It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not One More !

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

But look at it from my perspective: we have made concessions for decades. And are now being asked to concede again.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Nah she will be fine with just some harsh language.
Or she may just talk to them and make them pals.

mind you I reckon I could knock out a Wolverine.
Oh and great pics here is an Badger what we have near me.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Im not suggesting anyone who currently has a gun has to surrender them if you've owned guns for years and not shot anybody then you are probably never going to,with Cho at Virginia Tech and many others of these guys they formulate the idea then go out and purchase their guns legally knowing full well they intend to kill a bunch of people with them what is needed is to somehow improve the process so such individuals are thwarted and yes that may mean discrimination.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, getting rid of guns will TOTALLY stop people from murdering others...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Here's one i made for brotherman back on NYE:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Im not suggesting anyone who currently has a gun has to surrender them if you've owned guns for years and not shot anybody then you are probably never going to,with Cho at Virginia Tech and many others of these guys they formulate the idea then go out and purchase their guns legally knowing full well they intend to kill a bunch of people with them what is needed is to somehow improve the process so such individuals are thwarted and yes that may mean discrimination.

The key principle of America is that individual rights must be protected. Discrimination is wholly unAmerican, and it violates my core values as a man.

My proposition is we quit trying to put a band aid on the sore, and instead try to treat the sore before it happens. Restricting otherwise free and law abiding people because of supposition is just putting a band aid on the problem.

100 years ago you didn't have guys like Cho snap and go on killing sprees. Then again, 100 years ago it was commonplace for an American to carry a firearm with them. Perhaps there is a correlation there?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: thesaneone

Knife-wielding attackers .
10 men armed with long knives
29 deaths

about 3 deaths to one

what about GUN'S :

look at this:

and

and

you get the picture
more here www.washingtonpost.com...

1 shooter 32 dead
1 shooter 26 dead
and so on
now lets

10 lunatics with guns, 10x32 = 320 dead ... And the numbers could be much much worst.. Do the maths

knifes don't have the potential to kill as guns!

«Since 1982, there have been at least 61 mass murders carried out with firearms across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii.»
www.washingtonpost.com...

And they all have one thing in common--they were in gun free zones where taking a gun is a felony. What does that tell you, logically?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yeah we are always asked to "compromise", funny that. It is always gun owners/future generations of gun owners/potetnialy gun owners that are giving up more and more, WTF kind of compromising is that? It's not a compromise when it is always us that are losing ground, newspeak BS.
edit on Fri, 30 May 2014 21:49:46 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

This was posted here a year or two ago. It is the best illustration of the "compromise" argument I have ever seen.

edit on 5/30/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yeah, I hear that. I want all my cake back too

Me, I wasn't even lucky enough to be born with 1/4 cake. Damn ancestors giving away my cake before I was even born.
edit on Sat, 31 May 2014 00:31:59 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I wonder how many people die due to choking?

Should we ban all non-blended foods if it causes more deaths than guns or drugs?

edit on b0505626 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I nearly chocked to death laughing at what Big posted! lol! I say we ban comics as weapons of mass destruction!(just kidding..Jeez dont hit me! lol)

Anyway. gun control is just more ways to screw us all over.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DarksideOz

Thank you for posting this, couldn't have said it better myself, I especially love your last sentence. I will confess the future possibilities that could unfold here in America are quite worrisome. It may take a while for them to get what they want, but as we can see they are going ahead full steam toward a very clear objective...disarming the American people. How much time that will take we cannot say, but the shadow government(s) has patience, time, wealth and the means to keep playing/manipulating until they find a way to be in positions to make the finishing moves. Empires regardless of their intent are not built overnight, they take many generations to form.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
AMERICA!

A country where politicians send your kids overseas to die by the thousands for another country's rights, but then turn the isolated death of American kids inside this country's borders into an excuse to strip Americans of their rights.

:SMH

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join