It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blue orb

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I've posted other paranormal experiences I've had in the forums before so i thought i would share another!

Around 11PM on a Friday when i was about 12 Years old, i was walking out of my friends house and starting to walk up to my house ( WE LIVE ON THE SAME STREET ) there was 4 of us outside

I was maybe 30 ft away from the house on the road and a Blue Orb/Light/? came out of the ground behind me from the road then followed behind me for a very short moment and faded away but the initial moment when i seen it, it was bright but not the bright that glows or hurts you're eyes

2 of 3 of my friends seen the orb come out of the ground when it happened, we talked about it for a short moment and kinda decided not to even mention it to are parents as they would not believe as anyways

- NOTES ABOUT BLUE COLOR -
it was a very bright color but did not illuminate the area around it

- FEELINGS DURING THE MOMENT -
I was kinda in a state of shock as like WTF is that? i did not feel scared like from a horror movie but scared because i did not understand what was going on!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson

Astounding. What size?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

maybe about 4 to 5 inchs round

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Here's a link I found. occultview.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

And another. uk.answers.yahoo.com...

This is a fascinating subject. I'll have to read up on this.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The orb i seen was like the image from the first link you posted but more solid looking no transparency until it faded away.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Could be plasma

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

it might of been!
I'll probably never know for sure!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
A group of friends and I had a similar experience when I was around 14. Two of the friends lived on a road that went straight down into the Mohawk river where there was a small boat launch. We had taken up the habit of hitting golf balls off of the shore trying to land them on the island directly across, about 150 yards. It's a bigish island, maybe a mile long and 300-400 yards wide.

We were bored one evening over the summer and decided to take their rowboat over to the island to see how many balls actually hit over there as it's sometimes hard to tell due to the water being extremely choppy because of the lock (formerly part of the Erie Canal) being less than a quarter mile upstream.

We found a bunch of balls, saw some deer and decided to explore a bit. In the dead center of the island there were odd stones stacked by what I assume were local natives hundreds of years ago, 6 separate circles ranging from about 10 feet across to I'd guess about 80 feet across for the largest. Strangely (at the time to us anyway, now I wonder if it had to do with the deer) all of the grass on the center of the largest circle was dead and bent down in the way you see with crop circles done by the guys with sticks on rope.

Anyway, we stood in the largest circle throwing the golf balls at each other and screwing around until around 8:40 when it began to get really dark. We walked the roughly quarter mile to the boat and saw what appeared to be a glow stick behind a tree close to the shore. Me being me, I thought it was someone screwing with us so I picked up a pretty large rock and tossed it at the light stick.

"HOLY. HELL. WHAT. IS. THAT." is all I was aware of anyone saying. It came out from a fork in the tree about 7' up. It was a ball the same color as a regular cheap yellowish glow stick about 10" across. It held still for about 10 seconds after revealing itself then shot across the clearing behind us (about 20' across) and back in what had to be less than a second.

We all crapped ourselves simultaneously, I think. We jumped in the boat while another of us pushed us all the way off, back into the water. It had to be record time for rowing from the island to the shore. The kind of fast rowing that now at my age would put me on bed rest for a few days. It had followed us almost EXACTLY halfway across the water about as fast as we were moving which surprised me since we had seen it move so fast just a minute before.

When it got halfway, I got the feeling that it wanted to pursue us further but couldn't go further. I still don't know why. We also never found out what the hell it was, even with hundreds of hours of research. There are a lot of campfire horror stories in this area about native hauntings and burial grounds and that kind of crap but I don't really buy into that. None of us ever went back though. All 6 of us were together at the same time last summer for the first time in almost 20 years and still no one would go back.

I'm just kind of creeped out but relieved that someone has seen something similar. The only real differences are the color and the one we saw lightly pulsated every 3 seconds or so. Still, this thread hit me in a weird way...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Very interesting, so I've seen BLUE you seen YELLOW
and a couple years ago my grandfather was telling me how he was at a close friend house during his last moments, he went outside to get some air and he said it seemed like a ball of fire (RED) came out behind him out the door

Him having a very religious background thinks its a spirit!

So far we can conclude there BLUE, YELLOW, RED and they don't like to stay around once there noticed!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I've seen a bright white one that hovered over a spot we'd been working on earlier in the day. It took off at such speed it was soon lost to sight.

That sounds like a night to remember. If you're ever in Falmouth, Cornwall take care with the fast rowing at night. This mob, www.falmouthboatconstruction.com... this mob www.premiermarinas.com... and these www.facebook.com... came after me in two launches one night because I'd been seen rowing very fast. I was only trying to get home before the tide went out any further. Rich folks can be so paranoid.
edit on 10 6 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 6 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I can say that I've also seen a reddish pink ball of light in my parents home. They live in the oldest home in the area and A LOT of revolutionary war battles took place within a couple miles of the location. They live on one street, on the next block over there's the house's old barn from the late 18th century that is now a garage and across from that and down a bit is the second oldest home in the area which was built for the help and guests.

During the revolutionary war the then-owners let the US soldiers use the lower two levels of the second house as a hospital kind of setup and the second and third floors for housing. I'd imagine casualties of the Battles of Saratoga were brought there as it's less than 10 miles away and there was a massive movement south after both battles. My parent's house is directly south of Saratoga on what was the only highway moving that way at the time.

That's not even beginning to take into consideration how many soldiers were stationed out of both houses and the original barn during the French and Indian war. I actually went to a reenactment on Sunday of a battle that took place about a 5 minute drive from my parents home on the Mabee farm in Rotterdam Junction NY.

With all of that death and suffering, I think there's a lot of negative residual energy there and it sometimes manifests as that orb (my family still living in that house says it's now a regular occurrence among other things) or other apparitions. I don't necessarily believe in ghosts or spirits but I do believe that if enough suffering occurs in one place, the energy released after death and escaping from people at the time can be absorbed into virtually anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I've done a lot of research on this kind of thing between the experience on the island and whatever is in my family's home and one thing that comes up a LOT is energy escaping from or because of construction. Is that the kind of work you mean, if you don't mind me asking?

EDIT: Ahhhh, yuppies. They came at us on several other occasions for launching from the local area known as the Yacht Haven and creating "too much of a wake" in our friggin row boat. Priceless.
edit on 6/10/14 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OP check this out

MUFON Case No. 27204 : I did not notice any heat, and was too little to know if what I was feeling was some kind of energy from it, or whether it was my own bodily response to shock. The orb emitted a very subtle vibrating sound, a quiet humming is the closest I can approximate, but it seemed organic rather than mechanical. The orb seemed to slightly contract and expand, in an out or so.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

It was earth magic work to do with ancient sites and stones. The light was hovering directly over the site. It happened on the spring equinox.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Wow that's amazing and incredibly interesting and yet creepy in a way. That's all I can really say, I'm going to go do some more research

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It's unusual that all of the orbs in his pictures have the same pattern with identical blurry edges. I wonder if that guy has had his camera checked out by a professional.

It's been many years since I was into photography, but I would guess he has something wrong with lens/mirror or diaphragm. Orbs aren't typically identical in so many frames unless they are caused by the camera refracting light improperly.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I went through a photography phase and saw no unusual orbs, till I took a couple of photographs of this place. www.megalithic.co.uk... "...the well basin, the water of which has a very high copper content and a radiation level twice as high as the environment and 49% higher than the interior of the chapel."

I can't link the photos for privacy reasons but the orbs were astounding. Red and blue. I didn't see anything at the time.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What a beautiful, fascinating place! I wish you could link the orbs; I'd love to see them!
When cameras consistently produce identical-looking orbs, I tend to think it's time to get the equipment checked out.
When it's a rare occurrence, I'm more likely to believe some type of phenomenon has been captured.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My son came out of the bathroom and told me I had a blue orb behind my back, roughly 3 feet in width, after I experienced a typical pre abduction scenario, covers moving, hands touching me, and jumped up, to take the antibiotics I'd forgotten. We also saw orbs at a clump of trees during one of our sightings, where he called me out initially to see it, and then again, just knew they were back and we went outside.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join