It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In Black: Is Black Passe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, when was the last official report of a Men In Black sighting? I ask this because I wondered if that kind of organization updates with the times? If perhaps they go casual now.

Carry on

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

I'm sure they have dress down casual Fridays by now....

Des

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I would go oit on a limb and whole heartedly say no black is very intimidating

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Captobvious94
I would go oit on a limb and whole heartedly say no black is very intimidating

Exactly, this is the reason the police are mostly bald and wearing black or dark blue, it sends the don't mess with me signal to most folks right out of the gate.

I was in the service when I learned police and military uniforms are designed to intimidate the uninitiated.

To those of us that do or have served, it isn't a factor most of the time, but to clueless civvies......

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

M.I.B Unit...in da house....

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Let's try this on for size.....

Men in plaid

Men in pasley

Men in uni-tards

Or to furthure diversify.........

person in plaid

person in pasley

person in a smart skirt

and so on........

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

All Hail Gribblesnert...newly appointed Director of Political Correctness...

I like...

Des

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
As I understand it, tragedy struck when one MIB team was assigned to monitor a pair of New York interior decorators, and another team was assigned to a world-famous couturier.

They are now known as "Metrosexuals in Griege" or MIG.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Men in tights?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Black will never be passe.

As long as nighttime continues to follow daytime, it will remain an awesome hue for clothing. As for agents of the shadowy tendrils of unknown powers, as hilariously depicted by Jesse Ventura in an episode of the X-Files, I have no idea.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Orphanim

Heartbreaking

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Black will never be passe.

As long as nighttime continues to follow daytime, it will remain an awesome hue for clothing. As for agents of the shadowy tendrils of unknown powers, as hilariously depicted by Jesse Ventura in an episode of the X-Files, I have no idea.

I would love to have been in that meeting. A bunch of people who don't offically exist putting together outfits. Even better, going to Target (pun intended) so they can buy new clothes with a credit or debit card that has no name on it. "Do I look human in this?"

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The last real Man in Black I saw was Johnny Cash and he died in 2003. I haven't seen one since.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Men in tights?

......Sounds about right!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Men in tights?

Sorry man...

Mel Brooks already did that one...funny as hell too.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppytoven
Out of curiosity, when was the last official report of a Men In Black sighting? I ask this because I wondered if that kind of organization updates with the times? If perhaps they go casual now.

Carry on

Some time shortly after 9/11 the MIB seemed to sort of fade away .... they were replaced with Homeland (in)Security.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Captobvious94

Men in pink just doesn't have the same ring to it. I'm pretty sure that there are zero official reports of men in black phenomenon. It may exist, but it sounds more like rumors.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: oblvion
Recently over here the police changed their uniforms from a light blue ( easy to find an officer if needed )
they now wear almost black or very dark blue uniforms . (why do we have to be the same as America)
Anyhow it makes them impossible to see or notice when you are down town .Where did that policeman go?1!!!! lol
why did they do that?
They are now incognito ?
1%

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Not the suit and tie type, just future black well fitting uniform, black yes as it helps them with the night time camouflage while chasing down escaped non humanoids...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

when was the last official report of a Men In Black sighting? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well part 1 was on the Seven networks 7 Mate channel the other day down under in Aussie stralia Land.

There would be an official listing in some TV guide or on the 7 website with broadcasting details of when it was on.

Carry on

Glad I could help

top topics

join