It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! Your little Frog sounds like He may like the bowl that way it is? I do remember a guy who worked in one of our fav fish stores telling Us those frogs love hiding. He said it's like a game for them. So if Ya can, put in diff places for it to hide. He will be in Frog Heaven!! LOL!!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Oh, there will be more to come!

I am going to take him to get a burger at a fancy gourmet burger establishment in town on Sunday. He is going to love it! He is nearly as much of a carnivore as me! *Goes a bit nuts, flails arms, runs around babbling nonsense*

WOOOHOOOOOOO!

edit on 20-11-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error correction.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL True!
" *Goes a bit nuts, flails arms, runs around babbling nonsense*"
I can picture You doing just that!! LOL!!! LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Heh... yeah, I do that sometimes!

When joy overcomes me, and I have no useful outlet, I just go nuts!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You're right about the frog Syx, they do like hiding. I made sure to look up info online as soon as I had bought it.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hahaha! Sounds like a mini True.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yes! He really is!

My face aches from all the grinning I have been doing today!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I haven't been around a bit...but your post does bring a smile to my face. Best of luck to you!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Dawg!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Thanks Night. Gotta admit, been battling this nicotine addiction and it hasn't been nice. I haven't posted in a while because I am in rage mode again.

All I can think of is...What a waste of money. That can be spent wisely in other better pursuits. But the monkey is on my back.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I hear that! I replied in your thread. Vaping just isn't the same, but I'm using it and still having regular ciggs, just not as many. There are so few pleasures in life and everything I like is bad for me. LOL Like cigarettes, foods that are bad for me...sigh. LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I laugh ironically. Smokes are what killed my mother when I was eight months old and damned near killed me. She ended up burning the house down. Luckily, our neighbor was a fire fighter and got all us kids out safely unscathed, except me, but I survived.

You'd think I would have learned.

edit on 20-11-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Hey Dawg! Thanks for the good wishes sir!

Regarding the matter of the fire... Bloody hell, that's heavy man!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'm happy for ya! Don't let my troubles put a damper on that. We all have 'em. I consider myself lucky to a degree. I lost my Mother when I was to young to remember the ordeal. My sisters on the other hand do remember it and I feel deeply for them.

On a slightly macabre humorous note of that night, they had some pet ducks at the time and kept asking the neighbor to save the ducks. When they told me that story, I had to chuckle.

"Save the Ducks?...No! Save the Doug!"

Thankfully the neighbor didn't listen to them and here I am...annoying the planet one person at a time.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Yo Dawg!!! Good to see Ya!!! And don't sell Yourself short. You annoy way more than one person at a time on ATS with just one post!! LOL!!! Hey I am just Kiddin, You know that!!! LOL!!! (Just tryin to make Ya smile Bud!)

Great to see You here Man!!!

Good Morning Shed!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It's a talent I cultivate Syx.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Cultivation Perfection Bro!!! We may have had some of the same role models for that as I have My share of annoying faculties about Myself. Hmmm. let's see. Anarchy, Rebellion, Kiss My A-_, F-Off etc.....

Yep those are the ones! LOL!!!
But You do know Me. I always at least Try to play nice......

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

My friend, I could be standing under Niagara Falls, and even that would not put a dampener on how I feel at the moment! I have not smiled so hard, for this long, since I was a child myself!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

My friend, I could be standing under Niagara Falls, and even that would not put a dampener on how I feel at the moment! I have not smiled so hard, for this long, since I was a child myself!

That alone puts a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing your happiness. Your reunion makes me happy by proxy. But happy is happy and I'll take it when it presents itself, no offense.

I wish you all the best on your new adventures. Let the grey hair begin!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Heh... The grey hair has been active for a considerable time!

At least I get to put it to some use now!

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join