It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I know how much the waiting game sucks. I have been through it soooooo many times over the years. I can relate my friend!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yes he did,how much more of him telling me he is sorry and he wont again..and then does it again...its just stressful and so depressing for me.just when i think things are going to work for us he does this again..this has happen more then once over the years...he has a problem a big problem..if i start trusting him again i already know i am going to get hurt once again..so i am now at the point should i stick to my guns on what i said to him if it happens again i will leave him...or do i just not trust him ever again...things are not going to change i can see that..as he keeps saying i wont do it again and like i said he does...i am sick of it all...if i leave him i know i wont EVER have a guy in my life again....its just so driving me crazy.....its like come on already..he so needs to get help with this..he is not just hurting me he is hurting him self and us being together..if i had a place to go to and money i do think i would already be gone....i again not sure how much more of this i can take..what ever happens to us i will always love him..just so scared i dont know what to do..we have been together for 27 years over half my life with him..we have had our bad times and some good times..but its like we just keep having bad times any more..he tells me he dont have any thing to talk about with me..i had to remove alot of what i did write..if any one wants to know what this all really about just message me...but maybe i should have left it that way others will know what i am going through...hope every one is having a better day then me...

edit on 30-10-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Just have to make sure my tendons and ligaments can cope with this ballet of the macabre for the moment eh!?

No use asking my colleague to join the dance at the moment, since he is under strict orders to remain in bed at the hospital, since the slightest alteration in his physical orientation from the horizontal to the vertical could result in a change in his neurochemical balance, and indeed the blood pressure in his skull....

I have to go to bed soon, and try and sleep...... HA! Yeah, because THAT is totally going to happen.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Let it all hang out CC. I'm not one to give advice on what you should do because I have been through a lot of crap in my own marriage. We still live together though even though he had wanted a divorce for no good reason after being married for over thirty years. We get along and don't fight. I was terrified that if we should move from here where we are paying cheap rent that he would then leave me but he says if we have to move we can move together. We are like room mates or good friends. It is very sad for me on our Anniversary. I'll say, it's supposed to be our anniversary (Sept.1st) and he'll say Happy Anniversary. LOL No hugs or card or anything, just a smile. It's a strange set up. Had he have left me, I would have been devastated and never dated again. I would be scared to be all alone and lonely as hell.

Syx Darlin', you've been a bad boy, but CC and I still love you. LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Do you have any melatonin or sleeping pills to help you sleep? Read a book, that usually helps. You may have to read a lot of pages first though. LOL! OR...Drink a lot of coffee tomorrow to stay awake while you work. Poor guy, I feel for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Anyone ever feel like this?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Anyone ever feel like this?

Every freakin' day.

edit on 30-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: typical interwebz crap

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

True, try playing UNO while in bed on your phone. One of the most boring, yet fun games ever. Works every time for me.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I hear ya Doug!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I hear ya Doug!

Never give up is also one of my motto's other than my sigs.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I never take pharmaceuticals unless they are prescribed by a doctor. If I need pills to sleep, then I need to be awake more than I need to sleep. When I get a cold, I will only take medicine if I am literally on the verge of hospitalising myself.

My body, it's not a temple, but it is a fortress, and I find the idea of medicating myself for anything less than a developing serious condition, to be as helpful as a fire under the foundations used to be to medieval fortifications!

However, I will meditate for a while if I do not sleep, that way at least my mind will rest, and that will have a percentage knock on affect on my alertness tomorrow, which will be somewhat better than a total lack of sleep.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It is a good motto to have. I have almost given up in the past. Hope is our friend.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Melatonin is a natural substance. But ok I understand. Years ago I would only take medicinal herbs, then...I got old and herbs wouldn't cut it. LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I wish I could get the meditation thing down...or maybe I have, for me anyways.

Just an idea.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

When I was about fifteen, sixteen years of age, I used to use music to send me to sleep. As you are no doubt aware, I like my music heavier than an aircraft carrier with the word ANABOLIC printed on the side of it, so Slipknot was just about the most relaxing thing my eardrums used to encounter during a day! Used to send me off to sleep, such boring riffs, such tiresome lyrics, such clearly financially motivated songwriting...

Nowadays, I tend to just drift off, but it was harder back then. Like I said to Night Star though, I will probably just meditate for a while later on. It's better than drugging myself to sleep, and less addictive a concept as well!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Melatonin produced by ones own body is fine, but introducing an external supply is not something I want to get into, not even temporarily.

I have my external chemical preferences, and I would not seek to add to them. Besides, if my body cannot do something for itself, then until it becomes a serious problem, I ought to let my body come to the conclusion that if it does not do it for itself, it is going to receive no sympathy, and no quarter from me. I imagine that when I remind my body that my mind can work on six hours sleep in one week if it has to, my body will come to the conclusion that its argument is invalid, because of how much of a brute bastard the brain controlling it is!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Foghat and Cheap Trick was some of my music back in the day while in my teens. LOL Then it evolved.

Nowadays, if I can't sleep, I rely upon the age old process of reading a book. Or playing a crappy game on my phone. Same diff as far as I'm concerned.

GET TA BED YOUNGIN'! It's at least 2AM fer ya! Ya can't help others if yer draggin' on yer feet.
edit on 30-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Its quarter to one TDawg! Not even properly my bed time :p

But thanks for your concern

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

OK, damn near 2AM, give or take.

But remember, a fresh mind is a active mind. Don't let life wear you down to much.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Look everyone, it's True on nightshift. He doesn't trust the elves to be on watch.

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join