It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Cities, Tunnels, Bases And Vanishing Clusters Of People - Are They Connected?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

National Parks, people missing!? Why not just add all the people who get lost, injured, trapped, mauled, or commit suicide weather in a forest or not.

Because that's not what this thread is about.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The details of some accounts are strange. Most national parks have dense forest and/or mountainous terrain. Scavengers will clean up the site of a death pretty quick. My brother dumped the head, hide and guts of a 500 lb hog on the back corner of the property. 2 days later there was not a sign of anything. Coyotes, possums, buzzards, etc. don't let anything go to waste. Go take a walk in the woods looking for a bear skeleton. You will likely find nothing. Wild hogs even eat the teeth.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Is it possible that these missing peoples are being used as unwilling test subjects in privately funded science experiments?

The movie Cube (1997) comes to mind.
www.imdb.com...

7 complete strangers of widely varying personality characteristics are involuntarily placed in an endless kafkaesque maze containing deadly traps.

Remember: art imitates life.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I dont mean to subject change. However, this entire topic here fascinates me greatly. Besides the David Paulides books, are there any other books on this entire topic that are good reads? I tend to lean more toward the unexplained, Bigfoot/creature/Alien angles on the subject when I want to read about it.

Can anyone help me out here? Give me a few good book titles on the subject?

Thanks a lot.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

I know the thread is about people missing from the national parks, but a friend of mine disappeared on Dartmoor and has never been seen since. No body found and the family had the devil of a job claiming his pension and a feeble police effort took place nearly 10 years later when his wife tried to claim some other payment from an insurance firm she was entitled to.

We have missing people all over the world, so I do wonder if a broader look for these people where their missing bodies cannot be explained away, as being eaten by the local animal life or disappeared into the sea or lake etc, needs to be investigated and a fair approximate of actual missing made public knowledge. Perhaps its the other way round, perhaps the antics of everyday greed and living are covering up the fact that we are being farmed for some nefarious purpose.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
I dont mean to subject change. However, this entire topic here fascinates me greatly. Besides the David Paulides books, are there any other books on this entire topic that are good reads? I tend to lean more toward the unexplained, Bigfoot/creature/Alien angles on the subject when I want to read about it.

Can anyone help me out here? Give me a few good book titles on the subject?

Thanks a lot.

This was just published on the 15th, a few days ago. Although it's content is based on the 411 David Paulides books, it has some interesting reading, with maps, and pictures that may interest you.
www.messagetoeagle.com...

Have you tried going to Amazon, or B&N and doing a search?

edit on 6/17/2014 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The only way I could buy the Sasquatches or feral humans abducting people for food, is if it i were a new thing. If this had been happening over a long scale of time, we would have found them and killed them.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I think Sasquatches are real, but they seem to have an uncanny ability to evade being captured.
A lot of pictures are fake, in my opinion, but not all. I've also read that they can make themselves invisible, which would aid in eluding their captors.

Maybe someday we will have physical proof, but after all this time, I doubt it. The only proof seems to be for those who have seen it with their own eyes.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mindless1980

Yes, of course. I shop on Amazon, eBay and B&N

There doesnt seem to be many books on this subject. Was hoping someone could point an unknown gem or two toward me. I have the Paulides books by the way

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Did you read his "Ask Me Anything" thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you can find more information posted by someone there.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Anyway, to add my 2 cents....unexplained aside.....

I think that human trafficking is a lot more commonplace than we all realize. I think that some kidnap rings are rampant around the world and people pay good money for certain types of kidnapped individuals. What are these kidnapped folks used for? Experiments? Brainwashed slaves? Torture subjects? Who knows. But this is one angle other than the "unexplained" that I'll buy into.

Another theory is that there is a worldwide network of people who go on kidnapping sprees and kidnap people and take them to some remote area and butcher them for parts and they take the re-usable parts from the body and sell them to black markets and crooked Hospitals. Black Market Organ harvesting in other words........

This entire subject here can take some strange turns and its often times very grisly.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Eeeewwwwwweeeee!!!

I just woke up... and read this!

Another theory is that there is a worldwide network of people who go on kidnapping sprees and kidnap people and take them to some remote area and butcher them for parts and they take the re-usable parts from the body and sell them to black markets and crooked Hospitals. Black Market Organ harvesting in other words........

What a way to start the day!

Anything is possible... until we learn the truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

In this case, im not so sure the truth being known would be a good thing!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

50th Flag! Awesome thread 👍

ETA
I have no clue what's going on, but it stinks 👉😝 By the way, I'm heading up to the Redwood Forest. If I don't return to ATS in 10 days from today, then something's up! I would never voluntarily disappear 😕

Come look for me pleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveling to Sector One. Hope to see you all soon.
edit on 6/17/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Thanks for the 50th flag!

Have a safe trip, and keep your eyes open!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
...do any of these parklands just happen to overlap w/ indian reservations?
in an octopus' garden

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here's another disappearance:

touch.latimes.com.../1780/article/p2p-80535341/

The search for an Arcadia firefighter who has been missing in the Los Padres National Forest for going on five days resumed Tuesday at the campsite where he was last seen, Ventura County Sheriff’s officials said. Mike Herdman, 34, was hiking with a friend Friday near the Tar Creek trail when his dog ran off and disappeared, authorities said. Herdman gave chase -- barefoot and wearing only a T-shirt and shorts -- and hasn’t been seen since.

This just sounds incredible - someone and their dog just disappeared into thin air around a campsite.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The search for an Arcadia firefighter who has been missing in the Los Padres National Forest for going on five days resumed Tuesday at the campsite where he was last seen, Ventura County Sheriff’s officials said. Mike Herdman, 34, was hiking with a friend Friday near the Tar Creek trail when his dog ran off and disappeared, authorities said. Herdman gave chase -- barefoot and wearing only a T-shirt and shorts -- and hasn’t been seen since.

This just sounds incredible - someone and their dog just disappeared into thin air around a campsite.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Why is it incredible? What do you mean vanished into thin air around a campsite? He ran off after his dog into rugged terrain (barefoot) in a huge national park that going by the site I've just viewed has a lot of forest - obviously - wilderness and some very steep drops. I hope both he and the dog are found safe and sound but sadly it could also be that he made it so far, tripped, knocked himself out and went into shock, or even worse.

Unfortunately that's life sometimes, you don't need to look for anything sinister as a reason sometimes.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I don't see how he could have made it so far from camp being barefoot, unless his soles are like leather.

Surely they should have found him by now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join