It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Laughs at US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"Iran boasts 'great victory' over US, warns nuclear freeze is temporary

TEHRAN (AFP) Nov 30, 2004
Iran boasted Tuesday it had humiliated the United States at a board meeting of the UN atomic watchdog by agreeing to what it reiterated was only a temporary freeze of its suspect nuclear programme.
"The Islamic republic has not renounced the nuclear fuel cycle, will never renounce it and will use it," top national security official and nuclear negotiator Hassan Rowhani told a news conference.

"We have proved that, in an international institution, we are capable of isolating the United States. And that is a great victory," he added.

On Monday the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) spared Iran the fate of being referred to the UN Security Council for possible sanctions after Tehran agreed in a deal with Britain, France and Germany to suspend its uranium enrichment programme.

The United States accuses Iran of seeking nuclear weapons, a charge vehemently denied by Tehran. It had been pressuring the IAEA's 35-nation board of governors to send the case straight to New York.

Rowhani, who smiled and joked with reporters during a nearly two-hour-long press conference, claimed that the US envoy to the IAEA "was enraged and in tears, and everybody said that the Americans had failed and we had won"."

www.spacewar.com...

Iran is laughing all the way to WWIII. They intend on getting and using nuclear weapons and the world "debates". This is an age old Muslim trick, talk-stall-talk-stall.......get stronger and attack.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
More US hypocrisy, as they research for more effective low-yield nukes to use on the battlefield, but noone else can build nukes
. Hmmm i doubt this will turn into WWIII but who knows... im up for anything to take down the current administration.

Is this the next target for the US ... well its at the front of the new for a reason

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Iran is laughing all the way to WWIII. They intend on getting and using nuclear weapons and the world "debates". This is an age old Muslim trick, talk-stall-talk-stall.......get stronger and attack.

Is there any chance you can tell me how you know the they "intend on using nuclear weapons"? Just wondering where you are getting this information from.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just used this in another thread but it makes the point.

"The crowd refrained from roaring "Death to America" - their usual cry at Friday prayers - as long as Mr Rafsanjani was speaking.

But the cry was uttered just before his speech and repeatedly afterwards as the prayers spilled over into a planned protest march to mark the first anniversary of the Palestinian intifada uprising."

www.portal.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2001/09/29/wiran29.xml

Iran is not and always has been "the enemy" and the center of terrorisim. If they get a ablility they will us it.

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Just used this in another thread but it makes the point.

"The crowd refrained from roaring "Death to America" - their usual cry at Friday prayers - as long as Mr Rafsanjani was speaking.

But the cry was uttered just before his speech and repeatedly afterwards as the prayers spilled over into a planned protest march to mark the first anniversary of the Palestinian intifada uprising."

www.portal.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2001/09/29/wiran29.xml

Iran is not and always has been "the enemy" and the center of terrorisim. If they get a ablility they will us it.

Same article 6 paragraphs down:

"One middle-aged demonstrator, Ali Asghar Ahedmur, explained that shouting "Death to America" did not actually mean he was pleased that thousands of Americans died two weeks ago. He said: "It's just about the US government, not the people."

The majority of ordinary Iranians have little time for such zealotry, twice voting in huge numbers for their reformist president, Seyed Mohammed Khatami."

a few more paragraphs down:

"Waving his hand towards the demonstrators he said: "These people are fundamentalists, they are just five per cent of the country."

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just another thread to inflame the hatred of the US against the evil doers non christians in the middle east.

I guess Dr.Horacid forgot to learn about tolerance in sunday school.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
But which 5% rules the country? It only takes a few to launch a missile or be a suicide bomber. I think the last count I saw was 30,000 wanted to play martyr!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Just another thread to inflame the hatred of the US against the evil doers non christians in the middle east.

I guess Dr.Horacid forgot to learn about tolerance in sunday school.

Would you have said the same for Hilter, Stalin, Mao...tolerance as it is applied by the PC crowd has gotten too many millions murdered. Iran is a threat to the world. Stop it before it begins again.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yeah they are laughing and they are gonna keep laughing right untill the bombs star falling, Iran hasn't yet learned that america has changed but they will soon enough.
Sorry mullahs but there is a new sherriff in town and he is very quick to draw down.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Would you have said the same for Hilter, Stalin, Mao...tolerance as it is applied by the PC crowd has gotten too many millions murdered. Iran is a threat to the world. Stop it before it begins again.

? How is Iran, the most peaceful nation in the middle east, a thread to the world ?

May i remind you of the wise words of the late Ayatollah Khomeini ? 'Vichtery is not vichtery of army ... or navy. Vichtery is bombs and smile'

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thanks for making your point so well and mine also. Iran has been a "state" sponsor of terror since the 70's. I have many Iraninan friends, and I wish them no harm, only freedom. But I fear the "mullahs" will get them killed. It only takes 1 voice to incite a riot, and perhaps WWIII.

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Yeah they are laughing and they are gonna keep laughing right untill the bombs star falling, Iran hasn't yet learned that america has changed but they will soon enough.
Sorry mullahs but there is a new sherriff in town and he is very quick to draw down.

Its funny how you keep mentioning Mullahs when it comes to bombing a country. You never mention the children and the women who die by their thousands. Is this a way to stop yourself from feeling bad about the killings or do you really beleive that the mullahs are the only ones who will get killed?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

How is Iran, the most peaceful nation in the middle east, a thread to the world

Mokuhadzushi - Do you actually buy any of the # you peddle or are you just selling it?
I mean everytime I see your name on a post I know its either gonna be a gross misrepresentation or an outright lie.
Let me put it this way Moke, The bombs are gonaa fall on tehran like the biblical deluge and the storm clouds are already gathering, If you know anyone in tehran tell em to go somewhere else as that city aint gonna be around much longer.

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

But which 5% rules the country? It only takes a few to launch a missile or be a suicide bomber. I think the last count I saw was 30,000 wanted to play martyr!

So you think it alright to kill hundreds of thousands of people because of the 5% of the population who have deep hatred for the US, who wouldnt be there if the democratically elected PM Dr.Mossadegh whould not have been overthrown by the US military.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Its funny how you keep mentioning Mullahs when it comes to bombing a country. You never mention the children and the women who die by their thousands. Is this a way to stop yourself from feeling bad about the killings or do you really beleive that the mullahs are the only ones who will get killed?

The women and chldren are gonna die because the men let the mullahs run things. They cant keep thier government n check we gotta end it that simple, either the citizens of a country make thier goverment comply or we take em out.

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

how is Iran a threat to the world? In their 9000 year history they have started less than 15 wars.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What part of "death to america" don't you understand? Can you say the word "blackmail"? With nuke missiles they can control the entire middle east, period. They have already said they will nuke Israel when the get the chance. They thought Arafat was "too" soft in Israel. Arafat was the "father" of terrorisim, he almost litteraly invented it himself.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That is one of many lies spread by neocons and israelis. Iran is not planning the genocide of jews. The official Teheran line on the israeli/palestinian problem is democratic one-state solution encompassing all jews and arabs as well as the palestinian refugees who have been driven from their homeland by the jewish terrorists of the Haganah, Irgoun and the Stern Gang.

Research those organizations and their methods. Then come back to discuss further.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

Sep

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The women and chldren are gonna die because the men let the mullahs run things. They cant keep thier government n check we gotta end it that simple, either the citizens of a country make thier goverment comply or we take em out.

The Citizens took care of their government in 1953 but the good old US was there to bomb us. Please tell me what was wrong with our Prime Minister? He was a patriot who had served Iran in the parlament since he was 25. He aloowed us to nationalized our oil and he pushed to bring the military under the government's wing. When he succeded and overthrow the Shah who murdered Iranians by their thousands the Americans started a Kodeta, and overthrew him. After the Iranians underwent two decades of death and torture they found a leader who would have helped them overthrow the Shah. This man was called a holy man by Jimmy Carter. And after he came to Iran he continued what the Shah was doing and started killing us all over again. We were ready to overthrow him but the good old US pushed Saddam to fight Iran. We united under one leader to kick out the invaders, it would not have taken us that long if the US and other Western, Eastern and Arab countries had not helped Saddam. By the time the war was over the people had lost taste for politics. By by the late 90s when the reformists won the government Iranians flared up again and took the capital and pleaded for outside help to push the Mullahs out. No help came. Khatami tried to make Iran more moderate and he did great. In Septembre the 11th Iran held one of the biggest rallies yet agains terrorists. this was changed by Bush's infamous "Axis of Evil" speach which gave the hardliners hope of regaining the government. After the youth saw no help from the outside the went into despair. And now after 50 years of raping the soul out of Iran the Westerners suddenly want to help us gain democracy. You figure out how I feel about this.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

How is Iran, the most peaceful nation in the middle east, a thread to the world

Mokuhadzushi - Do you actually buy any of the # you peddle or are you just selling it?
I mean everytime I see your name on a post I know its either gonna be a gross misrepresentation or an outright lie.
Let me put it this way Moke, The bombs are gonaa fall on tehran like the biblical deluge and the storm clouds are already gathering, If you know anyone in tehran tell em to go somewhere else as that city aint gonna be around much longer.

I consider peddling sh** an insult. A sign of your argumentative inferiority, which is explained by the fact that you believe the exact opposite of what is true, aka neocon/israeli propaganda. When someone busts your lies, you insult him. That is the typical syndrome of neocon brainwashing.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join