It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blue orb

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My husband and i had just gotten into bed, the lights were still on as our daughter was still up.
Our male cat was making a ruckus acting like a kitten and being rather silly, we both sat up in bed to watch him as he ran around our room.

He ran into our walk in robe, it was then we saw the small white orb whizz out of the WIR, it was close to the floor but not touching, it was white and about 2 to 3 inches across, it did a few zig zag and circle movements near my husbands side of the bed with our cat close behind, it almost looked like it was playing with the cat, like the cat and the orb recognized each other, it then whizzed off down the passage with the cat off after it and we haven't seen it since.

We just assumed it was a ghost of another cat or kitten.
By all of the reports, it seems the orbs come in different sizes and colours.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Seems the blue orbs are the most common out of the 5 colors i know of so far!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
About 20 years ago I saw two large orbs, about the size of basketballs. They flew up my alley, and then one flew around me then they both zipped back down the alley the way they came. They were kind of iridescent colored, or multi colored like gas on water.

They also became aware of me when I became aware of them. The second I saw them they came right at me, one did the buzz around me while the other one just kind of hovered there, then they shot off back the way they came. They seemed to be chasing each other. Kind of like if you watch a swarm of swallows chasing each other from tree to tree.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Back in 2010 around the time of the winter solstice lunar eclipse I was taken out of my body by what looked like a pair of blue orbs. As they came into focus I saw that they were each a multitude of blue orbs arranged in concentric circles.

They were flashing in patterns. I became aware of myself as a body of light. My movements were like a kind of suspended animation. Eventually they put me back in my body but I've been changed somehow.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I had an experience several years ago with an orb. It wanted me to know it was there and woke me up I believe. I was sleeping, and suddenly I was wide awake but hadn't yet opened my eyes. I could see it's light with my eyes closed. The way you see black when your eyes are closed, then a light then a light turns on and you see red before opening them.

I instantly sat up in amazement, but didn't have the slightest sliver of fear from it. It was about the size of a basketball and the purest, brightest shade of white I've ever seen. The orb was so bright my entire room was completely light up from it, more than when the lights were turned on.

It was hovering in the middle of my room about 4 feet off the ground. As I stared at it the most amazing and peaceful calm feeling I've ever experienced in my life came over me. After about 10 seconds it came directly at me, took about a second for it to travel 10 feet. It flew directly into me, when it hit me it and all the light disappeared.

I had a feeling I can only describe as overwhelmingly pure positive energy when it hit me. That's the best I can describe it because I have never experienced anything that can compare to it. I was so full of peace and calmness I just layed back and fell asleep.

Searching for what it was on the internet is what originally lead me here and why I signed up. I planned to make a thread about it eventually, but I don't post very often so I still can't make threads. My avator is the closest I could come to finding something that resembled it, but doesn't do it full justice.

Anyone have any thoughts on what it was, or heard of anything similar? Sorry if I explained it poorly or my grammar is terrible, I've never told anyone about it and I'm posting from my phone.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I thought I would make an account just for this thread, so I would like to say hi to everyone in this thread and to the entire ATS community

Anyways, I wanted to chat a little about this topic, including the blue orb, because I too have seen such things. As a disclaimer, almost everything of what I am about to speak of is from personal experience and opinions may or may not differ drastically. I'll first talk about a personal side of the story and then continue with a connection to the whole blue ball thing. On with it...

Zen Buddhism (non-religious, the story of how I started with meditation is far too long to discuss) brought me to something called extra-sensory perception, which I have also been recently practicing more frequently, such as perceiving an aura and/or energy within the air itself. I'm sure that the topic of seeing auras or chakras has been discussed many times and usually ridiculed, but I must say, the picture in the link that one of the members provided is very similar to that what I have been constantly seeing. I'm sure this has also been discussed before, but have any of you ever lied down in bed in pitch black darkness and simply stared at the ceiling? After some time, have you began to notice strange lines or particles floating around everywhere? Yes, some of these may be eye floaters wandering about your eye, but the amount and variation of these particles and formations vary drastically. I believe this is exactly what it is - extra-sensory perception. Through time and practice, you can see a person's full aura by simply concentrating and "relaxing" your gaze in a mere two or three seconds, but I wasn't prepared to see objects and orbs flying about everywhere I went.

My theory for this is that there are times when sometimes these energies, that are just outside our perception, maintain electrons that have become excited enough to increase/decrease wavelength into the range of our visible perception, hence, flying orbs like these can be seen through normal vision. This is also why it's so surprising, is because we aren't prepared for it. Through practice, you will have become aware that such strange balls of energy are really floating everywhere around, moving in a way that seems to be another intelligent life-form. But until then, any spontaneous excitation of these energies will stun us. What these energies are, it's really hard to say. Yes, they could be a ghost, or yes, they could be another life-form checking in on you, saying "what up son", but until technology is somehow able to perceive these extra-sensory, or even extra-dimensional energies, the only way we can find out is through personal experience.

I hope I didn't go too far with my first post hehe, but I hope someone at least finds this interesting.

Thanks again

edit on 10-6-2014 by Vavrespa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vavrespa

really interesting

have you even seen any follow people ? and do they affect people if they come in contact ?

By the way welcome to ATS its a good community
edit on 06Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:41:46 -0500JuneJun-05:00America/ChicagoTue, 10 Jun 2014 19:41:46 -05004620146 by mrFMPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson

I actually have seen some balls of energy following several people, in fact, I actually witnessed three or four different "swimming" waves following my roommate this last night, but what they actually do to the individual is still quite unknown to me. I have promised myself that I would use what I have to perform actual scientific research and experiment a little to gain a better understanding of what this actually is and if it is based on some undiscovered section of physics, or if it's all indeed subjective. After all, we have reached a location in quantum mechanics, known as the "the observer problem", where objects behave differently while being perceived by an individual, which is somewhat what Darkblade71 was describing. With that said, it may be true that consciousness is a part of physics after all. I don't have any classes this summer, so I may start some small experiments soon. Enough rambling...the only changes I have witnessed were a small deformation in the individuals aura, as if the energies were intertwining into the outer frequencies of the individual, and a slight color change, as if the person actually sensed something around them, or maybe, it somehow influenced their mental/conscious state.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Vavrespa because: Added Darkblade71 quote

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Apologies for the double post, but I'd also like to add that since these energies are known to have become "excited" to maintain manifestation, I seem to think that the visibility of such energies may perhaps be seen within the infrared range (below the visible range) of the spectrum. Of course, this doesn't provide full visibility, but it seems to be why all these "ghost hunters" use thermal imaging to provide a clearer view of movement.

So, with that said, to see auras and such energies, are we somehow able to decrease the frequency within our perception to see things clearer? If this is the case, and auras seem to have color, then do the colors of the visible spectrum actually repeat throughout different ranges (what I like to call Spectral Parallelism ^^)? So many questions...so little answers...
edit on 10-6-2014 by Vavrespa because: Added clarification

edit on 10-6-2014 by Vavrespa because: Quotes

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

really intresting, maybe mental disorders like Bipolar is casued by people who attract these Orb/Energys, maybe they throw these people energys off when in contact?

Vavrespa maybe were not lowering are perception, maybe the orbs are learning/moving/merging with are visible light spectrum, but that would not explain why some people can see them and some can not!!

best regards
mrFMPerson

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Why not both?

I'm fairly certain that almost everyone will witness a strange phenomenon in their surroundings at least once in their lifetimes, and such spontaneous occurrences may be the work of the energies becoming excited and increasing their frequencies through the EM spectrum. Other times, individuals may be inducing some chemical or physical change that causes a shift or "widening" of their perception, either via meditation, drugs, or any other form of directed concentration, really.

I like to think of us as radio receivers. There is a normal frequency range we are tuned to during conscious awareness. In phases like hallucinogen-usage (drugs in general, I guess), meditation, prayer, stimulation, sleep/dreaming, astral projection, etc. we may be shifting our frequency range either up or down the spectrum. This would also explain hallucinations and how they really work - they aren't simply hallucinations, but actual happenings on a different set of frequencies or within another dimension of space that is somehow also powered by the consciousness of individuals.

And yes, mental disorders could be caused by an external conscious force, much like a car wreck can devastate us with post-traumatic stress disorder. If such a mental disorder can be induced by events of inanimate objects (or so we think them to be inanimate, as they really are a bunch of particles vibrating), then they should also be able to be induced by conscious external forces.

Really, I believe we all have our own vibration equilibrium. If this is disturbed or manipulated in any way or form, problems can arise. However, in meditation or "healing", it seems that somehow increasing your own frequency relates to a more stable state of well-being, so I'm not really sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It could be, what you're thought about the orbs possibility having a conscious, just the description and accounts of them following people gots me thinking about that!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What I think based on the orbs involved in ufology is that they're probes, basically advanced sensors and can operate independently but can also be an outreach of the consciousness of another being. Ie facilitates someone operating in our physical reality in a much safer way for them.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The light I saw seemed to be an intelligence.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Do you think this could actually be another human individual simply having a lucid dream and/or an OOBE? I would think that so many people around the world are having OOBEs at this instant, that we are bound to see the orbs of their consciousness at some point.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That might be true, considering I've had a contact experience with some type of being once before!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Mine was ufology related. What happens before experiencing contact or abduction, (I would prefer a word inbetween those two, a bit of both I guess), or even a big sighting of a craft that my son and I shared, would be sometimes a message or communication, telepathic, and sensing the craft, and would know something was up that night, on other occasions, just knew that it was our turn and we were on the list that night and tried my best to stay up all night, but would grow so tired, body shutting down and had to sleep.

That particular day, I had contact, felt the craft, saw it in my minds eye just out above our back yard, and a beautiful woman in a blue uniform. It was kind of joke being made on me, because I had said a few times, well why don't you let someone get some really clear pictures and even give an interview. This was one of my typical framed responses to this long term anomaly in my life.

And what happened was, suddenly knew the craft was there, saw in my minds eye as it was and saw a scene much like the meier picture of Semjase in a blue uniform.

Most of my experiences were with blue uniformed blond haired humans, greys, a pink colored grey, and then some men with huge chests in black uniforms with dark hair. And then Taurus/Aldaren/Telos (mount shasta) checkup and protection from the greys, so that that whole harvesting thing was over. That couple was very tall the man was roughly 8 feet in a kind of biotech armor, guarding a female technician. Didn't see her, but experienced the checkup, and then due to choosing kindness and not to react, he unzipped, or appeared and when I asked him to identify, he said, from the taurus constellation, 65 light years away (aldaberan is 65.1) and from Telos. He gave I name similiar to a biblical name, something like Ja'ae'chstro'm, but I didn't really quite get it. And then next day, felt the craft overhead, and saw them together, and it was almost like someone showing you pictures in his wallet, one picture after another of them, their children, living in harmony with nature, but they still had their craft, and then community, a family group that really enjoyed working together an socializing and loved one another, understood each other. And I asked in my mind, Are we related? He said, we were akin to being cousins.

Then some kind of skirmish with greys took place and that never happened again, in the same kind of way, no more negative experiences ever occurred. Though some did.

For example this one. With the Semjase type woman who teased me and said, did I want to come on board and interview her. And then it was blocked from me, forgot the whole thing until that night.

The covers moved, dents in the side of the bed, a checkup, something placed on my head. Suddenly I am thinking of my antibiotic and able to get up. Go to take it, and my son, probably 19 then, comes out of the bathroom and say, Mom I just saw a blue orb right behind your back, and puts his hands about 1 yard apart to show the width.

He's called me out for sightings of crafts, choppers chasing them, and sighting of orbs by tree and had missing time twice while up, and during a family abduction when I woke up, he said he felt he was dropped off a few minutes ago the whole room had spun. This is before I said anything to him, but in my dream of the abduction, he and my fahter and my brother were dropped off, while my oldest son and I were on board, and had been told this day took 9 days to complete. So significant missing time I'd say.

edit on 12-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The thing that happens in the experiences, during preparation where some kind of contact or knowing happens the day before the "abduction" which is at night. But its like the info is unlocked, I can see and know something or even communication, then its locked back up, ie blocked. I suddenly drop the whole thing and forget all about until the covers move on their own, bed gets dented in, something clipped on my fingers and head. They can unlock info and block it. So you suddenly don't even know its occcuring. Another thing is, and this doesnt go away even with the number of times occurring. When you get this dream like vision type communication before an event that ends up being physical, ie covers move, and things are clipped on you, you still aren't able to accept it as if it is physical right in front of you, so you treat it all as a stray thought or a day dream even though if its happened a few times, you should be worried about night time and sleep because it means something will happen. But instead its so untangible your mind just shelfs it and willingingly allows the whole to float away, or get blocked.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Unity_99 the night after i posted this i seen a extra small orb like 2 inchs in size and was gone in seconds
just thought i would share this is my 2nd time seeing one after like 10+ years

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That sounds like confirmation of intelligence rather than some simple 'marsh gas' type explanation.

I don't know where to find the link. I once read about two witnesses to an event. One saw little people, fairies. The other witness saw balls of light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join