It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild runs your narrow minded world.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
www.fourwinds10.net...

The year is 2000, a day before 911 ( for effect )
This are the only countries without a rothschild central bank system.

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Fast forward to 2011

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Only the too close to bomb or truly sovereign countries exist. NATO and America will demonize and follow any orders the rothschild cabal commands, like a small prison mate to the bigger one. Obama doesn't run a country, NATO is a farce. You have one master and that is rothschild. Any resistance is futile because you will be demonized in all the media. Enjoy your life

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What do you propose we do about it?

MR

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

MR

im going with drink alot of beer

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think you must mean to say the year is 2001....

edit on 7-6-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Post Removed
edit on 7-6-2014 by Gear because: Inaccurate Data

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
but, but, I thought America was land of the free, full of the heroes of the world, brave and strong, humble, gentle, intelligent, etc, etc,

You must be an anti-Semite, to make such an evil accusation and speak of a jew in that regard. Enough I say, I wont stand for it, bring on the brain-washed and the paid shills to remind us all that the world is not ruled by jewish/masonic creeps.

/end sarcasm

and yep, it sounds about right, and the scary thing is, the jews who rule America have easily brain-washed most yanks to believe that they should fight and die to bring down muslims who are the only ones brave enough to take on this jewish/masonic hierarchy. Sad but true

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep me too, and when I get beered out, I be moving swiftly onto the red wine

Oh and by the way I don't live in a narrow minded world, mmmmm beer.
edit on 7-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: beer

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Seems that there are a lot of website propagating this idea of the 3 countries not associated with Rothschild empire... So I did some homework and cross referencing and found that Cuba, Iran and North Korea do infact have connections with Rothschild central banking after all. That aside- the following countries have no affiliations.

Andorra
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Brunei
Burma
Cape Verde
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Curacao
Djibouti
Dominica
East Timor
Eritrea
Grenada
Hungary
Kiribati
Laos
Liberia
Liechtenstein
Maldives
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Micronesia
Monaco
Nauru
Palau
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
South Sudan
Syria
Taiwan
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uruguay
Uzbekistan

That's 37 countries, or 39 if you would like to include the Territories of Palestine and Holy See...
edit on 7-6-2014 by Gear because: Palestine and Holy See edit

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gear
Seems that there are a lot of website propagating this idea of the 3 countries not associated with Rothschild empire... So I did some homework and cross referencing and found that Cuba, Iran and North Korea do infact have connections with Rothschild central banking after all. That aside- the following countries have no affiliations.

Andorra
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Brunei
Burma
Cape Verde
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Curacao
Djibouti
Dominica
East Timor
Eritrea
Grenada
Holy See
Hungary
Kiribati
Laos
Liberia
Liechtenstein
Maldives
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Micronesia
Monaco
Nauru
Palau
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
South Sudan
Syria
Taiwan
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uruguay
Uzbekistan

That's 38 countries, or 39 if you would like to include the Territories of Palestine...

I sure would hate to have to deal with the military of those glorious countries you listed, what a gleaming beacon of hope and defiance they set for us all!

anyhow, back to being serious and not sarcastic those countries have nothing of value so we have no reason to control them

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
but, but, I thought America was land of the free, full of the heroes of the world, brave and strong, humble, gentle, intelligent, etc, etc,

You must be an anti-Semite, to make such an evil accusation and speak of a jew in that regard. Enough I say, I wont stand for it, bring on the brain-washed and the paid shills to remind us all that the world is not ruled by jewish/masonic creeps.

/end sarcasm

and yep, it sounds about right, and the scary thing is, the jews who rule America have easily brain-washed most yanks to believe that they should fight and die to bring down muslims who are the only ones brave enough to take on this jewish/masonic hierarchy. Sad but true

To say Jews are all like that is as silly as saying all Yanks are like Obama.

Generalisations are very sad

Oh and what about Burma, they were brought to heel recently?
edit on b2014Sat, 07 Jun 2014 03:55:42 -050063020146am302014-06-07T03:55:42-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Yes I agree, generalisations like that are not helpful in any discussion.

There are plenty of Jews out there who would also like to see the end of Israel.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

Greed and a lack of a moral compass are sicknesses which afflict all the tribes of man. Single any one of them out, and you make every statement so addressed, utterly invalid.

I know why people find it so easy to generalise, and scape goat entire demographics. It is because if a person says to themselves, "the problems of the world are caused by greed" they have to look within themselves and recognise their own faults in this regard. But if they say "the problems of the world are caused by the greed of a certain group of people" then they can fool themselves into ignoring their own failings, and blaming everything on a minority of people.

Now, I would be the first to say, that indeed, many problems are caused by the focusing of vast power and wealth around a small number of individuals, because that is a fact. What is not a fact, is the idea that the wealth is focused around any one demographic of people. There are stupidly wealthy, powerful and greedy people of every faith, colour, creed, and background, and to think and speak otherwise is to bury oneself in error.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak

anyhow, back to being serious and not sarcastic those countries have nothing of value so we have no reason to control them

Umm, Human Labor in general? What about the Democratic Republic of Congo? Where do you think the Coltan comes from to enable you to use computers and cell phones? Or the Manufacturers in Taiwan? Or the economic powerhouse of the Vatican? Or the religious political importance of Israel/Palestine? Or The water supply Hungary provides for 5/7 of it's neighboring countries? Or the coffee, oil and diamonds supplied by Angola? The rubber, and Iron supplied by Liberia? The list goes on.
It's all relative to what you actually know and understand about the world, and where your values lie.

Besides, my point was that this Rothschild near absolute control is a complete myth.
You should ThinkBeforeYouSpeak
edit on 7-6-2014 by Gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: P-M-H

Rothschild smothschild, I'm having a fat time with my life, not literally of course.

And if you think Rothschild's are the only problem Have a read of this. A thread that got absolutely no interest or attention here on ATS at all.

Delve a bit deeper and you find there are more megalomaniac bad bastards out there than you can shake a UN sanction at.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 7-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: secret agent stuff

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw

/end sarcasm

...the Rothschilds are actually not Jewish - they're Edomites.
The etymology of the name gives it away. Roth = red, schilds = shield.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

MR

Simple, dump your bank!
I have done quite well in the decade or so since I stopped banking.
They cannot survive without us, but we can thrive without them!
Imagine living within your means and never having a bank "fee" again!

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: P-M-H

Well looking at that list with the exception of cuba and they are not saint's, most of those country's either stone girls for kissing outside of marriage or are dictatorships, or indeed both, erm I may not be a rothschild fan or for that matter of bankers in general but I wonder if that is why, indeed that list makes them sound more palletable than not and makes a new travel guidance advice, don't go to country's the rothschild's do not own.
Sorry I could not resist as that is exactly what it look's like.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gear

Is andora a country, very very small but exceptionally wealthy it is the other and more exclusive switzerland nestled in the mountains between spain and france it is so small it is usually forgotten by most atlas makers as it tend's to keep a very low profile which suit's it's more selective bank customers.
Good show though.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gear

Link?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatchTo say Jews are all like that is as silly as saying all Yanks are like Obama.

Generalisations are very sad

Oh and what about Burma, they were brought to heel recently?

I don't think I said all jews are like this, I said that the world is ruled by jewish/masonic creeps, are you impylying that all jews are creeps now? didn't think so, so don't put words in my mouth as we can all play that game.

The same goes for others trying to pull me up on this, the fact is the thread is about Rothschild, who as far as we know is a descendant of Ashkenazi jews(going by the former name of Bauer). Now I don't think the definition of the word jew is what we are debating here, jew by faith, jew by blood, or jew by both, worries me not, yes most so called 'jews' today including every prime minister of Israel who have all been an Ashkenazi jews, not jews by blood and yet they claim it's their promised land when their heritage is based in what was known as Khazaria(now predominantly Georgia), either way if they want to call themselves jews then i'll call them jews, regardless of their clear deviation from the most jewish scriptures.

And, my mention of 'yanks' was not an attempt to bypass my responsibilities as a fellow human being in this cesspool of debauchery, nor my countries(Australia's) miserable role in it, it was merely a mention of the greatest country on earth in terms of their extent of power mixed with blind patriotism, which these 'jews'(yes mostly Ashkenazi, and hand in hand with many masons) have in their grasp and use to their treacherous advantage, so please climb off the high-horse because I'm pretty sure you know this to be true yourself.

I'm not a christian but this quote does ring a bell here: ""I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
And this one supposedly directed at the jews who didn't listen to Jesus:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

TrueBrit, I accept my own faults, but I take no responsibility for the pathetic actions of my country or her allies on the international scene(including the wicked Rothschilds), those sins belong to the corrupt leaders and the people who put them in power, don't think for a minute that I would foolishly vote for a single one of them. I'm a stern believer in change by force, if you cant do that then change with words, and if you are silenced then change with your heart, I don't think change by force is an option at this stage, so I'll continue to try to bring about change with my words until I'm silenced.

edit on 7-6-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join