bite on this flaming thread....

No it doesent. You see it´s "THE" Tablet...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: serviceothersAnbu1

I worked with a guy who was 100% sure he was a ninja. He really did talk the talk.......now as far as walking the walk........not so much. His "experience" came from movies and self help you tube videos. It was pretty funny watching try and break boards.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

This dude will never reach twenty posts.

2nd

(post by serviceothersAnbu1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: serviceothersAnbu1
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why don't you educate yourself by taking a stroll through the *Introduction Forum* and see that we didn't pick just only you out to welcome in that fashion. That's what we do. Welcome people with cheerful humorous posts.

But, you had to take it all wrong, and way too personal, didn't you. Were you born with that chip on your shoulder. Or, did you spend your youth cultivating it.

Des
edit on Tue Jun 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: serviceothersAnbu1

Posters were just having some fun, that's how it goes in the introductions forum.

If you give out attitude on ATS you will more than likely get it back.

May I suggest just be open and friendly...it will serve you well.

Welcome to the land of make believe may you find what you seek.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
if you really really wanna get serious and discuss the ninja thing then i can get on the ninja thing lets talk about ninjas
first for all those who seem to think a ninja is hidden all the time WRONG obviously you yet to even take a ninjutsu class or anything related. 2nd ninjas dont wear blk in a old times they wore white or looked like a farmer 3rd your all very confused and obviously have nothing better to do with yourself then look in the intro area why because your prob some old ass dude looking to be on dateline or your just really really heavy and cant leave your chair in whihc you made the choice to yap your bs on some page just to pass the time because you spent so much effor making some established personality on here to make you feel good about yourself and since ppl are offended means i hit the mark and you should be ashamed by your own words since you couldnt write a nice meaningful thing that wasnt mean or rude and now that you have me talking the real deal fact about you its made you mad and you wanna try and say some comeback or soemthing to make things your way in which will only end in sorrow. so yes post dumb # talk about uneducated crap that has nothing to do with top secret i will just look at your words process it and realize that this person is obviously really stupid and even posted his own face or some dumb photo he/she found on google
oh if your going to say something uneducated and post some stupid link to something even more dumb then you just proved my point. so go ahead say something cause again its just not going to be nice or meaningful becuase its something your mind is unable to come up with cause you've been on here since 2001 or some crap and you just made your self to established on some website.
thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just thought I would drop in and say hi.

before you get banned for being such a jackass.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Relax people. No need to get all upset.

Welcome aboard mate.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

if you really really wanna get serious and discuss the ninja thing then i can get on the ninja thing lets talk about ninjas
first for all those who seem to think a ninja is hidden all the time WRONG obviously you yet to even take a ninjutsu class or anything related. 2nd ninjas dont wear blk in a old times they wore white or looked like a farmer 3rd your all very confused and obviously have nothing better to do with yourself then look in the intro area why because your prob some old ass dude looking to be on dateline or your just really really heavy and cant leave your chair in whihc you made the choice to yap your bs on some page just to pass the time because you spent so much effor making some established personality on here to make you feel good about yourself and since ppl are offended means i hit the mark and you should be ashamed by your own words since you couldnt write a nice meaningful thing that wasnt mean or rude and now that you have me talking the real deal fact about you its made you mad and you wanna try and say some comeback or soemthing to make things your way in which will only end in sorrow. so yes post dumb # talk about uneducated crap that has nothing to do with top secret i will just look at your words process it and realize that this person is obviously really stupid and even posted his own face or some dumb photo he/she found on google
oh if your going to say something uneducated and post some stupid link to something even more dumb then you just proved my point. so go ahead say something cause again its just not going to be nice or meaningful becuase its something your mind is unable to come up with cause you've been on here since 2001 or some crap and you just made your self to established on some website.
thank you.

Knock...knock...knock...anybody home?

This is the INTRODUCTION FORUM. NOT a thread topic forum. Introduce yourself in the accepted way, then when you have 20 posts to your name, restart your ninja thread in the appropriate forum

I don't know how many ways, nor times we can tell you this.

ATS is not going to change their T and C's just for you Bubba.

Des

edit on 17-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

thank you.

Ninja please.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
introduction you want an intro ok i got one for all of you
Hi im me before making a profile i questioned if this was the ight thing but now that i made one i realized that this place is filled with bs and the only thing anyone seems to have here is given to me already by my source and he agrees that this site is bs and just filled with abunch of ppl who dont know what they are looking at. i have no time to waste here since your all unable to give actual information that isnt posted on yahoo or from your own experiance its all just bs crap and sooo i leave you with this.
you want top secret here you can have it
the sun set last week at 9pm, yesterday it set at 930pm... 16 hours worth of a day
if you look at the sun and the moon youll notice how they arent in the right place
zetatalk is legit
the bible.... yeah look up pope 1989
reptile ppl.... yeah those ppl are real its been in your history since you were in 1st grade look at the greeks
12th planet.... you wanna look at it? take a flight to denver
BAM FOOL you just got schooled and now your confused and all i can say is who knows about the tablet found in 1974? if you know about it then hit me up.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
ban me i beg you to do it i really really dont care why would i care im waiting for someone to know what im talking about and once that person posts this whole attitude will end and i will ignore the lame ppl saying stuff so yeah ban me but im waiting for something. i was told to post here and wait so thats what im doing i could give a crap about what you have to say unless it involves what im seeking you'll keep getting the same type of response if im given reason to give attitude

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OK, for the sake of all involved, so we don't have to ban anyone, this thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join