It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hehe... You know, some of my most active posting periods have been during periods when I was ALSO sleep deprived?

I am also far more creative when half knackered. I write some of my best poetry in the small wee hours!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh, this? Nawww, I trust them well enough... I just want to ensure there is no slacking, and thought rather than send in the quality control ninjas to test their reactions, I would just sit up and ensure they aren't playing gin rummy while we are all asleep!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The sarcastic Mom thing doesn't work in this case Night,

We're guys after all, and while we do respect our women folk, doesn't mean we listen to them.

This is guy stuff.

edit on 30-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Heh , TDawg, the truth is, I am a stubborn sod.

I will make my choices and take my licks, in spite of having access to great advice, if only because I learn better from my own mistakes than those of others!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
in spite of having access to great advice, if only because I learn better from my own mistakes than those of others!

I learn from both. Mainly because at times I think I can do better, only to realize that others have already thought of it.

But sometimes, I do come up with a better idea.

So all is not lost.
Stubborn can be good some times.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah I know the testosterone level is high this evening. LOL But I grew up hanging out with mostly guys in my neighborhood. I can handle it. Really.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wait, we're not gonna start talking about cars or wrestling are we?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yeah, yeah I know the testosterone level is high this evening. LOL But I grew up hanging out with mostly guys in my neighborhood. I can handle it. Really.

Then I must ask why, oh why, must I be nice after growing up in a mainly high level estrogen household?

I was bitter by the time I was ten.
I didn't even know what a girlfriend was for back in them days.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I was not going to....

*tumbleweed rolls by, drops its wallet, curses the old gods, goes back, picks it up, checks it, stuffs it back inside its thorny depths, and rolls off whistling to itself, stopping only to skirt round boulders, and bounce over stones in its path*

Salmon.

This concludes the existentialist surrealism segment of my post history for the month.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Um...I don't think so.

But guns, hunting, and politics and I'm there. As long as it's in good fun.

And writing...always writing.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

LOL! Well as my Grandmother used to say, "It's better to use honey than vinegar." Or something like that. She was an old Irish lady and rather interesting. When I'd misbehave she'd say, "Don't get your piss hot!" hahahahaha! I was like WHAT?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Um...I don't think so.

But guns, hunting, and politics and I'm there. As long as it's in good fun.

And writing...always writing.

Hmmmm, don't know crap about guns but like the looks of antique ones. I don't do hunting and politics can drive you mad sometimes. LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

My Grandma was Scottish and would say the same thing.

It basically means, "Don't let your Battleship mouth over run your rowboat ass."

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I was not going to....

*tumbleweed rolls by, drops its wallet, curses the old gods, goes back, picks it up, checks it, stuffs it back inside its thorny depths, and rolls off whistling to itself, stopping only to skirt round boulders, and bounce over stones in its path*

Salmon.

This concludes the existentialist surrealism segment of my post history for the month.

Um...I don't get it. Dawg, did you get it? Am I the only one that didn't get it? Scratches head.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Everything is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

As long as the conversation is interesting. And friendly.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

AHAHAHA! Grandmas are funny. Mine was pretty cool. OH... you know the titanic? Well there was another famous ship that went down and my Grandmother was supposed to be on it, but for some strange reason, she kept getting this feeling of utter dread and fear. She wasn't afraid of ships or traveling. She said she couldn't explain it, but she did not board that ship. Then it sunk! She said she never had such a feeling before or after that time. You could talk about ghosts or faeries or almost anything with her.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I was not going to....

Salmon.

Um...I don't get it. Dawg, did you get it? Am I the only one that didn't get it? Scratches head.

I think I get it. Meaning a tumbleweed knows no boundaries and goes where the winds blow it. But then again, I'm no poet like True.

I'm not a poet, but I can appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It's the
'drops its wallet' thing I didn't get.

edit on 30-10-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's the
'drops its wallet' thing I didn't get.

The things that one wants to do?

I don't know. Only True can explain...but I have a feeling he is gleefully rubbing his hands.

"I made them think!"

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yep... Too surreal.

Looking back on it, that was some straight up Salvador Dali crap lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join