It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild runs your narrow minded world.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Thing is, if people want to hang their worldview off a couple of quotes from some bankers 200 years ago, then fine. However, this is a somewhat worldview-limiting thing to do.

The points many well have resonance in general terms and still ring true, but so do may quotes from the past.

On the specific points that the OP tries to cover and something I mentioned a few couple of pages back (and was ignored). Where's the proof? In fact, specifically, where is the evidence that the Rosthchild family has anything to do with the management of the Bank of England, a nationalised institution. Please respond in your own words using reliable sources and not sad YouTube/Blog source made by people who clearly have no evidence.

We have to work on reality, else we are merely supporting ignorance and not denying ignorance.

Regards
edit on 9/6/2014 by paraphi because: typos

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: P-M-H

Which Rothschild?

The whole family?

You have one master and that is rothschild.

Which "one"?

NATO and America will demonize and follow any orders the rothschild cabal commands - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rothschild Cabal?

Who and what does it consist of?

Is the B.I.S. anywhere in that cabal, do they give their orders at Bilderberg meetings or where?

Did you just stumble on the NWO, Illuminati conspiracies that sing the same tune about central banking and have you anything new to add that hasn't been discussed and debated to death?

(post by xxCRM114xx removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The children of the world be so shrewd. So much shrewder than the children of light in their generation.

How about we talking about the Education Board, or Margarette Sanger, the American Eugenics Society, and the sexual revolutions. Could also discuss how these people have conspired to wedge the family unit. For what purpose? The love of money, and power.

Just know people are paying attention. Do what is right. May God vindicate the poor, the exploited, the defenseless.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaJoe52
i hope those fu...ers enjoy it while they can. i gotta feelin there's a revolution brewin.

a reply to: P-M-H

THE REVELOTION has begun.

STAY CALM
& Join The Rebel Alliance!

Rebel 5

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gear

You forgot Sealand!

ATS should buy it's own abandoned oil platform and start our own country!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Interesting point!
There are 70 micronations, and whilst technically none have a central banking system, 44 of them have no currency and 26 which do.
From that 26, 9 of them (incl Sealand) base their currency on the value of US currency, and 5 of them base their currency value on other (non US) countries. One is pegged to the market price of gold.
7 of them regulate their currency independently from any external factors.
From that there are 4 left. Each respectively uses:

• The price per gram of 1 Hydrogen Atom
    (I don't know how this works either)
  • The price of a 50 cl bottle of Estonian vodka
    (EU base, but the brand of vodka is not specified)
  • 3 units to one tube of Pillsbury cookie dough
  • One IOU note.

Some micronations (but not all) have been authorized to trade and/or use their currency as legal tender sovereign states.

Do with this information as you please!

edit on 13-6-2014 by Gear because: Links for unusual and amusing conditions and specifications.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ok my thoughts on this, maybe I wording my post wrong. What I wanted to get across;
We each have the power to run our own 'world' that is clear, but is the whole of the world, just one person? No. You control your experience, but these families like Rothschild control WHAT you experience.
We need to wake up and realize we only have an ILLUSION of choice and freedom, you can lose EVERYTHING with a snap of the fingers from these people.
That illusion of choices/freedom is enough for some people. I can't go back to that way.

These 3rd world countries not having a central bank should be obvious, why bomb or iron grip a nation that you rape for resources? And who exactly in these countries could even put money in a 'bank'? The other countries that are central bank free are havens for the rich, they don't need banks for themselves, they use them for YOU.

You can start at this conspiracy and connect with many more, it's sad humanity has let it end up like this. But like the cycles of nature, it all comes full circle.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I heard that the Rothschild family is estimated to be worth 500 trillion bucks. Can anyone validate this?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
If people keep encouraging them the Rothchilds will just HAVE to set up a NWO. I met one, she did not have any plans for changing the world's order. They got big bucks and could do it if they wanted to, but it looks like they just don't care to.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

They won't be taking it with them...

Even if they COULD, there will be nothing there to spend it on.

As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand. ~ Ecclesiastes 5:15

Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death. ~ Proverbs 11:4

Do not be afraid when one becomes rich, When the glory of his house is increased; For when he dies he shall carry nothing away; His glory shall not descend after him. ~ Psalm 49:16-17

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Isn't he dead?

EDIT: Everyone on this world had and has a mission. God takes him when his mission is complete. So; he is gone.
edit on 15-6-2014 by r4inmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ominousrex

lol

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker
Isn't he dead?

EDIT: Everyone on this world had and has a mission. God takes him when his mission is complete. So; he is gone.

The family is alive and well.

Rothschild Group

Rothschild Bank International is based in Guernsey

(Guernsey)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
-deleted-

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sorry I misread the topic. I thought it was Rockefeller . this: edition.cnn.com...

... Its late and I can give errors. Sorry everyone. You can delete the message. This one and the two ones before.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
May the LORD have mercy on us all. That we may delight in His goodness and declare the praises of His Holy Name! Amen!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mrphilosophias
That is nice but we were in the middle of something. Can you do the worship thing in a separate area. We will join you on Sunday.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A man died. Nothing more important than the mercy of God in Christ Jesus. Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, they are sinners in need of mercy and grace as much as anyone, if not more so. Heck if God converted their hearts maybe within their huge sphere of influence tender hearted compassionate policies will prevail.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrphilosophias
A man died. Nothing more important than the mercy of God in Christ Jesus. Rockefeller's, Rothschild's, they are sinners in need of mercy and grace as much as anyone, if not more so. Heck if God converted their hearts maybe within their huge sphere of influence tender hearted compassionate policies will prevail.

Maybe you can answer as it seems you know the inner working of their minds and and hearts.

Who is the Title of this thread insinuating, is it the whole family or Who is the Rothschild that runs my narrow minded world?

You say in their hearts and within their huge sphere of influsnce so I assume you know what I ask.

Any chance of some answers instead of the usual be aware of the powerful illuminati families and all the other nonsense that gets spouted to tickle people curiosity?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join