It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which events were false flags

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Any operation the msm/fcc reports on. And all the operations not being reported...

Whatever meme to sway public opinion.

And don't forget the tortoises next to bundy's place?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

do you actually know what a " false flag operation " is ?????

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yes I do. Do you?

If you disagree with my statements then by all means say so.

Otherwise keep your ignorance to yourself.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

no you clearly don't - and here you demonstrate this :

The claim that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction" was a false flag.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No, you clearly are the one who doesn't understand.

By stating there were WMD's in Iraq it gave the military the excuse it needed to invade.

No WMD's were ever found and I think the Bush administration knew this the entire time and flat out lied to the American public.

Lying to the American public in order to justify a war IS a "false flag"

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And the correct answer is
THEY ALL WERE .

This is a Conspiracy Site come on people play the game we have you tube video's

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

originally posted by: MagicWand67
The claim that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction" was a false flag.

Tell that to the Kurds.

Yea i agree, gas, whether mustard, or even chlorine, or any used to kill is in fact WMD. He also had other stocks that were moved into Syria so I don't count Iraq as a true false flag. Did georgie boy want to protect his puppy's name and honor, you betcha bottom dollar he did.

Any way you slice it he needed to go and should have been done way sooner to save innocent lives.

As for the rest, well my goodness where oh where would one really start lol. It has been part of our society since the beginning two hundred plus years ago. It is standard operating procedures now and even the press plays ball.

For me the ones yet to come are the most important, like disclosure. Because then we truly do know that what they have been saying is true and the end really is near. This will be the mother of them all and the table is set for the main course Tobe served. I believe we will see it this year or early next.

We could list past ones forever lol.....

The Bot

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67

No, you clearly are the one who doesn't understand.

By stating there were WMD's in Iraq it gave the military the excuse it needed to invade.

No WMD's were ever found and I think the Bush administration knew this the entire time and flat out lied to the American public.

Lying to the American public in order to justify a war IS a "false flag"

That's not what a false flag is. A false flag is when agents or officers of one country identify themselves as agents or officers of another. The term probably comes from warfare, but now it's mostly a bit of human intelligence tradecraft. Case officers from country X learn that a potential recruit is sympathetc to country Y, so they practice their Y'ish accent and introduce themselves as officers from Y's intelligence service. After they terminate the agent and he is picked up by his country's security forces, all he can tell them is country Y recruited him. Country X is never implicated. False flags are also used in covert action, to implicate a second or third party in some nefarious deed. But this has a high risk of blowback, which makes it very dangerous in the information age.

To be a false flag, there must be someone acting under another's assumed identity and authority--it is never simply a matter of one actor publicly denouncing another in terms that turn out to be untrue. (And WMDs were found in Iraq, though not in the quantities or sophistication claimed by the Bush administration.)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join