It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild runs your narrow minded world.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

You're kidding, right? What's more credible- a reading a webpage that clearly has an agenda, and basing your opinion on someone else work (whether or not it's even factual)- or actually doing your research yourself? I did the research myself. That's the antonym of lazy. I didn't expect you to just believe me on faith, which is why I informed you exactly how you can do it yourself. What's lazy is demanding to be spoon-fed information... Which is what you are doing.
Learn to think for yourself, and do your own research, otherwise you'll stumble through life believing the wrong things instead of having the confidence that you actually know the facts.

Scientists don't base their results on what other people say. The base their work with the evidence presented. They release their results and method. They post their method so other scientists can do it for themselves rather than assuming it's fact. From there they can work out if it is fact or not. I have done exactly that. But instead of doing yourself the favor of doing the research yourself you attempt to discredit me based on my lack of desire to present someone else's opinion. How laughable.

As I said, it will take you 5 minutes to do and you can assess the discrepancies for yourself. You can work it out and tell me I'm wrong based on that. But if you had taken even 30 seconds- Literally 30 seconds- you would have found that even very first country on the list- Andorra- doesn't even have a central banking system. Even that alone is enough to debunk this myth.
edit on 8-6-2014 by Gear because: no reason required

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
xuenchen seems to be the only one capable of forming an intelligible opinion based on the topic of this discussion. Thanks for your input Xuenchen, since everyone else seems to be oblivious to your post confirming the reason other countries aren't listed.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
Yes it is an interesting development. It will bring China and Russia into America's back yard if it is built. Will be interesting to see America's response. The Suez Crises comes to mind.

edit on 8-6-2014 by horseatemymoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This is the whole point of their "game"

They play us off one-another on the small scale (races/nationalities)..On the bigger scale, they control the major nations through their banking system. End game; they control everything to do with money....you ever try to live without it?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

Holy hell how did this post even get by the mods?

Criticism of Zionism or Talmudic Rabbis that believe every word of the Babylonian Talmud is always met with a swift gag order. Criticism of Zionists is almost impossible because the Zionist can always play the victim card, because apparently, hes a "Jew".

I put "Jew" in quotation marks because many people do not understand what Judaism is. People think that Ashkenazi Jews are a race and they are descendants of Abraham. This is false information. Modern day Ashkenazi Jews share no ancestry with Abraham. They are NOT the chosen people of God!

Ashkenazi Jews are modern day Edomites, who follow the Babylonian Talmud. The funny part about all of this though, is that most Ashkenazi Jews don't follow the Talmud whatsoever! The Babylonian Talmud is Judaisms most holiest book, yet most "Jews" have never even read a single page!

The idea of Jews running the world is easy to think about, and easy to believe in. The problem with the "Jew Conspiracy" is that everything is too out in the open. It's too easy to piece everything together. It's too easy to follow the money trail. The writing is all over the wall.

I think, these "ashkenazi Jews" who some people believe strongly that they are modern day Edomites, descendants of Esau and Cain. Which, would make these "fake Jews" referenced in revelations 2:9, indeed, the children of Satan.

I don't believe that to be the case though. I believe these Ashkenazi Zionists are being used as a scape goat. A fall man. This has a lot to do with the Vatican, specifically, the Nights Templar.

Anyway, when talking about this stuff it gets very confusing. Mostly because people immediately think you are racist, (even though Jews are not a race) and the classic NewSpeak term "anti semitic" is thrown out when any "Jew" or Zionist group is criticized or questioned.

So basically, it's an unconscious gag order. Even on yourself. Because people believe the people in Israel are the chosen people of God. This is why Americans view people in Israel higher then themselves. It's because Americans truly believe that these Edomites are the chosen people of God, when it's really just the opposite. This makes any criticism of Israel some kind of act against God.

That's why Americans explode with rage if you question Israel's actions. It's absurdly pathetic. The movie Schindlers List, Propaganda in Textbooks, and this belief that modern day people in Israel are the chosen people of God, has created an unconscious thought process when thinking about Jews inside Americans minds.

I think, the only way you remove that thought process is through self awareness.

God hates the Edomites, and he hated Esau.

If the Bible is all true, Esau's dominion over Earth is coming to a close.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: P-M-H
www.fourwinds10.net...

The year is 2000, a day before 911 ( for effect )
This are the only countries without a rothschild central bank system.

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Fast forward to 2011

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Only the too close to bomb or truly sovereign countries exist. NATO and America will demonize and follow any orders the rothschild cabal commands, like a small prison mate to the bigger one. Obama doesn't run a country, NATO is a farce. You have one master and that is rothschild. Any resistance is futile because you will be demonized in all the media. Enjoy your life

I'm sure many have pointed out that 9/11 was in 2001 and not 2000'

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Obviously you've never been to the carribean that you feel those countries have no value. Never underestimate the value of tropical beaches and swaying palm trees.
Think tourism dollars.
q reply to: ThinkYouSpeak

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: P-M-H

More than likely Rothschild is another dead end rabbit hole like the term 'illuminati"

Bet its a whole lot stranger and sinister than we can imagine. Time will definitely tell...and soon i sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This probably wont get read but honestly what did you think humans where doing before the Rothschild bank or any other mega corporation / entity took over? The exact same things, fighting, @#$^ing and making a general nuisance of ourselves. The Rothschilds can't win because eventually human nature will, and time, and space and a million other things they cant factor. They're beating there silly heads against the goldfish bowl, please dont join them.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A roundup of the world's top 10 banks and who runs them exposes the myth of "Jews control all the banks". I guess they're "Masonic creeps" then.

sugarhitman.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Belarus? Russia?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Everyone here in ATS and most conspiracy theorists have known this for the better part of their lives, and even the people before them have known this. This is not breaking news in the least. The bigger mystery here is....how did something of such common knowledge make it to the top link and front page of ATS. (face palm)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: P-M-H
www.fourwinds10.net...

The year is 2000, a day before 911 ( for effect )
This are the only countries without a rothschild central bank system.

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Fast forward to 2011

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Only the too close to bomb or truly sovereign countries exist. NATO and America will demonize and follow any orders the rothschild cabal commands, like a small prison mate to the bigger one. Obama doesn't run a country, NATO is a farce. You have one master and that is rothschild. Any resistance is futile because you will be demonized in all the media. Enjoy your life

And you have given up the good fight already? There is still such a thing as personal accountability and responsibility to living ones life. The Jewish angle is bloody ridiculous — as crazy as Hitler's ideas and ATS's 'alien agenda'. Live the life you want to live and stop blaming others for your own fallacies.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illuminawty

Everyone here in ATS and most conspiracy theorists have known this for the better part of their lives, and even the people before them have known this. This is not breaking news in the least. The bigger mystery here is....how did something of such common knowledge make it to the top link and front page of ATS. (face palm)

We might have to live with this conspiratorial nonsense but it doesn't mean it is true. The exact opposite is probably more akin to the 'truth' — these families and/or businesses are about making and sustaining wealth, not a world order because that would deplete their coffers more than anything as well as being unsustainable.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
What do you propose we do about it?

MR

im going with drink alot of beer
I used to go with that, but I do NOT wanna be drunk, or hungover when TSHTF.......I want to be healthy and ninja like.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29

Holy hell how did this post even get by the mods?

Criticism of Zionism or Talmudic Rabbis that believe every word of the Babylonian Talmud is always met with a swift gag order. Criticism of Zionists is almost impossible because the Zionist can always play the victim card, because apparently, hes a "Jew".

I put "Jew" in quotation marks because many people do not understand what Judaism is. People think that Ashkenazi Jews are a race and they are descendants of Abraham. This is false information. Modern day Ashkenazi Jews share no ancestry with Abraham. They are NOT the chosen people of God!

Ashkenazi Jews are modern day Edomites, who follow the Babylonian Talmud. The funny part about all of this though, is that most Ashkenazi Jews don't follow the Talmud whatsoever! The Babylonian Talmud is Judaisms most holiest book, yet most "Jews" have never even read a single page!

The idea of Jews running the world is easy to think about, and easy to believe in. The problem with the "Jew Conspiracy" is that everything is too out in the open. It's too easy to piece everything together. It's too easy to follow the money trail. The writing is all over the wall.

I think, these "ashkenazi Jews" who some people believe strongly that they are modern day Edomites, descendants of Esau and Cain. Which, would make these "fake Jews" referenced in revelations 2:9, indeed, the children of Satan.

I don't believe that to be the case though. I believe these Ashkenazi Zionists are being used as a scape goat. A fall man. This has a lot to do with the Vatican, specifically, the Nights Templar.

Anyway, when talking about this stuff it gets very confusing. Mostly because people immediately think you are racist, (even though Jews are not a race) and the classic NewSpeak term "anti semitic" is thrown out when any "Jew" or Zionist group is criticized or questioned.

So basically, it's an unconscious gag order. Even on yourself. Because people believe the people in Israel are the chosen people of God. This is why Americans view people in Israel higher then themselves. It's because Americans truly believe that these Edomites are the chosen people of God, when it's really just the opposite. This makes any criticism of Israel some kind of act against God.

That's why Americans explode with rage if you question Israel's actions. It's absurdly pathetic. The movie Schindlers List, Propaganda in Textbooks, and this belief that modern day people in Israel are the chosen people of God, has created an unconscious thought process when thinking about Jews inside Americans minds.

I think, the only way you remove that thought process is through self awareness.

God hates the Edomites, and he hated Esau.

If the Bible is all true, Esau's dominion over Earth is coming to a close.

Because veiled anti-semitism makes for page views and page views makes good revenue.

Edit: it is the business model ATS runs with. Contentious topics garner the page views and deliver good ad revenue — the math could not be simpler.
edit on 8-6-2014 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Genetic atheistic satan worshiping Jews e.g. the ruling elite are

NOT

Biblical, God-of-Abraham-Isaac-&-Jacob-fearing reasonable and responsible citizens.

Confusing or conflating the two into one mangled example is not truth, is not wise, is not useful.

edit on 8/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

edit on 8/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

No such thing as jews only ashkeNAZIs and Khazars which sound like species from a Star Trek show.
The goyim make a good Alien race name as well.

Fascinating Captain.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove
Thanks to the rational members here I no longer think Jews run all the banks. The NWO conspiracy is moving to a new catagory, in with Bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
What do you propose we do about it?

MR

Sue rothschilds for all they are worth, take their money and give it to failing countries, place them on a secluded island with no way off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join