It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Guys,

I went to work tonite and came home because I am still feeling bad. I tried!! Boy this cold has really got ahold of me.

Night, Thank you for starting up the story again. When I was laying around feeling bad, I have been reading and I love your and Syx's additions.

I love the warm and cozy room that you all have come to. I can't wait to read more.

I hope no one thinks of me as a woose for not participating. I do not by any imagination think I can write. You guys are so imaginative, I could never.

Please allow me to enjoy your creativity, and maybe if I think of something I will run it by one of you guys.

Laying on the couch and watching "Volcano" with Tommy Lee Jones. wateched it at least 4 times, but still enjoy it. Fukie area is acting up abit, so I have earthquakes on my mind right now.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have to go back and read abit more to catch up.

Later all.

P.S. I like Nights idea of "Shed, An Enchanted Realm"

And if we can, I would love to hear what Jacy's suggests.

edit on 20-12-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes i know..i should have i guess..but i am done putting them out there now...no more sharing from me...going to go and do some thing..getting a little depressed right now...so i guess i am going to go and bake some thing....

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hi Phoenix!! The first sounds Sci-Fi, which I love.
Big Shed is cool too!
What about The Shed 2015?
I do like the sound of, The Shed an Enchanted Realm, though.
It sounds so, Enchanting! LOL!!
Maybe we need to see what Jacy Wants here???!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Sharing is not a problem Silly Woman! So put them out, I only meant not too many at once. It is very time consuming staying on top of replies is all I meant.
Sorry if I hurt yer feelings Hun!! I Love You, You know!!!
Me.

edit on 20-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat! Sorry that cold has been kickin yer ass so long.
Sucks I know and wish I could help somehow, but alas, too far away......
Yah we are debating on how to continue this story, and getting ready for a new thread so we have been going back and forth for a while now on it all......

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Dang it, I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. Between feeling like crap and now this terrible murder in New York, I just want to scream!!!!!!

I am sick of being tired, and tired of being being sick. I'm not dying, I just have a really nasty cold and it has messed me up big time. I feel like I am in a haze. Will I wake up and it will all be a dream?

In the mean time. Give me my cookies and hot chocolate, and my favorite pillow. Tomorrow will be better.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I often wonder if all this is a dream sometimes too Kat. Your'e not alone there.

I do hope tomorrow will be better for You!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
just checking in to say Hi.

Huge big welcome to the new visitors!
Nice to meet you.

I'm just back from gigging with the band.

Am knackered!

G

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Bud!! Time now for a nightcap and beddy bye time? Or what time is it there anyway right now?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Throws a warm ultra soft blanket over Kat. Hands her a delicious hot cocoa and a good book. Hope you feel better soon Honey!!!

Um Syx, I was thinking that a couple of dozen pages as an intro would be rather long. Maybe a link to the pages of where it all began and start with our brand new adventure? Not my call though. Still waiting for others to give their thoughts on this.

I too like The Shed An Enchanted Realm. Sounds magical.

For anyone who thinks they can't write, give it a try, you might surprise yourself. I was very intimidated at a writers site where they had role playing stories. Two people talked me into joining and I was forever grateful. I learned so much and it was such a challenge and so much fun.

No one has to be a published author or even an aspiring one. I just write for the fun of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to:swanne

Hey Swanne. The Den is closed already? WTF MAN?!?!?!!!! If if was moved by the Mods, let Me know where it is now.
edit on 20-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sweet dreams Gordi. May the music muse visit and inspire you.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hi Night. There's my 9's for Ya. Our post's time was put in together at 9:09!! LOL!!!

I think a chat page, and a story page would be a good idea, really. That way the story won't be so broken up over time. WhatchYa think on that?!

And Yes to anyone hesitant to write into the story, just do it. Say you stumbled upon a huge old Inn, and walked in!!! You can have a one liner, or 2 or 3 or 20 or, ......... I am no writer by any professional means at all! I have not written so much however, after starting here it just amazes Me now from joining in, after what NightStar, 80 some odd pages in the first thread, The Shed, then after that It was Game on!!! LOL!!! it got so easy to come up with something relevant to the main story and it was good enough. It took a while, and a couple contest entries,3, I think, but then I happened to win one, and got my Writer status. So if I can do it, Anyone can!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
*Cagliostro shapeshifts into a fine light green mist, enters the shed through a crack in the door and sits on the unfathomably long couch*

Hello Shed people!

I guess its time I introduced myself.

*bows fancily*

I am Cagliostro, Lord Mage of the High Wizards Tower, Keeper of the Sacred Chao, Master of both the Hodge and the Podge...

...Is that Bacon?

*sits down and stuffs face with Bacon*

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yes. For some reason the den went to 404 town...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Do you mean a chat page then a story page in the same thread? That wouldn't work. It takes a lot of posts to fill one page. That would mean we would all have to post like crazy to make the story posts and what if it spilled into the next page? LOL Or what if we have writers block that day and no one is inspired to write, then no one can chat until we post. LOL

The only other thing I can think of is putting our story in the collaborative writing section and have the shed an enchanted realm as our magical get together thread like here. Hmmm. I liked it the way we had it in here, just write when we feel like it and chat when we feel like it, but it is disorganized for those following or joining the story.

What are we going to do? I don't even know what section this thread is in. LOL Is this general chit chat?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
*Cagliostro shapeshifts into a fine light green mist, enters the shed through a crack in the door and sits on the unfathomably long couch*

Hello Shed people!

I guess its time I introduced myself.

*bows fancily*

I am Cagliostro, Lord Mage of the High Wizards Tower, Keeper of the Sacred Chao, Master of both the Hodge and the Podge...

...Is that Bacon?

*sits down and stuffs face with Bacon*

Hahahaha! That was great!!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why is the Den down? Why is the rum gone?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The only thing I can figure is swanne asked a mod to remove it. That or it was Shia LeBeouf.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

If you go to page 271 and 272, you will see the beginning of our new adventure. It would be great if you could join in. The Castle Inn is filling quickly with people...er...beings.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join