It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2014 Participants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx
There is one more..

He will be attending.

He wants 1 Million dollars.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Victor Halberstadt was BB chairman for 20 years, longtime international advisor for Goldman Sachs and now close advisor for our Dutch PM Rutte...great...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
livestream @ infowars

Link

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X

This man is a total retard, he has utterly mismanaged the UK economy for 4 years.

The UK economy was miss manged worse under labour don't ever forget that.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

edit on 29-5-2014 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i have no idea honestly.

A man with a very impressive military career heads one of the most covert governmental offices in the world for a very short time, and resigns because he gets caught cheating on his wife?

I don't know why this country is so quick to judge someone for their personal lives. What does having an affair have to do with his ability to be Director of the CIA?

To me it sounds like a scapegoat, something else happened to cause his resignation. a reply to: BobAthome

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So many important people from all over the world meeting under one roof kind of secretly.
What secret affairs are they discussing.
What would happen to any gate crashers, should they attempt.
a reply to: Richardus

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
So many important people from all over the world meeting under one roof kind of secretly.
What secret affairs are they discussing.
What would happen to any gate crashers, should they attempt.
a reply to: Richardus

In the past, gate crashers were arrested, or maybe just relocated, by the local police.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No celebrities?

I thought for sure Kim Tardashian and Kayne West would have been invited...

Lolz...

-SAP-
edit on 29-5-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think, with all these people, you can rule out any evil plots against humanity. I don't think most would stand for it, most of these people have children, you know.

I guess it's not that secret seeing they have an official website stating their goals and agendas..

It looks basically like a big business / political meeting with the higher ups.

(Now Bohemian Grove.. thats the weird one. I know for certain higher ups go there. Maybe just another business meeting also. No accounting for the many smaller private meetings on the side, and also at Bilderberg. Now those little meetings on the side... maybe some evil plots brewing there.)

I guess a meeting in itself can be considered a conspiracy. People planning and plotting for their mutual benefit.

What happened to Russia? I don't see any Russkiys in there.. That in itself is quite interesting. A meeting with all theses global leaders and Russians left out. Can't be good. I also don't see any Iranians or Brazilians.. prob means something..
edit on 30-5-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I honestly did not know how diversified attendance was, and personally that makes me think that there is less of a conspiracy as far as global control or domination is concerned. It would be difficult enough to regulate a single aspect of a single country, when you must act clandestinely, much less multiple countries. And on top of that we are not just talking about the financial system. If that were the case I do not see why so many individuals would need to be there. And something else that strikes me as odd is that not all of these people have a lot of weight to throw around. Even if they were just taking orders, who are they giving them to, or what would they being doing exactly?

Perhaps this group does attempt to control something in a small way, but they wouldn't be the only ones. But maybe they have just formed a group that exists for the educational benefit of those present. I don't really see exactly how that would work, or why such a group would exist the way that one does, but it is a thought.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's always near a river! a reply to: yeahsurexxx

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I dont think adultry is frowned upon by the Bilderbergers,,but a Honeytrap,, they probably,, well maybe not,, after all there were no Russians invited, this time.
a reply to: oneupShadow

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think the most striking aspect of this list is that it is a 'lateral' forum.

There is nobody in there representing Iran, Russia, and other countries.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I think the most striking aspect of this list is that it is a 'lateral' forum.

There is nobody in there representing Iran, Russia, and other countries.
Maybe this is just a mock meeting and the real meeting takes place under the kremlin or in australia

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Make light all you want of this meeting, but these people rule the world we live in.
What they decide will determine how your children live, what will happen in your economic life, and your future in other related matters to a great degree, whether we like it or not.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Oh Look, Murder Incorporated meets up. So swell. The universe's worst villians or close enough. They all need to be arrested.
edit on 30-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seems China, Israel, and Russia are missing..in the known list at least.
Israel has its own bilderberg, the Herzilya conference, yearly in tel aviv.
in the 2000 conference bibi, Ehud Barack, and perhaps Irving Kristol discussed PNAC, and the new pearl harbor. but the speeches and papers are in Hebrew, those that can read, may find a smoking gun there.
The lack of China et al may indicate a 911 type event is being formulated around them with Iran being a focal point....

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Asking some questions…what don’t these elitist have, at least, a symbolic ordinary human being they invite to the conference, like an auto worker, or janitor ( and I don’t mean to clean the joint) or a group of ordinary folks like the YMCA, at least as a public relations ploy.

This event is so nakedly elitist as if they are saying: “that’s right poor slobs, WE RULE THE EARTH, and you can’t do a dam thing about it.”

Undoubtedly they are aware of the effect of this conference has on ordinary peoples psyche when they grasp the enormity of the subtle message they are sending of: we are privileged to rule the earth, but they don’t give a hoot therefore it’s likely that this yearly gathering of the privileged, super-rich, and elite, is now a propaganda tool they can announce to us that the above attitude is realty.

In other words we are being mocked
We are being programmed to accept this reality of being ruled

Not even ancient Kings and Pharaoh did things like this. This conference has absolutely no sense of propriety or sense of shame.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have always questioned what secret underhand dealings these guys were discussing, then I noticed Ed Balls name on the list and it has put my mind at rest. Rest assured if these guys were running the word Ed Balls would not be in attendance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join