It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2014 Participants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

I SEE that LIST included:

Microsoft
Google
McAfee
LinkedIn
Massachusetts Institute of Technology ... ( MIT )

and

National Security Agency ... ( NSA )

-
OBSERVATION: Interesting.
Why is MIT there

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
These people are just the order takers the real leaders are the 1% of the 1% not the billionairs but the F@#$ing trillionaires. Thats who is really in control. This is more or less there organizations annual meeting to discuss new members and how things have gone the last year. The people invited to this have no say in what goes down.

i reckon the ones truly in control understand the frivolity of money and dont have a single red cent to their name. i reckon they have ALL RED CENTS to their name.

the ones who own the monopoly board we are all playing on so to say.... they could care less how much funny money they have... they can just shut the board if need be..

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Microsoft
Google
McAfee
LinkedIn

and

-
Why is MIT there

going through this list over and over and looking at the "topics to be discussed" paints a picture of a meeting that probably took place right before the "Total recall" universe went the way it did or the minority report universe. it looks like an assembly of thinkers in the realm of digital security and social reactionary experts.

discussing the future of surveillance and privacy id reckon. maybe trying to bring everyone together. the whole "How special is the relationship in intelligence sharing" has me scratching my head something serious??!?!? all i can think is the NSA interdiction centers where they put bugs in CPU and Network gear and making it easier for these companies to work together... idk stabbing in the dark here lol.

if these were all a bunch of experts in the nautical world and fisherman and oceanographic people we could all easily assume that it had something to do with water..... well i reckon the water in reality is cyber security and the internets..

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hmmm....I didn't see my name on the list. I'm going to have to have a talk with someone about that.

Ok, I talked to my cat Wifi and she said I wouldn't want to go to that anyway. Now I am really pissed, I actually am crazy enough to belong to that organization.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Being Canadian, I can't help but notice the Canadian's attending and their professional titles.
CAN Clark, W. Edmund Group President and CEO, TD Bank Group
CAN Ferguson, Brian President and CEO, Cenovus Energy Inc.
CAN Kenney, Jason T. Minister of Employment and Social Development
CAN Poloz, Stephen S. Governor, Bank of Canada
CAN Reisman, Heather M. Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.

Two Bankers, Employment and Social development, and an Oil Company with two operational oil sands projects, and more emerging.
Concerning Indigo;

The company was founded in 1996 by CEO Heather Reisman, wife of Gerry Schwartz, majority owner and CEO of Onex Corporation.

Concerning Onex Corp;

Founded in 1984, Onex is one of the oldest and most successful private equity firms with a long, established track record and a disciplined, active-ownership approach to investing. Onex focuses on creating long-term value by building industry-leading businesses in partnership with outstanding management teams. As an active owner, as of December 31, 2013, the Company has built more than 75 businesses, completing approximately 440 acquisitions with a total value of approximately $50 billion. Onex’ long-term project returns have generated a gross multiple of capital invested of 3.0 times from its core private equity activities since inception, resulting in a 28 percent gross compound IRR on realized, substantially realized and publicly traded investments. The Company is guided by an ownership culture focused on achieving strong absolute growth, with an emphasis on capital preservation. With an experienced management team, significant financial resources and no debt at the parent company, Onex is well-positioned to continue to acquire and build businesses.

It's important to remember that some people chose to have their names not listed as attending. So there very well could be more.

Separating the regions, then looking at the titles of these people might paint a better picture of what is being discussed and/or planned in each region. Perhaps we can compare 2013's attendance list, then review the events of 2013, maybe that will help prove/disprove what these meetings are actually about.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A quick look at that list tells me these people control every level of our modern world.Bankers,Mega companies,corporations,NSA i expected.But groups like M.I.T,LinkedinVarious esteemed universitys surprise me.And who can forget Nixon's chief villain Kissenger.
Make no mistake these people pull the world's strings.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Microsoft
Google
McAfee
LinkedIn

and

-
Why is MIT there

Legitimacy?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A couple of journalists invited from Britain. Both financial. I wonder if they'll write any articles about it.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That is a very impressive group of influential individuals. They take THREE WHOLE DAYS out of their lives ( Bill Gates has attended ) and expect us to believe they are just sitting around picking their noses and eating jello ?

Global Governance ? C Rice attended the last meeting. I checked her schedule and she took a THREE DAY leave of absence. Thus she was not there in an official capacity and not require to account for or discuss her contribution.

Pretty sneaky crap. Held in secret for them to express their opinions openly. I'd suggest their collective opinions would not be embraced by the general public. Why am I not surprised !

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

List of American members at Bilderberg 2014
(from the OP)

Keith B. Alexander Not listed
Roger C. Altman CFR
Nicholas Berggruen CFR
Thomas E. Donilon CFR
Martin S. Feldstein CFR
Micheal Gfoeller CFR
Evan G. Greenberg CFR
Susan Hockfield CFR
Reid Hoffman Not Listed
Shirley Ann Jackson CFR
Kenneth M. Jacobs CFR
Alex Karp Not Listed
Bruce J. Katz Not Listed
Henry A. Kissenger CFR
Klaus Kleinfeld Not Listed
Henry R. Kravis CFR
Marie-Josee Kravis CFR
Cheng Li CFR
Andrew McAfee Not Listed
Charles Murray Not Listed
Richard N. Perle Not Listed
David H. Petraeus CFR
Kasim Reed Not Listed
Robert E. Rubin CFR
Eugene Rumer CFR
Eric Schmidt CFR
Clara Shih Not Listed
Michael A. Spence CFR
Lawence H. Summers CFR
Peter A. Thiel Not Listed
Kevin M. Warsh Not Listed
James D. Wolfensohn CFR
Robert B. Zoellick CFR

33 delegates from the USA

21 of those are listed as current members of the Council on Foreign Relations
www.cfr.org...

I can't say I personally know what political bias the CFR might have. I have heard it was always very pro United Nations and Central Banks. They have written a vast amount. It would take along time to read it all.

That said, their views must be in line with the course the world is taking or their website would be more outspoken.
www.cfr.org...

The term Foreign Policy begs the question-- Why do we need anything but trade with individuals in foreign nations?

edit on 27-5-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Keith Alexander
Henry Kissinger

brrrr....

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I noticed that he stood out as well. I analyzed the USA members and there were many economists, NSA guys, big-time technology guys, former AIG and other banksters, then this no-name Mayor from Atlanta.

Muhammad Kasim Reed a Democrat, he was a member of the Georgia House of Representatives from 1998 to 2002 and represented the 35th District in the Georgia State Senate from 2003 to 2009. After serving as campaign manager for Shirley Franklin's successful Atlanta mayoral campaign in 2001, he ran for the position in 2009 as Franklin was term limited. He was one of two candidates to advance from the November 3 general election and went on to win the runoff election on December 1, 2009.

Both houses of congress, a mayor position, that is quite the impressive political resume.

Could Reed be the next (s)elected candidate for the democrats? Or maybe his eyes are set on a different part of the white house. I doubt the Democrats are going to ride the Hilary train again, Christie is too fat and viewed as corrupt so he is out. John Kerry is waving his war stick around Ukraine, but he is too ghoulish for the public eye. Maybe the unknown, good looking Muslim black dude is the best bet, it worked last time.

a reply to: speculativeoptimist

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Petraeus is on the list. Was that his reward for his part in the Benghazi coverup?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Unless I missed something scanning the list quickly I didn't notice any Australians on the list. Anyone know why this is?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: speculativeoptimist
I find it a bit curious that one, a mayor got invited, (Atlanta, GA), and two, he is the only mayor. Should I be concerned about something happening in Atlanta this year, speculatively speaking?
Isn't the Georgia Guildstones located near Atlanta, Georgia? It's a monument that calls for depopulation of the Human Race etched on it's stone structure. It makes one wonder?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: caskatoon
Being Canadian, I can't help but notice the Canadian's attending and their professional titles.
CAN Clark, W. Edmund Group President and CEO, TD Bank Group
CAN Ferguson, Brian President and CEO, Cenovus Energy Inc.
CAN Kenney, Jason T. Minister of Employment and Social Development
CAN Poloz, Stephen S. Governor, Bank of Canada
CAN Reisman, Heather M. Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.

Two Bankers, Employment and Social development, and an Oil Company with two operational oil sands projects, and more emerging.
Concerning Indigo;

The company was founded in 1996 by CEO Heather Reisman, wife of Gerry Schwartz, majority owner and CEO of Onex Corporation.

Concerning Onex Corp;

Founded in 1984, Onex is one of the oldest and most successful private equity firms with a long, established track record and a disciplined, active-ownership approach to investing. Onex focuses on creating long-term value by building industry-leading businesses in partnership with outstanding management teams. As an active owner, as of December 31, 2013, the Company has built more than 75 businesses, completing approximately 440 acquisitions with a total value of approximately $50 billion. Onex’ long-term project returns have generated a gross multiple of capital invested of 3.0 times from its core private equity activities since inception, resulting in a 28 percent gross compound IRR on realized, substantially realized and publicly traded investments. The Company is guided by an ownership culture focused on achieving strong absolute growth, with an emphasis on capital preservation. With an experienced management team, significant financial resources and no debt at the parent company, Onex is well-positioned to continue to acquire and build businesses.

It's important to remember that some people chose to have their names not listed as attending. So there very well could be more.

Separating the regions, then looking at the titles of these people might paint a better picture of what is being discussed and/or planned in each region. Perhaps we can compare 2013's attendance list, then review the events of 2013, maybe that will help prove/disprove what these meetings are actually about.

Why isn't the CEO of Tim Horton's here on this list? It would explain why it's coffee is addictive.
But on a serious note, who replaces Palideu(sic)? He was Canada's point man in the Bilderburg group that died last year.

edit on 28-5-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because:

edit on 28-5-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: correct grammar

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Just thought i'd write something about the participants from my country the Netherlands.

Princess Beatrix van Oranje, former Queen, well I guess you all know what's wrong with royalty so I won't go much further than to say that she has been in every Bilderberg meeting since she was Queen. Her father Prince Bernhard was one of the founders, and a Nazi SS officer.

Diederik Samson of the Partij van de Arbeid (Labour party) is the second largest pary in Holland, who are in a coalition with the liberal democrats (VVD). Last year the Prime Minister Mark Rutte went, so I guess now it's time he learned what it's all about. I think this is kinda interesting because his own party is not so fond of him, there are talks of him stepping down so the timing is really weird.

Gerrit Zalm, former head of treasury, banker currently works at ABN-AMRO I believe. He's a banker so that is the kind of person you would expect at Bilderberg.

Ben Beurden, CEO of Shell where the royal family has the majority of votes I believe, Shell is one of the largest oil exploiters in the world, leaving the land unuseable for hundreds of year after they sucked all the resources out.

The others, I really can't say that much about..

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I only have to see Peter Mandelson's name to know the calibre and how bent the meetings will be.

I do think it important to remember always that these people get to set the agenda but they can't bring it home without our acting as sheeple.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

The "List" of guests are just the ones taking the orders.

Each will receive specific instructions on how to proceed.

They will be free to "delegate" procedures and details as well as institute enforcement.

"Help" is available as needed.

This.

People just don't understand.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm more interested in the fact that both the chancellor and the shadow chancellor of the UK are attending and that their official titles were used because that is in breach of parliamentary rules. They have to be transparent about what is discussed so i might have to right to my MP to ask about the legality of this because I believe they will be in breach.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join