It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2014 Participants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It would explain it! Aside from the lowest caffeine count, compared to probably every coffee shop in Canada! Annndd back on track..

I'm unsure who your referencing, I did a quick search but, no sound results. Full Name would be of help.
For me, this is the first year I've given any time/attention to this event. Call me a 'Greenhorn' on the matter.
reply to: RossWellOldMexico

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That is very fascinating, 21 members of the Council on Foreign Relations...

I did some poking around the website last night, and found a few things that stood out for me. One area being, the 'think tank'.
Think Tank

a reply to: Semicollegiate

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I'm more interested in the fact that both the chancellor and the shadow chancellor of the UK are attending and that their official titles were used because that is in breach of parliamentary rules. They have to be transparent about what is discussed so i might have to right to my MP to ask about the legality of this because I believe they will be in breach.

Perhaps there's a legal angle, that could lead to 'full disclosure' ..? reply to: mclarenmp4

edit on 28-5-2014 by caskatoon because: added quote

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: oneupShadow
I noticed that he stood out as well. I analyzed the USA members and there were many economists, NSA guys, big-time technology guys, former AIG and other banksters, then this no-name Mayor from Atlanta.

Muhammad Kasim Reed a Democrat, he was a member of the Georgia House of Representatives from 1998 to 2002 and represented the 35th District in the Georgia State Senate from 2003 to 2009. After serving as campaign manager for Shirley Franklin's successful Atlanta mayoral campaign in 2001, he ran for the position in 2009 as Franklin was term limited. He was one of two candidates to advance from the November 3 general election and went on to win the runoff election on December 1, 2009.

Both houses of congress, a mayor position, that is quite the impressive political resume.

Could Reed be the next (s)elected candidate for the democrats? Or maybe his eyes are set on a different part of the white house. I doubt the Democrats are going to ride the Hilary train again, Christie is too fat and viewed as corrupt so he is out. John Kerry is waving his war stick around Ukraine, but he is too ghoulish for the public eye. Maybe the unknown, good looking Muslim black dude is the best bet, it worked last time.

a reply to: speculativeoptimist

He certainly looks the part...

If he's our next president, you heard it first here on ATS!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How are these people allowed to do this kind of stuff in the secret when they are representing the country and the people and tax payer.People are gonna start to get fed up with these people next because we don't have a clue what they are doing with money or what they are planning to do with the country.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

GBR Osborne, George Chancellor of the Exchequer

This man is a total retard, he has utterly mismanaged the UK economy for 4 years.
Oh well at least he can fold the towels (the only previous job experience he had was a towel folder)

This confirms my suspicion that the elites aren't really that elite at all, just very, very rich.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This man is a total retard, he has utterly mismanaged the UK economy for 4 years.

Sure, he may have mismanaged the UK economy according to your expectations, and likely many others. Perhaps the bilderberg group, or 'elites' if existent, directed him to make such choices. From the 'elites' point of view - possibly he managed it exactly how he was ordered/suggested to do so.

a reply to: Dr X

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking, I think when queried before it was said that they were only there for personal reasons but they name them using their ministerial position so they are attending as a UK MP.
I'll speak to my local councilor to see what he thinks about it and see if he will raise it in parliament.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Makes me laugh when people justify mass surveillance with 'if you've nothing to hide you've nothing to fear'. Clearly one rule for the people at the top and another for everyone else.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

It certainly makes one wonder about the US participants and why their collusion is not a violation of anti trust laws.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Were there any Generals/Admirals invited?

just curious,,if there is a list?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
And with any election these days, it is more of a beauty contest than an election. I have no idea what his policies are but I am praying that Rand Paul will step up to the plate and save this country.

a reply to: PsychoEmperor

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Former 4 star general Patreaus is there...

a reply to: BobAthome

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: caskatoon
It would explain it! Aside from the lowest caffeine count, compared to probably every coffee shop in Canada! Annndd back on track..

I'm unsure who your referencing, I did a quick search but, no sound results. Full Name would be of help.
For me, this is the first year I've given any time/attention to this event. Call me a 'Greenhorn' on the matter.
reply to: RossWellOldMexico

I think it is Pierre Palideau(sic). I realize the spelling is incorrect. My apologies for that mistake. He hosted the last Bilderburg meeting in Ottawa a few years ago. Palideau's death got top news coverage on the CBC and CTV news networks. His funeral was attended by the elite's who's who. I believe his daughter or granddaughter married into a European Royal family member. You're never a "greenhorn" when it concerns the Bilderburg Gathering. It means that you are concerned and curious citizen.
edit on 28-5-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: added point to reply.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
but representing whom??

a reply to: oneupShadow

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Bilderbergers gonna getcha...

Under your bed is the safest place to hide...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yeah, it 's sad the Bilderberg group still continues to make meetings.

I read the list on another website and 2 thoughts came straight away on my mind:

1) I 'd like to know what the "blinds" who deny NWO have to say about that. What their explanation could be?

and

2) F*** all the people who are actually invited in the Bilderberg's Group meetings (I say that cause i do not know if the list is 100% accurate)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Bilderberg question: are the members/organisation members of/tied to Freemasonry?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Richardus

Positive

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Worth keeping an eye on over the next few days. Charlie Skeltons Bilderberg reports. 1st one out today

There's something distinctly chilling about the existence of privacy being debated, in extreme privacy, by people such as the executive chairman of Google, Eric Schmidt, and board member of Facebook, Peter Thiel: exactly the people who know how radically transparent the general public has become.

www.theguardian.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join