It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a ninja who is Using the Ancient Tablet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am The one called zeta ninja,
If you need a friend then im here to be your friend, im 28, male and from the bay area, i dont like conforming, i like helping others and yeah im awesome. when i conduct research i see it as a puzzle ment to be solved.
i came across a site with tablet decoded words and i found it very moving as if i already knew not sure if thats the right way to phrase it but yeah it moved me and i feel like i'm suppose to follow it..
if anyone knows of this and has actual real life experience with the words and teachings of it then please talk to me and realize if you dont know of the 9 nor of the matrix concept (not the movie) then you shouldn't reply.
-the Zetaninja

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: serviceothersAnbu1

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You failed as a ninja by revealing yourself .. though hollywood always needs ninjas for its movies you should apply with them as you meet their low standards ..

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

Great post!!
Way to be welcoming to the new account. It is not like every one on this site agrees with everything you have to say.

Welcome zeta, a mod will be around soon to give you the ground rule and des should give ya some food.
See ya around the boards!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: serviceothersAnbu1
if you dont know of the 9 nor of the matrix concept (not the movie) then you shouldn't reply.
You mean this about the 9?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the 9 demonstrates the omni dimension which is the higher dimensional flux emanation called Spirit that always occurs within the center of the magnetic field lines. The last number left to be explained from The MATHEMATICAL FINGERPRINT OF GOD is the number 9. The number nine is Energy being manifested in a single moment event of occurrence in our physical world of creation. It is unique because it is the focal center by being the only number identifying with the vertical upright axis. It is the singularity or the Primal Point of Unity. The number nine never changes and is linear. For example all multiples of 9 equal 9. 9x1=9, 9x2=18, but 1+8=9, 9x3=27, but 2+7=9. This is because it is emanating in a straight line from the center of mass out of the nucleus of every atom, and from out of the singularity of a black hole. It is complete, revealing perfection, and has no parity because it always equals itself. The number nine is the missing particle in the universe known as Dark Matter.
That's from Marko Rodin but I'm still waiting for him to cure all disease with his "flux thruster atom pulsar electrical venturi spacetime implosion field generator coil" like he claims it can do, so until he proves that it's hard to believe him.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome Zetaninja.
Does 'The Tablet' have a name? I'm curious and would like a few good keywords to search.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
You failed as a ninja by revealing yourself .. though hollywood always needs ninjas for its movies you should apply with them as you meet their low standards ..

I was thinking the same thoughts,

I just didn't want to say it.

Anyways, welcome to ATS, You will fit right in here with the vast majority.

Never mind the rest of us........ we're just sane.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Welcome, the one they call Zeta Ninja

Just curious....why Zeta and not Alpha, gamma, beta, iota or Lamba Or Sigma epsilon

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I never knew there was a talking car named a Zeta Ninja. Must be an oriental one.

From the Bay area, must be from Green Bay.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Choose wisely...

Nija Matrix Kittehs Welcome you to ATS...

Des

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

OOPS...almost forgot the food...for this newbie nija master #9 something or other...

Yep...they get the Alien cake...

Des

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
42. And you're not a very good ninja. I'm not challenging your combat skills, but I believe there is some sort of requirement that you should have secrecy skills. Ninjas were often used as spies for hire. If you just go telling everyone you're a ninja, you have compromised your art.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

the matrix cats would have sufficed in absence of food but the alien cake was def a nice touch

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
yeah i dont really care about some introduction why would i care if i fail as a ninja or this or that whats the point of caring when its just a name that isnt my true name? do you really think that some introduction is even something a person needs to do will that make you feel better about yourself because you introduced your self like did you not see how halfassed i was about my intro how little i wrote? its cause i dont care. i dont care about my name on here i made that name to get the right ppl the ones who get it will respond so yeah my name is dumb but its named that for a reason i dont want to be well known what will it get me where will it put me absolutly nowhere and so its why i dont have some dumb photo i dont have some thought out screenname or some other crap. realize that we are about to see some# and im looking for someone who gets what im doing if you dont get it then your not worth my time.

fact is im looking for something in which i know a person on here will grasp, ppl here seem to think they know this or that yet from these replies im obviously in the wrong place.
if you dont know of the 7 or the 9 which is not related to numbers at all then your not aware of what im looking for and if you dont know the tablet then you really dont know of the nine and this tablet is real so im not some dumbass tv watching zombie i went hella far to find out about it and i just want to have another person to discuss it with.
the sun went down at 930pm we have a 16hour daylight if you dont get it then your just a sheep.
this is just the web but at the same time its sad that ppl still cant grasp the current status of the world and if this is sooooo above top secret then why are all you ppl so ignorant to what im looking for seeing how its seriously above top secret?
if i could i would post a video of what i have i would post all the writings and the facts ive learned about this thing but since i was basically given reason to not post the truth here i will be going to another place where ppl actually are above top secret thanks for ummm yeah basically showing me that this site is also filled with conformist unenlighted ppl who still follow this path the gov place in your mind since birth go free yourself and dont watch tv for a few days or listen to the radio in fact dont do anything normal in this mundane world it will free you from this conformist path you walk.

-zetaninja

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

dont watch tv for a few days or listen to the radio in fact dont do anything normal in this mundane world it will free you from this conformist path you walk.
I generally don't watch tv, and I think most ATSers are not what I would call "conformist", because we question things, like mainstream media. But we also question other sources too, and are ultimately looking for the truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Clearly I can tell you weren't trying...

in grammar school. Please...for the love of all things Holy...the period, comma, and apostrophe are your friends. They are weapons every Ninja should have in his/her arsenal.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Welcome Ninja, you will fit right in. Mind you, there is no escape and no exit from this house with 'enlightened' people.. not even for accomplished ninjas. We did see some enter, try to leave and finaly decided to fall into their own blade.

Anyways... I' am in need of some help. There is trouble in Iraq..

link   
I am aware of what you are seeking..

The environment is not as important as the occupants it attracts, though there is a symbiotic relationship between the two.

To meet the master, you still need to sharpen your blade. More importantly, learn its power before it is even drawn.

Welcome to ATS

link   

yeah i dont really care about some introduction why would i care if i fail as a ninja or this or that whats the point of caring when its just a name that isnt my true name? do you really think that some introduction is even something a person needs to do will that make you feel better about yourself because you introduced your self like did you not see how halfassed i was about my intro how little i wrote? its cause i dont care. i dont care about my name on here i made that name to get the right ppl the ones who get it will respond so yeah my name is dumb but its named that for a reason i dont want to be well known what will it get me where will it put me absolutly nowhere and so its why i dont have some dumb photo i dont have some thought out screenname or some other crap. realize that we are about to see some# and im looking for someone who gets what im doing if you dont get it then your not worth my time.

fact is im looking for something in which i know a person on here will grasp, ppl here seem to think they know this or that yet from these replies im obviously in the wrong place.
if you dont know of the 7 or the 9 which is not related to numbers at all then your not aware of what im looking for and if you dont know the tablet then you really dont know of the nine and this tablet is real so im not some dumbass tv watching zombie i went hella far to find out about it and i just want to have another person to discuss it with.
the sun went down at 930pm we have a 16hour daylight if you dont get it then your just a sheep.
this is just the web but at the same time its sad that ppl still cant grasp the current status of the world and if this is sooooo above top secret then why are all you ppl so ignorant to what im looking for seeing how its seriously above top secret?
if i could i would post a video of what i have i would post all the writings and the facts ive learned about this thing but since i was basically given reason to not post the truth here i will be going to another place where ppl actually are above top secret thanks for ummm yeah basically showing me that this site is also filled with conformist unenlighted ppl who still follow this path the gov place in your mind since birth go free yourself and dont watch tv for a few days or listen to the radio in fact dont do anything normal in this mundane world it will free you from this conformist path you walk.

-zetaninja

Thanks for calling us ignorant and stupid. What a nice way to greet new people.

All the above post would have been appropriate for your first thread.

But, seeing as how you didn't read the T and C's here to know that an introduction thread...well...that's what it is. An introduction thread. To tell us a little bit about yourself, and start you on your way to getting the 20 posts required to start making threads here. (that's in the T and C's too)

Instead you chose to barge in with a huge chip on your shoulder, calling out for ONLY the ones who could understand your attempt as bypassing the intro thread rules, and hoist you up on a pedestal and ooooh and aahhhhh over how very clever you are.

Sorry we didn't meet your lofty expectations, Bubba. But...this is the introduction forum for new members.

You failed at introductions...with your snarkish attitude, methinks you may fail at attaining the heart and soul of a true Ninja.

Des

edit on 17-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join