It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Cities, Tunnels, Bases And Vanishing Clusters Of People - Are They Connected?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I understand , and in that case I would say that criminals need two things opportinity and motive, anonymity is not certain even in a massive City where you might think you could blend in because of the numbers,well this isnt how it works,humans base their lives on patterns and on familiarity and we are very capable of integrating large volumes of incoming data about or surroundings static or changing,we recognise and memorise patterns.

The only people in National Parks with patterns of this type are wardens and bears.

There are a lot of people who frequent these areas and they are as RANDOM as can possibly be achieved, any serious long term serial criminal will see this as a PRIME opportunity to commit any crime which requires a high degree of anonymity,and we know ALL crimes require this.

If you tried coercing or dragging a kid two full city blocks in his neighborhood you would get a huge surprise,because many many people know each other and watch out for each other.But in any National Park on any busy day you could do this and not even be noticed especially if you were dragging a cooler in one hand and a kid who was fighting you in the other hand,you could even be yelling at them as long as you scolded them to throw everyone off even other parents.

When one considers the numbers of people charged with sex crimes and murder and then compares the CURRENT TO THE CRIME population dynamics of the areas we see that the dynamic situation is a criminals paradise,and I mean serious criminals not cooler thieves.

I believe that the numbers are not reflective of anything epic or that noteworthy considering the dynamics of the populations in the areas most of the disappearances have happened in.

What the books really point out is that the National Parks service is COVERING UP THE FACT THAT CRIMINALS HAVE CARNIVALS ON THEIR PREMISIS AND THEY CANNOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO MAKING THE PARKS SAFE.

!000 sex crime freaks can take one kid from a national park which is the best place for them to hunt because it is the safest and we can extrapolate the numbers of kids that we lose every year because 1000 is a vast understatement of the number of fiends out there.

In ten years at only 1000 freaks that is 10,000 kids,so we can see easily that because there are far more than 1000 murderous sexual predators committing crimes every year and because the Ntl Parks are PRIME huntimg ground for them that there MUST be many many more missing kids from these areas.When we consider the skewed population dynamics of busy Parks and then apply the national average number of murderous child predators we can see how the numbers correlate and make sense.

But this does not explain the weird cases where kids are taken many many kms away over impossible terrain and then are found alive,cases where they have travveled impossible distances.

But these kids have been recovered.

I doubt any Military would commit abductions close to their installations,or that they would allow any ETs to commit such crimes consistantly enough to be noticed.

I doubt any hidden underground civilisation would risk being discovered and invaded to abduct a few hundred people.

I do not doubt that ETs would abduct anyone they chose from any Park they chose with no impunity.But the sightings would be high in number in that case.

I simply think some of the cases were unique and that the main thrust of most research has been pointing out that the information was being actively suppressed by the Parks Services using administrative costs and roadblocks.

All you need to do is get numbers on how many people go through natl Parks per year,then apply Ntl crime rates to that number,then adjust for environmental dynamics creating a prime hunting ground and bring up certain numbers,then look at the numbers of disappearances and crimes and you will get a clearer statistical picture of the overll situation,which in my opinion is not really note worthy,other than the organised suppression to support business which is no different than any other business trying to keep its image clean.

How can anyone realisticlly claim that it is possible to make National Parks safe for people at any time,never mind when they are busy,simply take statistics on numbers of police present per capits in cities which have populations the size of maximum capacity Natl Parks and SEE IF THE PARKS HAVE ENOUGH POLICEMEN AND WOMEN,.....not Wardens,but police.

Now take the obvious SHORTCOMING in law enforcement in these areas and adjust your numbers again and we see that the overalll numbers we talk about are not out of line with the dynamics whatsoever.

There is nothing to comment on beyond the fact that the National Parks System seems to be suppressing information by making it difficult to obtain,data that would point out a PRIMARY weakness in Public Safety in National Parks,a PRIMARY Weakness that they CANNOT EFFECTIVELY REPAIR within their current or future working business models,it is not possible.The last thing they want is the press riding these types of stories.

They just cannot fix the crime dynamics without bringing in a definate number of pure law enforcement people,a number that is SOP. And if you do the quick math you see that there is no way they could EVER manage to do this effectively.

All I see here is a conspiracy to cover up the inherant dangers of going to any National Park,to cover up the derelict ways Parks are being run and the danger people are being put in by this lack of due dilligance on behalf of the National Parks Departments.

The numbers are simply not that impressive.

Simply using the word cluster,doesnt do much for me,the real numbers taken in the proper context show nothing un usual at all,in fact they show a surprisingly lower overall crime rate than the numbers would suggest while at the same time the number of specific crimes like child abduction are specific degrees higher which fit prime hunting territory parameters for predators.

And even the odd cases like the ones even i think are BF can be easily fit into the structured dynamics of normal crime and weird report numbers.

Whenever a certain number of people are in groups specific things seem to happen with statisticlly repeating patterns.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

True that.

Playing with fire if you ask ms, once this whole things gets exposed and children remains are found, a firestorm from hell indeed, hell hath no fury like a parent scorned.

An enemy of the state that operates from within and I bet the Feds might have a clue, they just don't know how to deal with it, OR they are part of it....

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No I disagree.

If there were criminal enterprises or "Carnivals" as you say, someone would have seen it, someone would have at least escaped, chances are human predators do make mistakes.

This is different, far different then you can imagine.

Children, Adults, Trained hunters from all walks of life, simply vanish.

I agree that a park is a place for criminal predators, but in these cases, far beyond the norm of just adjusting numbers.

Something about the berries, the snatching of children not more than 15-20 feet away in an open field, the clothes that are left behind, major bones....
You can't simply dismiss that, its overwhelming in these particular cases.

I highly doubt you have an accurate picture of these cases compared to paulides 20+ years of experience, otherwise I sure he would have concluded the same and went on with his business.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Everytime I read stories like this, and stories about the bermuda triangle, I have this insane urge to go to these places, well prepared of course, and if i disappear maybe I will find Atlantis, or some other far out place, be transported to another dimension who knows, the idea of ending up on some kind of crazy adventure is thrilling.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I really don't think there is a huge conspiracy here.

In my personal experience being that I live in the middle of a National forest and surrounded by 2 others with a few National parks close to me is that "city people" come around here thinking they are freaking Grizzly Adams and they more than they bargained for or are prepared to handle.

They get lost and sometimes are found, sometimes they get lost and die.

It's not like getting lost in the city where help is around the corner or just a matter of asking someone for help.

You get lost out here, especially without water and you die...plain and simple, you're dead.

A dead body in the middle of a few million acres of forest may never be found. There are plenty of animals out here that don't care if you are one of the special, smart humans. Once your dead your food. Sometimes your food before your dead. Maybe hard for some to understand but that's how nature works.

There's caves to get lost in, old mines to get lost in or trapped. Out here a broken leg or sprained ankle can be a death sentence.

Usually peoples deaths are not through accidents though it from pure stupidity and ignorance. I don't know how many times people have been rescued because they go on a day long hike in 110 degree temps and their gear consists of 2 16oz. bottles of water and a cell phone.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Other then some Pot Growers, Wanted People, and some who are training/prepping Ain't much out there! Good training out there! Just about as real as it gets; if say the World went to #!

First! Your ARE Food! Phones don't work, Booby traps from Growers, pay close attention.........Miss them and you better have your gun ready! Have met some Hiders from time to time, and lets not forget The Ones who walked thee woods as a child.

Just a scratch could have you turning into a Blowfish, caught someplace where one is not to be when Raining, Who actually goes Real Camping?

I'm with you on this one! Sure it Could be possible to happen to walk by a Time Shifting Area, Some portal, or time just Stops or you actually get to see Bigfoot! Yet most end up dead all by themselves due to not having a clue.

We can leave Aliens out on this one! So Far all people ever being Taken have returned!

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sounds like something that's worth more investigation. I mean I for one would like to know if the states that currently have no known tunnels have these same legends or folklore as the other states do.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Taken by the secret space program to populate other planets and moons.

Have a read of the John Norman Gor series of books

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_

That is exactly what he got at in the 60s

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

edit on 15-6-2014 by Confed2001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

"one4all" has a great post I agree with what he says. The trouble here is that far too many people have fallen for nonsense like this hook line & sinker. As for me I don’t believe in any of it until I see it for myself, and have the evidence in my hands. As the old saying goes “don’t pi$$ down my neck & tell me it’s raining”!

As for this being reported in the news….well no it’s NOT. Yes they do report on a missing person from time to time (if it bleeds it leads)! But how many times do they report on that person being found….the answer is never unless it’s a body (again if it bleeds it leads).

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Of course you will have some proof of millions & millions or is just a typical exaggeration

In 2012, we had 661,000 cases of missing persons; and that's just from that one year. Very quickly, 659,000 of those were canceled. So that means those persons either come back; in some cases, located as deceased persons, maybe never an unidentified person; or just a total misunderstanding. So at the end of 2012, of those 661,000 minus the canceled, we had 2,079 cases that remained at the end of the year as unresolved.

edit on 16-6-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Bigfoot is taking humans to their underground cities and making them slaves! Planet of the apes is just conditioning us for the truth. We will be ruled by big monkies!! lol

Look at the huge tunnel machines that have been built. One would have to be pretty ignorant not to know that the gov has built large underground cities/bunkers. I bet they are bigger than we can even imagine. Does missing people in parks have anything to do with it? I doubt it. As far as alien bases in parks; Who knows? Sometimes people get lost and die and are never found. Some people get attacked by a predator and eaten and are never found. It is odd that so many have vanished while in parks or mountainous areas.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I thought a link to David Paulides' Ask Me Anything here on ATS would be good to have in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Interesting stuff to read about! S & F
I came across a news article about a missing guy who walked off into the woods on Arnold's Air Force Base and hasn't been seen since July 2011, not even a trace! There is some sort of underground facility there "known" to test NASA's rocket engines. Just a coincidence to add to your post here.

Paul Massicotte’s longtime girlfriend states that she dropped him off near Arnold Air Force Base, close to the Lexington subdivision off Skinner Flat Road, on July 3, 2011. He told her he planned to walk through the woods to a friend’s house a few miles away. The 48,000-acre wooded area is privately owned by the Air Force and is very thick and dense.
Paul Massicotte, a father of six, has not been heard from since.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mwood

...I agree with you to a point. The thing is, with Paulides, he basically only investigates the cases where the people that disappear are with others. Someone reports the instance because they witnessed it in some way. If you listen to his tapes many of the cases are parent/child(ren) that were together moments before one went missing.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The issue here is not the people who disappeared. It is that an entire boeing 777 plane disappeared. With all the hi-tech equipment on board, that is something that should not happen!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I thought a link to David Paulides' Ask Me Anything here on ATS would be good to have in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy...

I think that's an excellent idea.

Thank you for reminding us about his thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are you really surprised that some people get lost in the woods, and are never seen again?
edit on -05:00pmMon, 16 Jun 2014 13:10:43 -05003001106 by Parthin because: n-a

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I always wonder where they go too. Here in Hawaii people go missing all the time. I live on the Big Island and you would think it would be easy to keep track of people but they just disappear.

Big Island Missing Persons

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is definitely one of the possible explanations for how people are being disappeared...into the underground and then probably moved somewhere else...space would be my first guess.

As to the question posed about how millions could be disappearing, consider those we are told who died who may not have. Also consider how many friends you have you have just inexplicably lost touch with and can't seem to find. i'm almost positive that "time slips" are involved here too to help explain them.

Cool thread.

ETA: I spent a lot of my childhood near one of these place and now live near another, both on the east coast. That's why stories about these always catch my eye. Haha.
edit on 6/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join