It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Helicopter follows and records two UFOs over Puerto Rico

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evanzsayz
a reply to: skyblueworld

Yeah it's a UFO but it's not an alien UFO.

That is why it says UFO in my title and not "UFO Video with ALIENS"

That would be a big stretch of the imagination.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
The video seems legit.
And seems that the pilot, shocked by the encounter, watch again the footage at his home...
S&f.
Or the film was recorded as a means to preserve it. I am sure they knew this footage could end up 'lost' and never seen again.

Also, it may have already been posted, but does anyone else notice that the object appears to be wobbling. This is the characteristic of something tumbling, end over end.

This is not my opinion of what it is, it is just a comparison... It acts as you may expect to see a meteor behave as it rotates in a 0 gravity environment. It appears obvious that it is not in outer space. I also don't know how an object could maintain a consistent trajectory that would allow it to tumble. Maybe it is using some sort of zero-gravity tech, allowing it to maintain an environment of zero gravity around itself.

This is just some 'what if' speculation on my part. I really have no idea what it could really be.

P.S.

Has anyone considered that the object is stationary, at least for the most part.

If you consider this idea and apply it to the video, it makes more sense - to me anyway. It appears as if it is a stationary object that is being circled by the craft with the camera.

Or maybe both the object and the aircraft are moving in opposite direction. Maybe the object is moving and the air craft is circling it. I mention the circling because it appears that certain parts of the area come back in to view again, after several seconds.

Could it be a weather balloon or something similar? (OK, don't shoot me for the weather balloon question)
edit on 6-6-2014 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The tv playing in the background is distracting and makes it hard to believe anything about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: iskander683
This was most likely taken from those nose cameras on the front of helicopters. They can go 360

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
To me it looks like drones.....ufo drones or something. My thoughts.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well it seems like everyone on this site and in the world everytime they hear the word UFO or see it. ALIENS!
edit on 6-6-2014 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

You may be right on the part of it being small, but you're wrong in assuming it might be an RC toy. Simply because no RC toy would be able to dunk itself into water and then fly away. The closest thing that can do this would be a bird, but a bird flying at 240km per h? The fastest bird on earth (white-throated needletail) reaches a maximum of 169 km/h in horizontal flight. So if the calculus above is correct and the object really did fly at such speed, then that's no bird for sure.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi all. I am a black hawk crew chief in the army (NG), and an Apache avionics tech as a civilian. I fly a lot, and work with flair a lot. What you see in the video is an object moving through clouds, not into the ocean, or cloaking. There is only one object, what appears to be a second object is a shadow on the clouds cast by the object. The footage is taken from an aerial, gyro stabilized flair system. Could be from a help, or UAV. Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lawndartchief

Darn auto correct. Flir, not flair.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Grrrr.... helo not help

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Seems legit. Especially with the Telemundo going on in the background.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lawndartchief
Hi all. I am a black hawk crew chief in the army (NG), and an Apache avionics tech as a civilian. I fly a lot, and work with flair a lot. What you see in the video is an object moving through clouds, not into the ocean, or cloaking. There is only one object, what appears to be a second object is a shadow on the clouds cast by the object. The footage is taken from an aerial, gyro stabilized flair system. Could be from a help, or UAV. Hope this helps.

Make that FLIR.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Yeah. Autocorrect got me. Already caught it. See above.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Figured as much. ;-) I though others might get confused.

You know there is a DLIR too. (Downward). I suspect they don't integrate as much on the image since a downward looking display could have more motion on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Figured as much. ;-) I though others might get confused.

You know there is a DLIR too. (Downward). I suspect they don't integrate as much on the image since a downward looking display could have more motion on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: esteay812

Has anyone considered that the object is stationary, at least for the most part.

If you consider this idea and apply it to the video, it makes more sense - to me anyway. It appears as if it is a stationary object that is being circled by the craft with the camera.

Or maybe both the object and the aircraft are moving in opposite direction. Maybe the object is moving and the air craft is circling it. I mention the circling because it appears that certain parts of the area come back in to view again, after several seconds.

Could it be a weather balloon or something similar? (OK, don't shoot me for the weather balloon question)

The object is obviously not stationary.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberheater
The video is of a someone filming a monitor with a video playing. You can see the bezel and the playback buttons on the screen from time to time which would account for the tv and other sounds in the background.

Clearly a tv in the background. If you watch close the second one is a bird you can see the wings flapping. The first one not sure. It was not very big though.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

The targets altitude is shown as 0 ft and it is over water at that time so i don't believe it is cloud.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

How do I open a new topic? I don't know... Thanks for help...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

heres a match, -

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join