It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Let your son take the lead. Your best move is to answer questions fairly briefly and listen to him. Does not matter what he talks about. Mostly listen.

Slow and easy!

Good luck

P

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And...

a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks you guys! He is apparently like a miniature me in many respects, sharing my love of mayonnaise, and an insistence that the best thing that could happen to the Teletubbies is an unfortunate lightsaber "accident". His words, not mine!

I cannot wait to meet the little guy! Just have to keep myself calm enough that I do not combust between now and the meet up at the coffee shop!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Haha! Sounds just like....like father like son!
Now, first things first.....hand me that rum......come on.....hand it over. I'll look after it till you report back here on how it went.

In the meantime......

.........to both of you.

Jane

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Jane, the place looks so inviting and serene.

True, I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear how it went!!!! You are going to be just fine. HUGS!!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Guys... I get to do something tomorrow that I have wanted to do for ten years. Tomorrow, at five o'clock in the afternoon, I get to meet my son for the first time, over a cup of tea for myself, and a hot chocolate for the young master. I am buzzing like a high gain setting on a twenty foot amp stack right now!

The hour was set, for 5'O'Clock.
A meeting to take place.
Time to meet a chip off the Block,
In a "Tea & Choccy" space.

A thousand questions buzzing round,
like bees around the honey.
Just one thing is certain now...
He's a kid - he'll cost you Money!

Relax, breathe deep enjoy the ride.
Don't worry "what to do?"
For in the end, there by your side,
Will stand a Mini-True!

Go get 'em Pete!

G

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

When can you fit me in Jane???
LOL

Gx

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hehe!

Awesome rhyme dude!

I am soooooooo looking forward to this.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Very serene Jane! Nice job!! I do wish You the best of Good Luck!!!
Syx.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

True! Great to see that You are having a meet-up with Your Son! Great news indeed!! Just be Yourself,and NO Combusting!! LOL!!! Someone said and I agree, take baby steps for a while. You will do just fine!!! Syx.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Nice fitting Poem Gordy! Nice one!!!
Syx.
edit on 18-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night,

CODY made a lovely avatar that I think you might like?
Go see?? LOL

LINKY

Gx

PS - forgot to say CHEERS!!! to True and Syx!!
CHEERS!
edit on 18-11-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Cheers Gbro

Here it is if you want it Night hope all is well with you all

Cody

ETA: OOps I meant this one LOL
edit on 18/11/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Back atchya on the Cheers Gordy!

Very Cool Avvy Cody! Nice Job!!

Syx.
edit on 18-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Meant to post this the other day.
Was out walikn' round and snapped a pic of Night before the hunt.
I don't think She noticed, but Wolf saw Me! LOL!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
(So We continue......)

As the group stand still stunned at the turn of events, they look around at all the wonders before them. Further back up the hall, CC is seen as She pads Her way towards the fore group.

"Gee thanx Syx! Just leave me back up above ground will Ya?" CC says with a disgruntled look on Her face, Her brows stitched in modest anger.

"Man, CC I just got carried away with the prospects of what lay beneath that door, so had to go see for Myself! No intentional foul Dear one!" Syx says hoping this will get Him off the hook.

"Syx, You are so full of it. Ok, I guess I'll let it go. For Now!" CC replied.

"Thanx for Your leniency CC." Syx smiled at the large Polar Bear, knowing that just one swipe with Her huge paws would be a painful encounter indeed in His Human form!

"Nice job calming Eminence Night! Let's go in His Lair to see what all is in there!"

The group proceed down the hallway into the large chamber where Eminence has coiled His large body around, and rests His fore claws and Head upon a Beautiful Chest! They all stop dead in their tracks!

"Umm, is anybody thinking what I am thinking?" Syx asks the rest.

"Well unless You are thinking of what's for breakfast, I would say we All are!" True replied with a grin on His face.

Just then, Eminence raised His Scaly Head and leered at the Group.

"No need to ask aloud the question in Your Heads, as it would be a waste of time, and would fill Me with Dread.
I know this is The Chest You have all searched for and have traveled from afar, to Peer under it's lid to examine it's contents, as one would with a specimen in a jar. In it You may find all the Riches that You seek, or perhaps it may contain more writings in which You will need to read then speak. Over the centuries it has been filled with such ornaments from Kings and Truth seekers alike, it is now full to the brim with all You desire by day or night."......

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Brilliant Gordi! Absolutely brilliant!

Jane

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
When can you get down here Gord?
I would love to return that Scottish hospitality at some point.

Jane

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
When can you get down here Gord?
I would love to return that Scottish hospitality at some point.

Jane

On ma Waaaay!

LOL

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Oh Cody, that is just gorgeous! I'm too attached at the moment to my own avatar, but I did upload the pic to use in posts! AWESOME!

Well Froggie and fish got their new 5 gallon tank which is plenty of room for them. Looks so pretty with the greenery I have in there. Next week I'm getting a castle sculpture to put in. Now I have the turtle tank, this new tank and a 3 gallon tank along with two big glass bowls to care for. Turtle has to be alone because he would eat all the fish and the frog. The betta is alone in one big bowl, 3 goldfish in another big bowl and in the 3 gallon I have the zebra fish and fancy guppies. The new tank has the dwarf frog and 3 fancy guppies. And my rat. Plenty enough to look after and make me smile.

Dying to find out how your meeting went Peter!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Details, Details True!

@Jane - that room looks nice & cozy; it'd be a paradise compared to what my place looks like atm.

@Everyone else - Be grateful you aren't over my way; for the snow be blowin', and it's so cold out here that my hair froze on the way out to the car. Mother Nature did give me a birthday present though; a nice, easy drive into work. Yep, you heard right, the youngest shed'er is another year older

I'm slowly settling into my new place; everything is accounted for, but I still need a small section of the apartment for meditation purposes.

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join