It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Philosophy of Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Anytime a more advanced civilization has interacted with a less advanced one the lesser one has ended up destroyed ..

Think extraterrestrials are intelligent enough to know better than to interact with primitive species ..

Humanity is already doing a good enough job of destroying itself ..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Philosophy of an Alien, will depend on the Alien. Star Trek got a few example of it, much like how the Vulcans never allow emotions to over ride their view of logic, or how the Romulans will easily follow them. Much like the differences between Jedi an Sith from Star Wars.

If they were really here to invade, they would of done so long before the Atom bomb, or they could do it right. Cripple all communications an what not. Maybe even use a giant EMP blast, that would easily leave us defenseless.

Or maybe they are so cruel and humorous, they'd wipe all power, and leave our kind to destroy it self. So they don't want anything from us really.

Instead, it all about ghost sightings...Which shows they are little shy. And I couldn't blame them, especially how much of the religious propaganda, or MINDSET have an iron grip on our planet.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

first of all they have to realize we've been brainwashed for decades and some of us need more time to undo that damage. then the worst thing they could do is go to the UN and make us have to trust the very same bastards who've deceived us all this time. Instead of that I hope they are smart enough to come to us individually and show us tangible things to make believers of us otherwise I won't trust any "official" word from any governmental entity that simply tells us esoteric things that have no positive or productive impact on my life. Maybe if they rid us of fossil fuels it would get my attention until then it's just more bs from the sobs in power.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It is in the human nature to destroy and kill, it is not possible with the current level of evolution to have an all-good human race, there will be always someone who will want to harm the world. I think if nature doesn't do it faster, human beings will be responsible for turning Earth into Mars.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Anytime a more advanced civilization has interacted with a less advanced one the lesser one has ended up destroyed ..

Sshh ... don't let Captain Cook hear you say that.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Look at it like this pal...

Even here... Every other thread on ATS, what I considered the most intelligent & rational Forum on Earth...
Even here... Every other thread is about how Aliens are really Demons...

And with that said...
What's the point in disclosure???...
From an Aliens View

Even the Demons are sick of being Demonised...
I can't see E.T wanting to be part of that Soul Destroying hatred!!!

Peace AlienView!!!
edit on 8-6-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Just as there are laws of how to deal with each other responsibly, ON THE SAME LEVEL OF HUMAN TO HUMAN, there probably are laws that determine how an advanced race should deal with a less advanced race.

With the level that humans are on you mention, it is probably wise that these aliens are very circumspect dealing with humanity.

They are probably treating us better than we treat lesser species

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

First, we need to realize that the brainwashing is a process that hasn't ceased.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When seeing the diversity here on Earth, it does set a trend where there is a greater diversity of life the further we look away into space. Since no one can hear you scream in space, the ability of a voice box is useless for any space bound species. It is kinda like trying to communicate with a jellyfish.

As for what motivations may exist with other species more closely related or connected with human forms is probably just as complex, if not more so than human nature itself.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Establishing contact with politicians and presidents, which if they doesn't get elected after a few years have no power what so ever to do anything, might be fruitless in the long run. And announcing themselves openly might also be completely pointless if we lack the ability to take it in anyway.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chazam

Establishing contact with politicians and presidents, which if they doesn't get elected after a few years have no power what so ever to do anything, might be fruitless in the long run. And announcing themselves openly might also be completely pointless if we lack the ability to take it in anyway.

Establishing a sort of contact with royal bloodlines and secret societies would make a little sense. Still not very probable.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chazam

Any alien species that has observed man and his history would be very hesitant to make overt contact with the human race - a war like species that engages in an endless paradigm of power struggles and violent wars. In fact the whole alien mythology with isolated contact by abductions and telepathy makes sense. Observe, record data, and rarely, if ever, interfere with the human species - If, and only if, mankind shows signs of advancing its civilization so as to be fully accepting to its own species, then and only then might it be advisable to make direct contact. You see the alien philosophy might make perfect sense - Human philosophy on the other hand only occasionally makes sense and only to those humans who have a sense of 'higher life form ideology'.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If ther is an advanced ET visiting Earth, I believe that they would be more in the line of observers, scientists and explorers. They may recognize we seem to be more advanced then chimpanzees, but having only a 1% difference in DNA between us, they probably just look upon us as wild animals! Now, if this alien species, whether this alien species has Similiar DNA or not, they may find us a great study in discovering origins of life. If humans discover life on other planets, don't you think we will do our best not to contaminate our study in hopes of understanding the whole creation/origin of everything? Even advanced technological aliens may still be seeking a more complete answer to such a big question. Our own scientists have stealthily gone out into the field to observe and study animals in their wild habitats.

Disclosure does not seem likely in the future. Not because of our warlike aggression, but due to the fact that they look upon us as advanced apes, nothing more. Have we felt a strong desire to go out among the chimpanzee populations on Earth and make sure they know we are here and more advanced? Would they fully comprehend what we were communicating to them?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think its far different than that scenario

The top of the pyramid is off planet

Everything is controlled by ETs, and the ones currently guiding the wars, the politics, the religions are not good guys.

There are indeed GOOD TEAMS up there, and even Higher Level true Family and Source Teams up there, I've been shown the layers, and having faith in Good means you know that unless something is meant to occur, such as you going home then, you just keep doing the good, because you're supported, but sometimes bad things allowed to happen, but the Good is still there and you have faith in Good and Love always.

When I write that earth and even the lower universe, this universe plain for example is like an old DVD or a bunch of different old dvd's on the shelf, well its like a holding tank for people who kind of sank in frequency: wars, anger, greed, control, fascism, inequality, and frequency. Sink like a stone in gravity.

Old and dusty because some have been stuck for a while in a playpen timeout.

But many come in, though they often get thrown off on their assignments by the programming, to make a difference.

A fledgling light comes into a dark corner to try and shine it, and rescue some of their family stuck there.

Some of the ones who settled here were on the run, but the forces that oversee this planet can be described as being on 2 different teams, Control and Love.

I think that disclosure is a long process, drip by drip, over hundreds of years, maybe a nearly a thousand.

But you have to wake up to the test. You're in a practicum of sorts and think this is real, and don't remember the past.

Et isn't going to change that for you, you'd have to be seeking actively and pushing past the boundaries, or have come in form a different level or grade so you're already past those boundaries and doing something the majority isn't doing here.

Its managed.

Even your perception of the day is managed, they could if they wanted to rewind and push play a dozen times till your day is real and remembered.

That is the level ET is at.

Cosmic people like us, traveling here from other schools, not common.

Et is more like your HS's group. Except when I say HS, usually mean the layer of self beyond the duality. However, aspects within that you are a part of, that group, that would be the Family of Ets watching over you and how you're turning out in this remedial school.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Its hard to wrap your head around, because there is corporal and non corporal ET, entities. And we're all of that too. Having been corporal and also existing as Spirit/Soul, the real reality that is far more real than this illusion.

But its like layers, so going to back to the Higher Self idea. There would be a Higher Self version of self that is still in the duality but on Higher Levels, more eutopian type levels, and there is Higher Self Beyond all this. And so forth. We've already walked that journey, there is no time. And we don't go from here to there, we come from there to here in assignments or even for remedial perhaps. I don't believe in remedial, but healing, so I suggest its more that we come in for assignments on another level and some fall or sink through the layers by gravity of harming someone.

But there is a lot of leeway, falling and rising and falling and rising, until we straighten out and really get it, not to harm and help others. Its like riding a bike, and falling off over and over again, but eventually we all take the training wheels off.

So ET, and you have a lot in common. And they're from your next up Higher Self's level, or would be anyway, in this dimensional plane there can only be you, so in a sense Higher Self is guiding you from the next one up, maybe. Some have said that, not sure on that one at all. I tend to not agree with boxes, just know that we're from there, we're on that level, thats the level Good ETs are from.

The negative ones running this planet seem to be more the hackers and lower level bosses under the pyramid systems hellish zones are run under.

So there seems to be a jurisdiction thing going on depending on the layer earth is at, and depending on the layer soul is at. Gravity realms have bad bosses.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Interesting comments Unity_99 and I too, like Jacques Vallee think there may be a spiritual/occult phenomenon going on in the field of aliens and ufology BUT the question many asks is: Are we dealing with a separate group of sentient beings possessing their own culture and identity
- Or do ETs have their own homeworld or their own independent paradigms or reality

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I dont believe man as a whole will evolve to a higher level of spiritual awareness, only a small percentage.
Mankind is a notoriously cruel and violent species, we've had long enough to get it right.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeevar
I dont believe man as a whole will evolve to a higher level of spiritual awareness, only a small percentage.
Mankind is a notoriously cruel and violent species, we've had long enough to get it right.

I hate to agree with that but see your point. As a matter of personal opinion and hypothetical ET communications I say it is not a matter of choice - Man evolves OR goes extinct !

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The word Alien/s is used arbitrarily but what is really meant is God/s so why not call a spade a spade. These hypothetical 'aliens' from outer space that are supposedly hiding their presence from us for nefarious reasons would, if they exist, have to be omnipotent and omnipresent therefore, in a word, Gods. If they are ever-present and forever meddling with human affairs without actually being caught in the act then they are obviously Gods, not mere aliens. It amazes me that so many of you believe in these so-called aliens yet steadfastly refuse to accept the very real probability of God. Talk about a screwed up world.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Why do we (humans) travel to other parts of the world?
We want to experience the differrent cultures and life styles of other nations.
Experience new things, maybe learn a new language. Someone from the dessert wants to see the ocean, etc etc.
If "aliens" do exist and have visited/are visiting us couldnt it be the same motivation for them ?
To experience a different way of life. a Kind of holiday get away when work gets abit much.

It seems strange to me that the first conclussions are always that they want something from us or want to dominate us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join