It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Awwww boooger....yes of course!

Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello all!

I have returned from my meeting with my son. He is easily the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life! Its as if he is made of magic, science and madness, all rolled up in a fantastic little package! He is so big for his age, but there again, so was I at his age! His sense of humour, and his imagination are so familiar, and so amazing to me all the same. I feel high, I feel like I am flying, and I love it!

The meeting went really, really well! He really enjoyed his hot chocolate, and I really enjoyed seeing his little face light up with smiles!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True That's Great!!! I am Happy for You that the Visit went so Well!!!!
Awesome to see that for You Bud!!! Yipeeeeeeee!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Cheers Syx...

I do not even know how to describe my feelings at the moment! I am broken, but its a good thing!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Here you go....try this version Syx.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I knew it would turn out well. So very happy and excited for you Sweetheart!!!!!!!!

There will be many more magical moments to treasure for you and your son. Um...What is his name? Little True? LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Pete....for that is who you are.....I am smiling and with tears in my eyes for you my friend.....so, so happy for you

Great big (((( )))))

Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

to You, Good Broken True!!!

Again, I am Very Happy For You!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanx Jane! It worked and was a Fun Song! Never heard it B4 now. I liked it!!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

And, screw it,@ everyone else too!

His name is Ashley!

Its so strange... Things about him, which would normally appear to be a matter of nuture, are clearly a matter of genetics somehow. I mean, my nickname used to be Ghost, because my footfalls make very little sound, and my hearing is ridiculous, which means no one gets behind me all that easily. He stealthed me. He got right behind me, tapped me on the shoulder as I was sat at the table at the coffee shop, and scooted round in front of me, and said "Hi Dad!", before I even realised there was anyone there!

That, and so many other things which would ordinarily have been passed on by familiarity and emulation, appear to have manifested in this marvelous child by way of some other process! I have to say, that his manner of introduction was like a bullet to the sternum, in that it turned my heart inside out on impact! I am all over the place right now, as I am sure you can imagine!

edit on 19-11-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added further detail.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

All children need their dad.

Perhaps after seeing him a few more times you could get to have him for every second weekend or so.

Baby steps always

Well done dad.

P

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I have a lot to learn about his medication, his ways, his habits and his routine, and so on, before any potential sleeping arrangements are made for him here.

OH HOLY CHRIST! I have GOT to clean my room!

Step 1:
Put away the sharp implements. All of them. Probably going to need to build a lockbox for those!
edit on 19-11-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added detail

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Please be aware that it is possible that all he needs to 'get better' is a dad.

We live in a world where it is easier to hang a label on a child rather than to say mum has no parenting skills.

The truth is probably in the middle somewhere.

Relate to him and the only label you should hang on him is SON

P

edit on 19/11/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh, I know!

To be honest, I cannot see much of a difference between him off his meds, and myself when I was a child. Either he has been misdiagnosed, and is just being amazing rather than being symptomatic, or my doctor dropped the ball when I was growing up and did not diagnose me with the same things as he has been diagnosed with!

Either way, he is my son, and I am determined, now that I have the chance, to be a kick ass dad for him.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Well said and good luck

P

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I look forward to all the interesting and fun stories we will be hearing about Ashley!

I never had kids, but my niece's son Cody is the most amazing kid I've ever known in my life. I have had nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews and no one compares to Cody. He is so funny and smart and just such a joy!

You are going to treasure so many wonderful moments with your son. Does he have any pets, any favorite kind of music or book genres? This is soooooooo exciting! I couldn't wait to come here this morning to see if you posted yet.

Looks like Christmas will be extra special for you this year.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Oh...Good morning/afternoon my friends!!! I was up at 5:30 am. Getting sleepy and will surely need a nap soon. LOL
Hmmm...better get my laundry done now in case.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yesterday I was looking all over the tank for my frog and couldn't find him. Well, I had put this bowl in there, it's porcelain with a gold rim and floral painted design. It's there until I can get a very small terra cotta planter to put in on its side for froggie to hide in. Anyway he was sitting in the bowl! LOL I should tip it on it's side so I can see him. There is a silk leafy plant and some leaves hang over it. He loves it!
Maybe I should leave it and forget the terra cotta planter. It does look pretty.

I have 3 different kinds of silk green leafy plants in the tank. I decided against gravel or the marbel thingies to put at the bottom. You can easily see if the tank needs skimming or not. A lot of crap can end up in gravel and even though the water looks clean, you have to either test it or smell it to make sure the water really is clean.

I have some blue marbel things for the goldfish and the betta tank. In my 3 gallon I just put some seashells at the bottom. All tanks and bowls have greenery in them. One has a Merry Christmas decoration. LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Good Morning to everyone here, and to those not.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Good morning my fine flying friend!!

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join