It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and the Scandal of Medical Ignorance

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I'm extremely sorry to hear about your struggles. As a somewhat recent chronic Lyme disease survivor I can relate. Based upon my own experiences and the rampant medical ignorance that allowed my disease to run rough-shod over me for over 4yrs I'm outraged by what I hear. I tested negative repeatedly for Lyme and was then told I had some 'idiopathic arthritic condition' and was placed on prednisone (an immune suppressant) for 4yrs. This, of course, allowed the organisms free-reign while my symptoms were moderated. Thinking on Lyme has taken a 180deg turn in even the last few years. I am willing to bet that a very high percentage of people diagnosed with chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia are actually suffering from chronic Lyme --- a disease the IDSA (Infectious Diseases Society of America) until very recently refused to recognize as even existing. Despite an increasing epidemic of Lyme and its co-infections, clinicians are still mostly ignorant about how the disease manifests and the unreliability of tests. My experience has taught me --- despite my medical background --- to NOT trust doctors. If I had not taken control of my own care, done my own research and chosen clinicians that KNEW the disease, I'd still be significantly debilitated and probably well on my way to a heart transplant or worse.

Japanese Knotweed is said to help with lyme disease it interacts with it in the central nervous system and is meant to disable it

www.beneficialbotanicals.com...
Lyme Disease - Japanese Knotwood root is known to aid the central nervous system and kill Lyme bacteria. According to Stephen Harrod Buhner, author of "Healing Lyme: Natural Healing And Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis And Its Coinfections" for the Japanese Knotweed (root) tincture, the dosage is as follows:

150 lb adult: 1 teaspoon 3x daily
100 lb adult: 2/3 teaspoon 3x daily
60 lb child: 1/3 teaspoon 3x daily
30 lb child: 1/5 teaspoon 3x daily

www.scienceforlife.eu...
and what about trying Squalene the properties of this are amazing Squalene is meant to be the first thing after bacteria if you dry out a stinging nettle which is one of the most nutrient dense foods the nutrients decline by 90% yet Squalene quadruples. you can also get it from shark oil along with a combination of other nutrients that work synergistically

Shark liver oil has proofed to work out sustainable and effectively and can be seen as nutrition supplement with the following properties and applications:

Anti-oxidant (intercepting free radicals)
Anti-biotic (anti bacterial, anti-infectious)
Anti-coagulant ( reducing thrombocyte aggregation, disintegrate blood clots)
Anti-histaminic (suppressing histamine)
Anti-phlogiston (combat inflammation)
Anti-allergic (preventing allergic reactions)
Anti-carcinogen (anti-cancer through differentiation of cancer cells to adipocyt [fat cell] apoptosis [cell death] and necrosis [cell decomposition])
Digestive (stimulating digestion)
Immune stimulant (improving resistance, supporting development and activity of phagocytes and lymphocytes)
Effects and applications

re-establishes the auto-immune system
supports internal and external healing of tissue damage
supports growth of blood cells
works as strong anti-oxidant and scavenger of free radicals
leads to extra natural energy, vitality and top condition
protects and cleans cells and tissues and keep them healthy
provides a good prostate function
helps to recover from stiff and painful muscles
provides elastic and healthy joints
protects the body during aging
strengthens the immune system and support the natural immune defence
provide a healthy skin: more elastic, less wrinkles
improved control of allergies, eczema and psoriasis
reduces formation of scar tissues
reduces harmful LDL-cholesterol and the cholesterol level in the blood
improves the body’s energy by providing the blood cells with oxygen
works as an effective antibiotic
supports the recovery of asthma- and CNSLD-patients (chronic non-specific lung disease)
protects against common cold and influenza
supports control of candida, candidiasis, mycosis, and athlete’s foot disease
reduces gastric disorder and indigestion
improves the blood circulation
helps to control chronic illnesses like asthma, diabetes, rheumatism and arthritis
releases from pain
helps to control varicose veins and decalcification
Improves the memory and the concentration
helps to control ADHD, hyperactivity and dyslexia
helps to control the growth of several forms of cancer through the benefit of PPAR- technology based on suppletion of LCP
helps to excrete several toxins in humans as well as animals

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hi Jinni do you have any experience in treating these illnesses?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome doesn't exist. Like most "syndromes" it is an effect of your Autonomic Nervous System reacting to emotions.

Plain and simple. The "cure" for CFS is actually in your emotions, if all tests have come back negative for anything physical and you have nowhere else to go. What do you do when that "Lyme Disease" test comes back negative. Or that immuno-response test does? What then?

I've known many people with CFS cure themselves.

edit on 3-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I had M.E as a teenager. Started around the age of 14. Missed the last couple.of years of high school because of it leading to bad results. I still went to college, had to work harder and longer, but made it and went to uni too. I got better as the years went by but I'm not 100%. I still have many days where I go to bed with the kids because I'm too tired to stay up. I still have the joint pain, the headaches, the fog that stops you from being able concentrate on anything. I'm constantly in a state of exhaustion but I force myself to carry on. I have to for the sake of my kids. All I can suggest is changes to diet and stuff. No sugar, no coffee, no alcohol, no smoking. Try and gradually increase the amount you do each day. I pretty much had to re-condition myself. I can quite easily sleep for over 24 hours if I'm left alone. The longest I slept in the early days was 36 hours straight. After which I drank and ate a ton, had a bath and then went back to bed again. My parents had no clue as to what to do. My Dr at the time was very unsympathetic. He just said I had to rest. Which isn't useful when you're trying to get qualifications for your future and you have the local education department on your back for missing so much school.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome doesn't exist. Like most "syndromes" it is an effect of your Autonomic Nervous System reacting to emotions.

Plain and simple. The "cure" for CFS is actually in your emotions, if all tests have come back negative for anything physical and you have nowhere else to go. What do you do when that "Lyme Disease" test comes back negative. Or that immuno-response test does? What then?

I've known many people with CFS cure themselves.

And what an ignorant fool you are. The thread's full of excellent information that'll knock some sense into naysayers, but nah, why bother reading anything if it doesn't make you feel good for bashing sick people.

Edit: Here, allow me to reiterate a post I made some time ago in this thread that you obviously missed:

originally posted by: Nyiah
I've had this blasted syndrome since I was diagnosed as a pre-teen. I've got about 18 years of fighting for a working balance under my belt now, and no balance has yet been found. All the vitamins, all the supplements, all the tweaked dosage levels of them, all the dietary alterations, and all the varied exercise in the world hasn't make a bleeping lick of difference. It all works for the very short-term, and then it's back to square one.

It well could be that the problem is in the engines (mitochondria) rather than the fuel & upkeep (food & exercise) This is one of the most compelling explanations for CFS I've seen yet, even if partially responsible:

Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Post-Exertional Malaise and CFS/ME
edit on 12/3/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knackers323
Hi Jinni do you have any experience in treating these illnesses?

Firstly people are responsible for themselves I always tell people to research it so they understand whats going on

I've been studying for about a year now and am just accumulating knowledge, there's a few people that don't like me in this world and they block most of the things I do so I put adverts on gumtree offering free advice but I've not had one email back I've cured a few people, one girl who had arthritis for 20 years I told her what to take and cleared it up in 3 days and one of terminal cancer in 3 weeks but I mainly give advice out on the internet, the people who run this world don't let me have any money so I can't get a job to be able to pay for some of the books and herbs that I need.

I do research this a lot though pretty much all day and then at night I do a lot of reading, I look for testimonials and read a lot of books which report on scientific studies on herbs and what the truth is or not I try and intertwine all areas most chinese and indian medicine is very sound as they only use what has worked before otherwise they discard it and some of the books I've read are really comprehensive.

When you stand up to these psychos that run our world they tend to get a bit pissed off with you

I've always been into natural cures though for the last 14 years but nothing like the intensity that I study this now I reckon the great majority of diseases can be cured and I would say cancer is one of the easiest to cure its just curing the person that is the difficult bit
some people just don't care about their lives it seems and would rather carry on drinking and smoking rather than take a break from it for a while fix themselves then they can go back to whatever poisons control them.

I don't understand how doctors can go to school for 7 years when in probably 2 years you could learn twice as much and heal so many more people without killing other parts of their body.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Yep not having a go at you I just wondered if you had seen it work.
What should work in theory often doesn't in practice especially regarding CFS. I did send you a reply PM a while ago too if you missed it.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

How did they do this?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knackers323
I know illness works differently in people this is why my main area of study is on removing the toxins from us as these interfere with absorption and the main reason why pharmaceutical drugs don't work as well as cumulative build up.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join