It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: Night Star

The only thing I can figure is swanne asked a mod to remove it. That or it was Shia LeBeouf.

They don't normally care for chit chat threads, though we have this one and also the bolt hole. Maybe they feel our two is annoying enough. LOL I really can't say. Maybe it was in the wrong section. I don't know. As long as I can touch base daily with people and share my thoughts and ideas and love and compassion and all, I'm good.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
a reply to: SyxPak

yes i know..i should have i guess..but i am done putting them out there now...no more sharing from me...going to go and do some thing..getting a little depressed right now...so i guess i am going to go and bake some thing....

Just noticed that I didn't reply to this. CC, why would you stop sharing your heartfelt poems?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Syx, are you out flying in dragon form again? Get back here this instant!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Hello and Welcome weary traveler!!! I see You found the Bacon and a couch!! Well done! Stay awhile. Alas I must bid a farewell for this evening. Duties in RL must take their priority tonight.
AFter a quick relpy to NightStar.
See You on the Morrow!!! Syx.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm sorry my bad. i meant a thread for chat, a thread for the story! Ya know? Umm, the collaberative forum is only open to wrieters.
If We have a thread for chat, we ca discuss whos gonna write next, and talk about all our real life stuff there too, then go over to the story thread for additions.
Like The Shed 3 for Chat. The SHed an Enchanted Realm for story! See!!1 Hey I gotta go. Talk to Ya tomorrow. G'night!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I was just thinking the same. Others can weigh in and say how they feel about that. I was thinking it would be a good idea for the new year.

Goodnight Syx!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
True, when you wake up and come in here...I was wondering if you had any special plans with your son for Christmas?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
I hope to be here a few times during Christmas day. Only for short times each, but Hope to be able to be some company for You. Looks like Night will be here so She can keep You company too!

That is very kind! Though I don't know if I'll be on internet at all on that night, and I will be rather busy during that day.

I'm going to pop into The Den after a while.

Good luck finding it - a mod just put it in the trash bin this morning.

I'd like to read a small piece of what you are working on Swanne!! If You are ok with that, that is......

Hm, my stuff is on another computer, I might post a piece of it here on tuesday.

Meanwhile you can always check out the tie-ins to my novel-in-progress:

Three Thousand, A.D. - The Chronicles of the Pleiades

Escaping God

The World Which Had No Shadows

The Days That Never Were

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I did not request that the Den be deleted. It must be the alternative.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Hm, I like that idea!

edit on 21-12-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Good Morning Swanne, And everyone else!!
I hope today will give reasons to make You All Smile. At least once!!!

Thanx Swanne for those links. Will look at them in a bit once I wake up some more.(Still pourin coffee down my throat.)
The titles look intriguing!
I think The Den was closed due to the Shia LeBeouf clip! It was entertaining, I loved it, but prob over the top for ATS? Not sure.

Ok.
What made the Original, and the sequel The Shed stories so much fun, and successful in my opinion was that The original story was told through JacyGirl who wrote a Fantastic Tale using as Her characters, people from a thread created by AngelChemuel for Valentines day, and then those characters started to drop in story elements from their own point of view!! It snowballed and new people could join in simply by writing themselves in with a piece on how they found the rest of the group. Then Jacy would incorperate them into the main -line story. I Loved the aspect that We could do 'side pieces' of our own perspective, or like I did a lot was to write something that had not a lot to do with the rest of what was going on, but did a little in that I would take off on a short side adventure, and then return to the group. Side forrays (sp?) if You will.
I would love that We could do a similar fashion Story that way. BUT we would need to delegate someone as The Main Story Writer to do the mending in of New Souls to this endeavor,(New Story) as they become new cast characters?
I would LOVE Jacy to do it, but SHe is so consumed with Real Life Priorities, I know Jacy NOT All Your Doing, that I don't think She could yet commit to such a Time consuming, important, and probably at times difficult task.

So after all that, I again think two seperate threads for this project would work best. One for chat about everything, the other for a Story. Just puttin in My 2 cents again on this......

edit on 21-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Wow, thank you for the detailed explanation!

Well, I am not sure I could find enough time to participate in such a big story, but I would definitely love to see a chat about everything!

Good Idea!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Well Swanne what was really cool to Me about it all was that we could do our own side piece at our convenience, that overall enhanced the main story!! So You could do a short entry, of your POV, drop it in, and the main story would continue reguardless. You know, it would not change the story-line, but add to it.? I'm still muddle headed. (Must have more coffee) LOL!!!
By being in the chat area, you would be a member in the story. Unless You did not want to be. Jacy was good about being able to see how people are, and do write in's on them that were perfect.

(I am electing Night Star for Her position, unless by some miracle Jacy can once again come back to stay!!)

Jacy If we get someone to take your impossible job that you had here, it does by no means mean We don't still care about You in HUGE Amounts!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I'll give it a though.

Okay, must get to work now, see you all in a few!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Alright! Have a Good One!!! CatchYa later!!!
Syx.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm on page 7 of the Original The Shed Story and have up through part 6 copied. No side-line entries yet, as none have been written so far. Man I was on at least page 80 or 180 something I know it. I am still frustrated as hell that I lost it all. I know, get over it, but Sheesh!!!!
Just wanted to update that I am doing as promised!

BUT: I need some input. Would it be a good idea to put like, Syx adds this:, or So and So adds this: as their sideline story elements are written towards the main story? Or should I just let it all flow together, as pieces are added from The main story writer, Jacy, and all the characters as they all fall into place? I Need Input Guys/Gals!!! Thanx!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I apologize for bailing so fast after You came here last night. Do NOT take it personally!!! Something came up here that I had to attend is all Bud! Thought I'd say this as I and some others had let You know how easy it is to get in here and all, as the doors are open at all hours of the night for anyone, Yah even You!!LOL!!!

Hope to see You today!!! I am here, but copying the original story. Only 400 pages to wade through, and only on like pg 13 pt 8 now!! LOL!!!
WOW! What did I get into (again)?!?!?!??!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

SAVE IT ALL THIS TIME..PUT IT ON A FLASH THINGY YOU HAVE...THEN JUST ADD TO IT AS THE STORY GOES...NO NEVER MIND DONT DO THAT..THAT WAY IF YOU HARD DRIVE GOES OUT AGAIN YOU HAVE SOME THING TO DO AGAIN..HAHA..

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hey I Like the idea of saving To a Flash Drive! I don't know why I didn't think of that. Prob cause I think I am always right?!
well I am , just so know!! LOL!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

HAHA...NO HUN THATS ME..I AM ALWAYS THE RIGHT ONE...:

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join