It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Helicopter follows and records two UFOs over Puerto Rico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I remember a friend told me that UFO's travel so fast that the naked eye CAN NOT pickup their movements. The NRO has Video Tracking sites that actually record and play back in 1/10 the speed so they can pick up their movements. Anyone remember that guy in Colorado who was filming a Neighborhood from a hilltop a mile or so away.... You didn't notice anything in the play back However in the playback at 1/8 the speed you could see that ship flying above the neighborhood. It actually made the news.. LOCALLY.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: robertcobb56
Perhaps that's the answer , they were keeping track of a burst weather balloon which given the proximity to the airport would be a danger.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: robertcobb56
I remember a friend told me that UFO's travel so fast that the naked eye CAN NOT pickup their movements. The NRO has Video Tracking sites that actually record and play back in 1/10 the speed so they can pick up their movements. Anyone remember that guy in Colorado who was filming a Neighborhood from a hilltop a mile or so away.... You didn't notice anything in the play back However in the playback at 1/8 the speed you could see that ship flying above the neighborhood. It actually made the news.. LOCALLY.

I looked at the elapsed time on the video and the seconds seemed to be ticking away in normal time.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What's up with the water scene though? It just seems really weird on multiple levels. First the object seems to kind of fade out or even go underwater, then a second object pops out. I guess the second object could just be a reflection. But the fade out/submerge? Could it be some kind of FLIR anomaly?

It really seems like something tumbling in the wind but things get a bit weird when it gets close to water.

I re-watched the video and the flashes/glitches I mentioned earlier could just be the camera (which is recording the screen) zooming or jerking out of focus. What do others think of this?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: phantomflier

I re-watched the video and the flashes/glitches I mentioned earlier could just be the camera (which is recording the screen) zooming or jerking out of focus. What do others think of this?

Are you referring to the "flashes" which happen after the object disappears from view? If so I assume the camera is changing between different capture modes, to see if the object is still visible in any other mode.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Yeah. Looking at it again for example at around 2:02 the flash seems to be a zoom on the FLIR itself. At around 2:27 it zooms out again. At 2:39 it zooms in again and the second object appears. It seems that the second object could very well be a reflection in the water because it didn't show up before the view was zoomed in. Around 2:50 it's zoomed out again - however the second object seems to disappear a couple of seconds before the zoom out? It looks almost as if it too fades out or goes into the water. I really don't know what to make of that.
The first object disappears soon after and the camera operator starts zooming in and out/changing viewmodes to find it again.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why cant it be a drone? It looks like a drone and fly's like a drone.

There is nothing stopping another country flying drones.

Spiro

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iskander683
a reply to: skyblueworld

I'm not sure what to think but I don't think the footage was taken from a helicopter. Could be from somewhere up a mountain or similar? The sounds in the background suggest that it's inside a building of some sort. It even sounds like there's a TV on in the background.

As for the object, I'll have to leave that to people who are much more intelligent than me.

At arround 2:30 you can see that it is filmed off a monitor. (you see the frame at the bottom, or the player interface, not sure)
So we are seeing a recording of a recording made from a helicopter

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Even if its a vid of a vid, its Great.
Great post. I would love to see what people will come up with.

Birds, weather balloons, glitches, oh yeah I can't forget swamp gas.
cool post

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
a reply to: Trueman.

Yes because most helicopters chase birds with their infra-red equipment...

Clearly helicopter pilots and crew haven't seen a bird before..

Hahaha.....you're coconvinced it's an helicopter.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There must be the original tape around somewhere, I can't see someone bringing a tape home, recording the playback with another camera, and THEN uploading to the 'net, with the result of anything in near motion is just a blurry blob.
Another alternative is that it was a broadcast on TV, and that was recorded by another camera.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Balloon

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
To anyone that thinks its a drone, if it is one how does it do filming?
its tumbling so wouldnt that hamper the process?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm guessing it's a stationary outpost from the dept of agriculture Puerto Rico. Noises of animals in background etc.

I don't know what I'm looking at can't tell if it's bird looked fast. Where is original source of this video???

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
To anyone that thinks its a drone, if it is one how does it do filming?
its tumbling so wouldnt that hamper the process?

It appears to be tumbling in one or two segments, in others it appears as a perfectly round silver ball when it seems to catch the light. The dubbed video doesn't help. But if it was a drone and say malfunctioning, it would not be tumbling, it would heading for the ground, and arguably, straight down.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I witnessed something near identical around about the same date this year

Thread here with pics
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-6-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

They are VERY real. Angels and Fallen Angels; inter dimensional.

One UFO landed in The Pope's Garden years back. He thought the occupant was Heavenly. The occupant gave Him a liquid to drink in case He became ill. When this Pope was near to death He rightfully refused the drink and chose a natural death. By that time He had worked out the visitation was anything but Heavenly.

I saw Angel Michael and Angel Gabriel dancing in the sky over The English Channel in June 2013. They were so beautiful and happy!

Stop worrying. They are beyond our ability to control and it is all in The Almighty's CAPABLE HANDS!

Peace be with you!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Excellent Vid, Stumped as to what it could be, so unidentified flying object is right on the nose.

These are the ones they probably don't like getting into the public domain.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stayawayjoe

They are VERY real.

Indeed they are.

Angels and Fallen Angels

I prefer factual evidence of a real Phenomenon

One UFO landed in The Pope's Garden years back. He thought the occupant was Heavenly.

I have read about this, it's an interesting story. Angelo Roncalli I believe.

I saw Angel Michael and Angel Gabriel dancing in the sky over The English Channel in June 2013. They were so beautiful and happy!

So these manifested themselves to you and you knew who they were by faces?, how?. I'm more of a believer in hallucinations to be ruthlessly honest.

Stop worrying.

I never worry my friend, and peace be with you too.

They are beyond our ability to control and it is all in The Almighty's CAPABLE HANDS!

His capable hands have been very destructive during my time on Earth, so i'm rather suspicious of the guy.

edit on 4-6-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
It certainly doesnt seem to be under any type of control. The tumbling , straight path , no speed increase/decrease and no height change suggests whatever it is is just being blown by the wind.

I was going to suggest something like that, and that the seemingly fast movement is more a result of the helicopter or whatever it was flying around it, rather than the speed of the thing itself.

Balloon, possibly. One side more reflective than the other.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join