It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Laughs at US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

By mwm1331

The bombs are gonaa fall on tehran like the biblical deluge and the storm clouds are already gathering

The women and chldren are gonna die because the men let the mullahs run things

And as your signature says "God bless America" cause "Americans are Gods chosen people"

It is little wonder your country is targeted by terrorists.

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
What part of "death to america" don't you understand? Can you say the word "blackmail"? With nuke missiles they can control the entire middle east, period. They have already said they will nuke Israel when the get the chance. They thought Arafat was "too" soft in Israel. Arafat was the "father" of terrorisim, he almost litteraly invented it himself.

First: this "blackmail" was invented by America and is still used. Just today a General whos name I cannot remember used it to blackmail Iran. The fact is that the US and Israel want to control everything in the middle east and now that a country wants to stand up by themselves they are being verbally attacked. The fact is simple. America and Israel want to blackmail everyone in the Middle East but now that Iran is neutrulizing this threat the politicans are despratly trying to stop Iran from getting it.

Second: give me a site where they said Arafat was too soft. And not just anyone someone int eh Iranian government who has power.

Thrid: What do you mean Arafat "almost litteraly" invented terrorism. You should not forget that the first bombing in Israel was conducted by Jews against the British.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Sep]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I consider peddling sh** an insult. A sign of your argumentative inferiority, which is explained by the fact that you believe the exact opposite of what is true, aka neocon/israeli propaganda. When someone busts your lies, you insult him. That is the typical syndrome of neocon brainwashing.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

Yeah Ok.
Doesn't matter what you think about me Iran is still gonna go down.
The clock is ticking my friend.
As for the truth I don't think your jihad crazed brain even understands the concept.

Psychoses -
Think what you want about my beliefs or my country, doesn't relly matter.
The rest of the world will learn in time what saddam already has, you either do things the way we tell you to, or we take you down. We are concentrating on the middle east t the moment but europe, china, and the rest of the world will have thier turn as well.

Welcome to the new Imperial America boys and girls. You all been accusng us of so long we figured "what the hell, if we are gonna get accused of it anyway we mght as well reap the benefits"

America, coming soon to a country near you.

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Yeah Ok.
Doesn't matter what you think about me Iran is still gonna go down.
The clock is ticking my friend.
As for the truth I don't think your jihad crazed brain even understands the concept.

His "jihad crazed brain"? you are the one going around laughing about how my 10 year old cousin who is living in Tehran will die. You and your kind are a disease on this planet. The kind that has stoped the push for peace. You and your kind (such as Bin Ladin, Bush and Khomeini) should get what you wish and have done to others. For your sake i hope you get it in this world instead of the next.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Welcome to the new Imperial America boys and girls. You all been accusng us of so long we figured "what the hell, if we are gonna get accused of it anyway we mght as well reap the benefits"

America, coming soon to a country near you.

There we have it again, the worship of RAW power. Seems you could profit from a little maoist reeducation, my friend.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

There we have it again, the worship of RAW power. Seems you could profit from a little maoist reeducation, my friend.

Raw power? No moke,
Targeted Power, Applied Power, Power that has been going to waste for far too long. Now we start using our power. remember what the world looks like today Moke, Because pretty soon there only gonna be the US and its vassals, The Un will be rebuilt as the USW, and washington will be in direct or indirect control of every capital on earth. 20 years maybe 50 and the USA is gonna be the USW.

Soon everyone is gonna be a US citizen.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Raw power? No moke,
Targeted Power, Applied Power, Power that has been going to waste for far too long. Now we start using our power. remember what the world looks like today Moke, Because pretty soon there only gonna be the US and its vassals, The Un will be rebuilt as the USW, and washington will be in direct or indirect control of every capital on earth. 20 years maybe 50 and the USA is gonna be the USW.

Good
A good beginning

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Let me put it this way Moke, The bombs are gonaa fall on tehran like the biblical deluge and the storm clouds are already gathering, If you know anyone in tehran tell em to go somewhere else as that city aint gonna be around much longer.

That's one of God's people speaking.
Another religious zealot calling for a city to be destroyed.

How are you any different than the religious zealot minority in Iran?

It seems the most religious people are always the most violent and have the least respect for human life.
It doesn't matter what reiligion they follow.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well Ace I'm just calling it like I see it.
Fact is we are taking over the world one country at a time.
Irans next.
And since we dont wanna make the same mistakes we did in Iraq, this time we are gonna make sure nothing is left standing before we go in.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
All I can add in is yikks Im not sure who is sop to be who in this umm debate kindly putting it. all I do know for sure is to all who are betting the drums of war . Wifes Children are going to die mabby my boys mabby your boys or girl or my brouther or your brouther .
THIS SUCKS I love my kids and wife and I feal for your kids and wife no matter were you live . So I have a perposial lets take the tanks ships boombs guns and pile them in the nearest town square and mealt them into PLOWS so me you and the other guy can feed our kids instead of killing them .Because no matter if Its my gun or yours the kids end up DEAD.
GOD ALIA or what ever god you belive in or NONE lets stop befor its to late and theres no kids left and In a million years the roaches are digging US up saying was it a comit that did them in?

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Raw power? No moke,

That might be some kind of sick wet-dream of yours but I can assure you that if all people are every united under a flag it will be a flag based on peace, not war. War will never get any country anywhere. If the US try to take over the world they will just undremine themselves and become one of the many Empires in history that have trie the same thing and failed misrably.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What part of "yor either wth us or against us" dont you understand SEP?

Cant see whats happening? Let me clue you in then.
We take over Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, Then we use all that oil to choke europe and china into submission, meanwhle maybe we take over saudi Arabia as well, not to mention Kuwait, Syra etc. In ten years every country in the middle east will be under our thumb, and Europe will be heeling like a good lapdog. In the meantme AIDS has depopulated africa enough that when we go in they welcome us as saviors, We link even further with mexico and south america, canada fallng in line naturally, and the only region left is asia, whether they give up and bow to us or we conquer them as well wont matter.
Bottom line, we went from republic to republican empire and the world didnt even notice untill it was too late.

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What part of "yor either wth us or against us" dont you understand SEP?

Cant see whats happening? Let me clue you in then.
We take over Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, Then we use all that oil to choke europe and china into submission, meanwhle maybe we take over saudi Arabia as well, not to mention Kuwait, Syra etc. In ten years every country in the middle east will be under our thumb, and Europe will be heeling like a good lapdog. In the meantme AIDS has depopulated africa enough that when we go in they welcome us as saviors, We link even further with mexico and south america, canada fallng in line naturally, and the only region left is asia, whether they give up and bow to us or we conquer them as well wont matter.
Bottom line, we went from republic to republican empire and the world didnt even notice untill it was too late.

That sound is exactly what you would have heard from a Soviet in the 70s. We conqure Afghanestan, We already have influence in Iraq and Syria and now we take down Iran and every one ese would fall. But as you saw, their military campaigns led them to no where. You want to invade Iran fine, but you will have to fight for it. Iran is next to Afghanestan, the center for Alghede. You attack Iran the boarders from oneside of the Middle east to the other is open for free travle. You have to fight the 10 million Iranian armed Militia, probebly secretly backed up by Russia or China or both. You have Alghede free to spread all over. Hezbolla and Hamas who are currently held back by Iran will be released. And If Iran feels it has nothing to loose the Chemical and Biological weapons which it openly produces are up for sale all the money going to the Mullahs.

Now lets see this from an economical stand point. Last time Iran stopped producing oil the prices went up to over $70 when compared to now, Iraq is stuffed up and the strait of Hormoz will be closed. You are looking at $100+ oil. How long can the Military Machine of the US run without oil? not long I guess. How long are China, Russia and EU going to wait before they do something. The political tensions will rise and nothing will unite a world faster than a common enemy. Now if you think you can take on the world you are dreaming. I am not going to get into the politics because that would take me while.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We dont have to fight Iran, just bomb it seal it, and move on.
As for the price of oil, where do you think all the iraqui oil is gonna go?
Hint it wont be sold to france, or china.
You think its an accident that Iran is surrounded?
You think its an accident that we control one of the largest oil fields in the world through Iraq?
You think its an accident tht Powell has accused Iran of trying to build ballistic nukes?

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

We dont have to fight Iran, just bomb it seal it, and move on.

That would be a genious idea. That is if Iran did not have ballastic missiles all around the country that can hit the US troops any where in the Middle east and if the 500000 Iranian reglar army didnt show for work and the reserves dissapeared and the 10 million armed militia just sat down. That could work. That is if you want issolate America even more. If China gets no fuel the US will not get the products it needs. Look around you right now. How many things around you computer are made in foriegn lands? You stop the fuel you stop the trade that has been going on for more than 1000 years. You stop the trade you kill your economy, you kill your econmy, you kill your military and with all the other countries that are angry at you, with out a military you would be in deep trouble. Now should I look at it from a political and a world military pespective or should I stop?

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Sep]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Who says china wont get the oil?
Oh the oil will still flow it just be sold by different brokers, and the money wll be going farther west.
As for the ballstic missile they'll be the first to go as will the army and milita.
Those that survive will be allowed to watch TV, and work.
Its just like domesticating anmals, you kill off enough of the ones with a violent temperment the remaining stock gets a lot more docile.
Yeah it'll be bloody for a little while, but we can kill faster than you would believe.
When the glove come off. Itll make the Iran/Iraq meat grinder look tame.
And every terrorist/guerilla attack will just give us the excuse to crack down more brutally.
In 10-15 years the population of the middle east will be a half maybe a quarter of what it is today and those alive will be the chldren of those who didn't fight. Those who did will all be dead.
ts a sahme cause I really don't have anything aginst you all. But you have what we want and you aren't smart enough to give it to us.

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Who says china wont get the oil?
Oh the oil will still flow it just be sold by different brokers, and the money wll be going farther west.
As for the ballstic missile they'll be the first to go as will the army and milita.
Those that survive will be allowed to watch TV, and work.
Its just like domesticating anmals, you kill off enough of the ones with a violent temperment the remaining stock gets a lot more docile.
Yeah it'll be bloody for a little while, but we can kill faster than you would believe.
When the glove come off. Itll make the Iran/Iraq meat grinder look tame.
And every terrorist/guerilla attack will just give us the excuse to crack down more brutally.
In 10-15 years the population of the middle east will be a half maybe a quarter of what it is today and those alive will be the chldren of those who didn't fight. Those who did will all be dead.
ts a sahme cause I really don't have anything aginst you all. But you have what we want and you aren't smart enough to give it to us.

Man that is just a sick wet dream of a sick creature. and to think there could not be a stupider man than Hitler. But as the good old Jew said"There are two things in this world that are limitless, one is space and one is human stupidity, and I am not sure about the first one", you have prooved Einstain right, there is no limit to stupidity.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
mwm1331 ( nothing personale )
but please tell us what your replies are based on?
it makes no sense what so ever ( unless you are doing a comical ali act )

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It aint a dream sep, Its whats gonna happen.
Nothing you or I can do about it.
Might as well just try and figure out a way to live with it.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

How is Iran, the most peaceful nation in the middle east, a thread to the world

OMFG! Please, tell me you aren't serious about that? I didn't see a smiley after it, so I'm assuming it's a typo...

Iran is pretty much synonymous with terrorism....
I don't care if you just LOVE Iran, you'd still be hard pressed to tell me that you don't think that Iran getting nukes will go hand in hand with terrorists being armed with nukes...

THAT is the crux of the issue. There is no hypocracy here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join