It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual Conversion Therapy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LeviWardrobe

OK, I'm sorry for what I wrote, and that I offended you because you have been indoctrinated.

You know what, you're actually right.

I just read back on my posts. And even though I stand by them, I could have written them with more respect.

Genuine apologies

edit on 7/6/14 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123
Edit:
Hey, no worries. I get a bit out of hand myself too. Sorry.
edit on 7-6-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think we should thank the Good Lord for the Christian right giving Homosexuals an alternative.

Michele Bachmans husband had a conversion therapy practice and knew how to "pray away the gay"

Isn't that clever and catchy?

swampland.time.com...

Clever? It's as clever as "pray away the black", which I'm sure many of the same people would be in favor of. For some reason, asking Jesus to help you crave vagina just seems absurd to me. I guess I wouldn't make a very good Christian.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You should think of Christians as a human crop. They are the product of beings that as far as humans are concerned are their creator. These products were not designed for the selfish use of their lives to live as they please. They are the product of a system that is designed to exploit the resources of the host planet and make those resources available to that creator source when required for periodic resource extraction.

Homosexuality is only used for thinning the herd of undesirable traits. Since homosexual humans are not naturally able to achieve offspring it should be self limiting in the human population logically. The problem is that it is not logic based or purely physical in nature. It is a behavior directed by self interest and self pleasure and not for the purpose of continuation of the species or specific desirable traits within the human stock.

Christians feel this instinctively. Their arguments are not honest because they can not be honest with themselves. If they were they would realize that what it means to have a creator and director of your universe means obedience to the will of that being. When they beat around the bush and try and make some scientific argument they come off as inane or dishonest. The fact is that they are directed by the presence of the universe creator that resides within them. their will is subordinate to the will of God. If they just admit this truth they will find that they are treated with hostility. They avoid this with couching the truth within pseudoscience babble because the truth would put them on the hot seat.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Great posts from both of you and I agree that if they are wanting to introduce legislation for conversion from Gay to Straight that they should offer the opposite so that people are given a choice to convert the other way. I bet they don't do that though because that won't score them any votes from religious bigots.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

Great posts from both of you and I agree that if they are wanting to introduce legislation for conversion from Gay to Straight that they should offer the opposite so that people are given a choice to convert the other way. I bet they don't do that though because that won't score them any votes from religious bigots.

I don't think there's any legislation at all.

All I have seen is a "Platform" proposal from the Texas Republican Party.

And I think it mentions "voluntary" or words to that effect.

I also believe the MSMalarkey is hyping the proposal with "suggestivisms".

I agree it may not even work. More like a psychological training program.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am someone who was raised in a "Christian" household. From the earliest memories that I have had I could tell from early on that I was somehow different from the other kids in school.
I was reared in an Apostolic/Oneness household which taught that homosexuality was a damnable sin without an help. I am 45 now. I have read any available material on the matter. I have lived my whole life in the Apostolic way. I am still gay after all these years. Nothing as changed.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have found, as a heterosexual male, that homosexual men are generally very intelligent and sensitive. I have no problem with most of them at all . There is the occasional creep, but that goes for most anybody. As long as they know where I stand, there is no problem at all. I have crossed paths with some man hating lesbian women, and they can take their attitude and go piss up a rope. Can't we all just get along?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think it's up to the individual whether they want to try the therapy. I personally don't believe it will work as sexual orientation is a complex topic and people cannot change who they are attracted to.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Here in Australia we have one of the worst leaders in power that our country has ever seen, but he sure has got one thing going for him, he's trying to introduce chaplains in all schools that help deter children away from being gay.

Im really sick of hearing this irrational argument that we see homo animals so it must be natural human behaviour, and therefore accepted, well hang on, we see some female spiders eat their sexual partner after sex, should we also accept this? what about if I see a woman I like can I rape her and kill her existing kids as I saw a lion do on national geographic?

And then the same people who argue that it is natural go on to have the audacity to tell us that it is incomprehensible that we don't understand it.

What is incomprehensible is the lengths that those who have a phobia of homophobics will go to in order to justify their homosexual indoctrination, and then go on to tell others who believe otherwise that they are the ones who have been indoctrinated. They try harder than the GOD fearing folk to convince others that whatever they say is truth and that others are not open-minded, they are more incapable than 99.9% of the GOD fearing folk on reasoning beyond their pre-conceived homosexual indoctrination.

Anyway, 100% should be allowed, as not all homo's are content with their actions, some actually try to fight evil temptations, and good on them.

save the flaming, I've heard it all before, carry on, nothing to see here

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Scatological proclivities should be discouraged amongst our children, as a matter of public health. Loving people of any type should be encouraged as a matter of public sanity. Brotherly love, should not be deviated into an artificial sexual paradigms.

edit on 7-6-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

lol, and like a child that you punish when they are constantly misbehaving, so to should those who partake in scatological proclivities be punished but with more vigour seeing as though they should know better as adults

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
deviants should not be punished , unless it is a matter of public health.
I find, due to my conditioning, scatology disgusting, and unhealthy.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
if you leave a child to partake in deviant actions whilst never punishing them(it doesn't have to be physical punishment) they will probably assume their actions have no repurcussions, the same dissuasion must be used on those who transgress as adults

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
deviance amongst children should be delicately handled.
i certainly do not persecute the deviant.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So im gonna write a general reply.

And I will start with a book . Brain Sex.

A book I found In h.s. that pretty much summed it up for me.

After reading it I was more secure in my sexuality.

I realized what your attracted to

From hetro to pedo

Is mostly (random guess id say 90-100%) is wired in at birth by the different amounts of hormones ( and probably other chemicals)

I also have a strong belief that this has an affect on the mental as well as physical attributes of a person.

So is "homosexual conversion therapy" possible ?

Yes ,

Can we do it now?

Maybe

Should we?

Yes

in a few years i believe sexual orientation

And probably sex itself

Will be changeable.

Spend a decade or two as the opposite sex and then change back when done

Or maybe men will stat carrying children

Skys the limit realy

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
no manner of scatology, will make men or woman bear children.

it is not congenital, but a fetish, which i will not judge otherwise.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
no manner of scatology, will make men or woman bear children.

it is not congenital, but a fetish.

Did you just say ladies wont have babies?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
yes, not through tis means. but
it is more that fetish, may prevent true love.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
if you leave a child to partake in deviant actions whilst never punishing them(it doesn't have to be physical punishment) they will probably assume their actions have no repurcussions, the same dissuasion must be used on those who transgress as adults

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join