It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man (Snoop Dogg) Who Is Surrounded By HEAVILY ARMED Guards 24/7 Says YOU Need "NO GUNS"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: amraks
the man can't even talk properly...

Only a fool who talks like him would take him serious..

As stupid as he might appear, that doesnt constitute him being thrown around with absolutely no justification or clarification from the cops.

If im being handcuffed and i ask why, i expect an answer. Im a law abiding, tax paying person somthing simple like being told why i am being detained isnt not asking for the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

Who are you referring too?

Snoop has a bit of an intellect. There is a reason why he has been so successful.

Lol at the sell out comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

What....Every one. I am sorry but painting with such a large brush makes everything you say mean nothing. This guy claimed to be hard core and from the hood.......LOL. Look back into the past to a man named eazy e and what he had to say about this fraud.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Yeah i know who Eazy E, i have "the mofo G",(the one where he dis dre n snoop) stiil in my car to this day. lol

Can you name someone who is now famous and not a sell out?
edit on 6/9/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
As he grows older and more aware and experiences fatherhood more it makes sense to see Snoop now speaking up about gun violence and trying to assist the public in a positive way that actually may take him serious.
A public that he may feel he somewhat influenced w/ g. rap when he was projecting along with others.
When he was younger and clouded by more of the illusionary aspects of money- power and respect with his overseeing label mates, he even if wanted to speak his mind about this subject couldn't of w/o persecution from his label mates because violence/sex sells on many levels and his label wouldn't want less sells? and so projections forced...

But again now older more mature and perhaps more free to speak his own mind he is sharing what he acknowledges is a major prob. in some communities abroad GUN VIOLENCE. Realistically its going to take those like he who once distributed the ill audio/video programs into the communities to fix them or re-program them...

If sincere his efforts are appreciated because there are some issues within some communities that may require voices to lead those who follow trends ignorantly, voices like in the past for example w/MLK who were assassinated which left a multiple decade void of silence why other audio programs took over w/ ignorance.

Yes I was a youth who grew up listening to some of those audios programming society back then so I know how it was and how they can influence followers. I was just able to detect unlike many of my peers the fails within the music so didnt allow the top of the social pyramid structures projected trends to overcome me so much to the point i wanted to be like my fav rapper and instead recognized the entertainment value and continued on. Others within my peer groups who were not strong enough & fell victim trying to be like the audio programs they heard.
EX. When Pac and Big fell r.i.p there were individuals in my peer group taking sides FAIL FAIL FAIL to the point some would call you out as a Pac person or a Biggie (exact way said was more derogatory unfortunately). Its was hard as a youth to overcome / deny but that also alerted me of the power of these audio programs projected from the top of the music pyramid structures by various ELITIST music labels by their puppets? And so I just enjoyed the cool beats and some dialogue emitted and avoided allowing these audio/video programs to Program 1 too much if at all.

I HOPE he is serious and trying many mothers lost their kids undeservingly and still are today due to this follower ignorance...
Look @ todays influences broadcasted and it may make some of the past g. rap influencers skin curl with ill as their youth and youth around their youth are being programmed with more ignorance of still money power respect.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
a reply to: SubTruth

Yeah i know who Eazy E, i have "the mofo G",(the one where he dis dre n snoop) stiil in my car to this day. lol

Can you name someone who is now famous and not a sell out?

I never paint with broad brush strokes anymore. I have found as a grow older the bristles are fewer and fewer. That being said I do think most are sell outs. But I will stop short of labeling them all sell outs. This idiot this thread is about however is one of the biggest sell out liars of all time.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OH GOOD! Its about TIME the Crips and Bloods disarm HUZZAH! I'm all FOR that or KILLING them.
if he wants MINE ,perhaps a face to face after a black bag trip,sans guards.

We vets aren't a "GANG" we are all of our country's strength personified for the purposes of defense. We are no longer working of course but WE DO REMEMBER IT and so does the rest of the Earth. WE haven't fought the US govt ...yet.
Gangs are parasitical filth that exploit weakness in the guise of a "family".
PARENTS are supposed to be around to stop that.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Aaah...
Snoops latest publicity stunt.
Poor guy needs some press now that he has nobody else to ride their coat tails, and no real talent of his own.
Sorry Mr. Dogg...or is that Mr. Lion?
Either way, just please fade into history, it is getting sad now.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Many of them rappers work for the illuminati.
Snoop can choose not to carry a gun, but if he's telling me that I can't carry one, then me and snoopy has a problem. He should stick to working for his masters and I'll stick to hunting, protecting my family, respecting the 2nd amendment, etc., etc..
Also, didn't he shoot/murder someone and get off? When will these loons understand that the 2nd amendment isn't up for discussion?

Another thing;
Many of his songs talk about keeping heat(guns) close to his side and all the other contexts of guns. He was ordered to do this by the devil that he sold his soul to.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

That link does not prove this is Snoop's views.

I do not doubt Snoop has been saying some anti-gun things in order to let his fans know that the senseless gun violence that is notorious in the 'gang' culture is not cool with him.

Snoop is one of the few Americans who have truly made the American Dream a reality.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thats ironic. Background checks which exist haven't stopped mental cases from getting guns, but they are also very rare incidences. Thugs buy guns illegally with no background checks and kills people every single day.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He is probably just worried about that bullet that has his name on it, no one eludes karma forever.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Snoop sold out years ago, he will always tow the line they want him to.

Nothing else to say

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Snoop can choose not to carry a gun,

Actually no, Mr.Dogg can not "choose" not to carry a gun,as a convicted felon that choice has been made for him.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: Fylgje
Snoop can choose not to carry a gun,

Actually no, Mr.Dogg can not "choose" not to carry a gun,as a convicted felon that choice has been made for him.

That's true, so it shouldn't matter to him. However, I do not agree with that at all. I think once you pay your debt in full that you should be free as you were before.
But again, if someone decides that they don't want to own a gun, then that's fine. Just don't tell me I can't own one.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The powers that be giveth; and the powers that be taketh away. Snoop is a high level pawn that generates mucho dinero, for the ptb. A very useful resource to them. Knowwhatimean?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join