It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
10:30 on Sunday Morn. Where is EveryBody?!
( I know You are here CC silly, I mean the others)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

well i am off too..got to get things ready to go..i already thought you where they are..just think about it and you will know what i am talking about..so i will be in the living room making sure i have every thing for baking cookies...and NO you cant not eat any until christmas...so dont even try...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

*grumble* *gurgle*
Oops, that was my tummy! Don't talk about cookies, lol...I'm hungry!!

Hi everybody!
Just popping in quickly...apparently I need to get some groceries today.

So nice to see some new faces...and poems & stories!!
I'm not quite caught up on the thread, so if I'm missing something...I'm sorry!

I'm in serious Shed withdrawal, so will try to be back later today. I hope everyone is having a good day eh?...lol...

*smoochy/huggy/sloppy kisses*
jacy

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi Jacy! It's good to see You here! I am going to have a problem trying to NOT eat the cookies CC is going to make!! LOL!!! Man, such temptation, eh? LOL!!!
When Ya do go for the day, have fun doing your tasks. Try to get back later if Ya can too!?

Here, have a Cyber Cookie for now! Yum Yummy!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Morning/afternoon people!!!!!

Syx, you have me confused. Of course I get confused easy so no big surprise there. LOL
Are you going to start the new thread with all the pages of the previous story line? That is a daunting task and my hats off to you if that's what you decide. LOL

As for writing new people in...all they have to do is drop into the story and we all continue on. I have done this many times at a writers site that had interactive stories. There could be pages and pages of a story and someone would just drop in out of the blue adding a new character. It was fun! No one has to be an original poster from the beginning of a story. That's what makes it so interesting. You get this surprise element of a whole new character. The new character could be human or some kind of other being or creature. The possibilities are endless and the story can take many twists and turns as our adventure continues.

Now I know we have people who say they can't write or are intimidated. I had felt the same way at the writer's site thinking omg I'll ruin their story, they are so much better than me blah, blah blah. LOL I had a couple of people talk me into just jumping in and giving it a try and from that I became a part of some of the most amazing stories. I was able to learn and improve my writing skills. I could still stand to learn and improve.

The thing is...each person adds their own unique style that blends together with others and turns a tale of wonder and intrigue.

I have to add that also on that writer's site, we had a couple of people who may not have been the best writers but man, they had the most fantastic ideas and plots and truly added to the story. So people, you don't have to be the best of the best. Just join the damned story! LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Syx, I just thought of something. Maybe you could put all those pages of the beginning of the story here in this thread and then leave a link to the new adventure. That way there we could start new with the new year. And at the beginning of the new thread, put a link to this thread here for the start of our adventures. Would that work?

There is still time for our original posters to weigh in. We would love nothing more than to have you return to the story but it has also been a very long time and we really do want to continue this story and not let it die. I have had requests behind the scenes to not have the story die.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

*grabs cyber cookie and runs for the door*

*in very bad Schwarzenegger accent, mumbles "I'll be back..."*

Love & cookies,
jacy

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Jacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! I was going to mainly get the whole story together, to do with , well at first I was going to start the New Thread with it, but that depends on if I have it all together yet or not plus how long it will be, in page filling length. It will probably be VERY long, so maybe I will just Make a Thread of it for Jacy, or pass it all along to Her to drop into a Whole New thread all on its own, with a link to Our New thread after it?
Jacy do You have all the story together yet? If not, no big as I am working on that now.
From You Night:
"As for writing new people in...all they have to do is drop into the story and we all continue on. I have done this many times at a writers site that had interactive stories. There could be pages and pages of a story and someone would just drop in out of the blue adding a new character. It was fun! No one has to be an original poster from the beginning of a story. That's what makes it so interesting. You get this surprise element of a whole new character. The new character could be human or some kind of other being or creature. The possibilities are endless and the story can take many twists and turns as our adventure continues.
"The thing is...each person adds their own unique style that blends together with others and turns a tale of wonder and intrigue.

I have to add that also on that writer's site, we had a couple of people who may not have been the best writers but man, they had the most fantastic ideas and plots and truly added to the story. So people, you don't have to be the best of the best. Just join the damned story! LOL"

I am totally agreeing with You on all of this!! Yes it is going to be Awesome!!!

edit on 21-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Syx, I just thought of something. Maybe you could put all those pages of the beginning of the story here in this thread and then leave a link to the new adventure. That way there we could start new with the new year. And at the beginning of the new thread, put a link to this thread here for the start of our adventures. Would that work?

There is still time for our original posters to weigh in. We would love nothing more than to have you return to the story but it has also been a very long time and we really do want to continue this story and not let it die. I have had requests behind the scenes to not have the story die.

I think also this may work Night. Sounds good to Me so far.
OTHERS Here Please weigh in?
I will be intermittently on here today, tomorrow, starting soon have to leave......

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

LOL on the Schwarzenegger Reply! I heard You!! LOL!!! CatchYa Later, Syx.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Merry Christmas Shedders! I hope everyone has a beautiful holiday!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Thank You WoodsMom!! I hope You and Your's Enjoy Your Holidays as well!!!

Merry Christmas and a Positive New Year!!!
Syx.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations on this wonderful winter solstice Sunday Shedders!

I don't know about the rest of you but its past this wizard's lunch time. My familiar (an Amazon Orange Wing parrot) has suggested a hearty bowl of chicken and dumplings, I'm willing to oblige.

Now where is that bloody inn keep?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodsmom

Merry Christmas Shedders! I hope everyone has a beautiful holiday!

WOW! This has to be one of the most beautiful images ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very Merry Christmas to you Woodsmom!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Warriors

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and loving Christmas, I've had an incredible year. One for which I will be eternally grateful.

I've met friends and shared laughs, my thanks.

I met my kids again and riffs are being mended.

I've been on the sidelines and smiled as a friend met his son, my apologies for my absence, you've all been in my thoughts and will continue to be.

I wish you all peace, prosperity and love

Carpe Diem

Cody

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Greetings and salutations on this wonderful winter solstice Sunday Shedders!

I don't know about the rest of you but its past this wizard's lunch time. My familiar (an Amazon Orange Wing parrot) has suggested a hearty bowl of chicken and dumplings, I'm willing to oblige.

Now where is that bloody inn keep?

YUM chicken and dumplings!! Do you really have a parrot??

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Awwwwww Cody, Merry Christmas to you and the Mrs. Honey!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Do you really have a parrot??

Yup. He is on my shoulder right now.

His name is Baby (his last owners weren't that original apparently) but I call him Nerds.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join