It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Obamas role in comming events?I read this and need feedback,please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
According to a commentary by Amir Taheri in Forbes, there is an amazing old Shi’ite prophecy that some in Iran believe seems to fit Barack Hussein Obama personally:

Is Barack Obama the “promised warrior” coming to help the Hidden Imam of Shiite Muslims conquer the world?

…a pro-government Web site published a Hadith (or tradition) from a Shiite text of the 17th century. The tradition comes from Bahar al-Anvar (meaning Oceans of Light) by Mullah Majlisi, a magnum opus in 132 volumes and the basis of modern Shiite Islam.

According to the tradition, Imam Ali Ibn Abi-Talib (the prophet’s cousin and son-in-law) prophesied that at the End of Times and just before the return of the Mahdi, the Ultimate Saviour, a “tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West.” Commanding “the strongest army on earth,” the new ruler in the West will carry “a clear sign” from the third imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali. The tradition concludes: “Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us.”

In a curious coincidence Obama’s first and second names–Barack Hussein–mean “the blessing of Hussein” in Arabic and Persian. His family name, Obama, written in the Persian alphabet, reads O Ba Ma, which means “he is with us,” the magic formula in Majlisi’s tradition.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsKnotsew

Welcome to ATS

Des

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum. Youre in the INTRODUCTION ONLY Forum. Reply to 20 topics or make 20 posts 1st, then you can ask away!

Moderators will be along to give you some ideas about the terms and conditions, how to post, avatars, etc etc....

Oh...and we have cake and cookies...some brownies as well. But the pie is all gone.....!

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: splckg

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You have a lot to learn, grasshopper. First, you cannot have a subject like this on an intro thread. It should only be to introduce yourself to the crowd. Second, when you ARE able to start a thread on a subject like this, you should include a link to back up your claims. And third, be prepared for some feedback you may not like.

Welcome.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ZOMGZ!!
It is the end of days!

Nice intro to ATS, you will find a crowd here no prob

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I thought Obama's name was really Barry Soetero.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wonderful intro. I won't repeat what's already been said by other ATSers. Though I have to say I need proof, before I can even begin to try to sort through that... rather sensational posting.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Most people won't waste their time to reply since threads like this are generally either deleted or locked by a moderator. You're not supposed to make a real thread until you've made 20 posts. Usually you can get your 20 posts in by replying to folks in your intro thread since people will pop in to say hi and they will also want to help you get your 20 in. But that may not happen in this intro thread because A) like I said most people won't waste their time, because/or B) a moderator will delete it before you have a chance to get 20 replies in.

I guess every once in a while one slips through the cracks! I don't know why this is still up but since I can see no moderator has replied in here (almost always one or two will in an intro) I can venture a guess that they have not noticed it. Since they don't get paid, I don't think they work shifts. I think the administrators probably figure that if they recruit enough moderators, and carefully select active members to take on the moderator position, then the job will get done.

I look forward to seeing this theory postulated in the future, in a real forum, with real replies. I guess the right thing to do would be to alert a moderator and get it over with so they can deal with this thread if they so choose.... But I'm not really known for always doing the right thing. It ain't mah steez, yaddida holla? *in this location I would like for you to envision the old style emoticon of the guy in shades, when the guy in shades actually looked COOL, rather than like a blind dude receiving fellatio, which is sort of cool in its own way I suppose but not the way intended here. The way intended here is more like a Fonzie type of cool, which you might be too young to understand but don't worry, you're in a bit, and you're doing fine*

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hmmmm, yes, so why was the BHO name chosen to represent himself? Could it be to spell out his intentions to those with eyes to see and ears to listen? Just playing devils advocate here. *in this location I would like... ah, didn't we just do this?*

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: olaru12

Hmmmm, yes, so why was the BHO name chosen to represent himself? Could it be to spell out his intentions to those with eyes to see and ears to listen? Just playing devils advocate here. *in this location I would like... ah, didn't we just do this?*

There should be a total ATS section where all the Obama conspiracy, controversy,scandals, bashing threads could be centrally located so we could access them in one place. The "Obama" theme seems to be the most popular subject on ATS anyway.

Or perhaps a "The President" forum. With the coming elections; it's going to be a hot topic.
edit on 4-6-2014 by olaru12 because: O_o

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Sobering, for sure.

Certainly he was chosen, trained, conditioned, brainwashed etc as a child to play the DESTROYER IN CHIEF role and script he is playing out.

And, he would gleefully trash the whole of the Western culture and society in behalf of globalism, comunism, Islam etc. as he has seemingly mushed them all together as a grand globalist achievement and new tyrannical order essential for humans and the planet. What an idiot.

top topics

join