It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello shedders! Just thought I would stop by.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LoverBoy

Hello and Welcome to The Shed!! Draw a cold one, be it a type of Brew, or tea, or whatever You desire. Have a seat and hang for a bit!! HowYa doin tonight?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Thanks guys! I had high hopes a long summer ago to catch up, but it turned into an impossibility. Everyone brightened my winter here so much last year though, you all hold a special place in my heart.

And you and all Shedders hold a special place in our hearts as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

YAY a new Shed member!!!!!!!!! Hello and welcome to our magical realm!
Grab a seat and make your self comfy!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Gotta Fly Guys. Have a good evening. See Ya's soon.

(Night check U2U Please)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx, I checked my U2U's and there is nothing there. I hate when that happens! I never know if someone may be sending me a private message and I don't get it. They must think I'm ignoring them.
Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't.
Sigh...

I have a new thread if anyone is interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank yall! I got my recliner ready and my tobacco spit cup on hand. This magical realm needs a few antique firearms and some deer heads along the wall and we will be set. I kid I kid....

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Time passed quickly that first night at Castle Inn. After a long night of feasting and laughter, they were shown to their rooms. Night and Wolf stepped gently into the enormous chamber. She saw a large bed with a canopy, embroidered silk and velvet pillows, luxurious blankets and lacey quilt, even a little stool to step up into it lay beside the bed. In one corner was a large dark highly polished wooden desk and a chair with a scarlet colored cushion. Upon the desk were candles and quills and parchment papers to write on. Along one wall was a huge closet. She walked over, opened the double doors and peered in.

There were beautiful and casual clothes for both men and women. Night Star assumed all the guests had the same offerings in their rooms. Along another wall was a large bookcase with numerous books and scrolls, something she would definitely check into when time allowed. There was a window seat and a big window ...A good place to curl up with a good book, but for now, what she needed was a good nights sleep. After bathing in the tub with scented soaps and oils, she opened a bureau and found a long white nightgown, put it on and curled beneath the covers of the inviting bed.

Her thoughts turned to the friends that were still back at the cave. Had they found their treasure? Were they still looking? Were they ok? Tears streamed down her face at the thought of them. Her friends, her dear sweet friends. After tossing and turning a while she finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

Snow had fallen fast and furious all through the night and when she awoke that morning and looked out it was a winter wonderland of such beauty it took her breath away.

edit on 21-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Oh hello, you snuck in while I was adding to the story.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
LB found himself all alone in the ominous cave. Frustrated that others had deserted him for a night's rest. Is it persistence or stubbornness? Nevertheless, he continued further into the shadowy cavern in search of the unknown.

Torch in hand, he gazed over the slate of papyrus, wondering if he had made a wrong turn. According to this map, he should keep going further into the darkness. As he began his journey in solitude, he began to hear strange noises. A loud shriek then followed by a whoosh! What in the world is that? He started to question whether he should have even proceeded further into the darkness alone.

Mustering up courage, he proceeded further into oblivion. The thought of treasure being so close was a temptation he could not resist. He wanted more than anything to show his friends that he could do this alone. Barely able to grasp a foothold along the rocky ledge of the cave wall, he managed to slide himself across without falling into the damp pool of water below. He proceeded through the only route given to him. Gazing through the torch light, the cave began to open up into a vast wilderness. He searched for clues on his parchment all the while, shrieks were nearing him. He began to feel a strange gust of wind forcefully pushing him backward. It was at this instant, he wished he would have returned with his friends. While he stumbled to gain ground, the light of his torch suddenly disappeared. He scurried frantically into the darkness only hoping his friends would search for him soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This was a first for me, so sorry if I completely screwed it up. My grammar and vocabulary are crap.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I was just going to bed but wanted to check in here before leaving and I'm so glad I did! So glad you are joining us!!!!!!

Ok, I really do have to get some sleep now. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you! I am glad to be here. It's time for me to put my android treasure map up and call it a night as well. I will go all "Goonies" here tomorrow. Beware though I have a tendency to do the truffle shuffle.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Helloooo LoverBoy!!! Welcome to our magical realm!
Your writing is fantastic friend, and thank you for diving right in!

*dances a little jig* The Rainbow Warriors family is expanding and our story lives on.

I know there are a few more new members here that I haven't welcomed personally, so here is a big *squishy hug* for all! (share it and pass it around, lol...we're an affectionate bunch here)

Ok, I'm rambling...need coffee. I will be here as long as possible this morning, so if anyone wants to join me for a beverage....pull up a chair!

jacy

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Sophie just informed me that she wants us to go back to our (ad)venture! She was rummaging through a trunk in the Shed and found herself a costume.
I've been chasing her around with a little Christmas hat, trying to take her picture.
She just keeps saying, "Arrrrgh matey!"
Silly ferret.

jacy

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sheeeeez. The ONE morning that I don't have to rush out the door...AND I have (X-mas present) alcohol in my coffee...and no one wants to play.

That's it.
Sophie is wearing that damn Santa hat whether she likes it or not.
Somebody is gonna play with me!!

I know...pics or it didn't happen, lol. Oh it will happen...here Sophie my Sophie....mama wants you....

jacy

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I liked our Rainbow Pirates too....Sophie looks soooooo cute!

Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to the madness!

-----------------------------------------------------------

And hello you lot!

I had a bonkers weekend, and today has been rather manic also, otherwise I would have been in sooner! I do hope everyone is having a nice day, and that the problems and troubles of life have buggered off and left you all alone for a bit! Much love everyone!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
OMG is that really Sophie in that little outfit? How adorable!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
True! So good to see you! Any special plans with Ashley for the holidays?

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join