It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Fuel of the Britons. I love that! My Mom only drinks one cup of coffee and one cup of tea a day. LOL Next time I share a cup of tea with her I'll call it fuel of the Britons. She will look at me strangely of course. LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
True have you tried Earl Grey tea?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

(Clinking coffee mug to true's tea!) I have to use two hands to get the proper hunt and peck method when typing! LOL!!!

ETA: Thanx Night! This is one of the Dragons Cody made for me. I agree, Gotta have em!
edit on 2-10-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have, and I am afraid that I do not enjoy it. While I understand that to many, including the great Captain Picard, it is the beverage of kings, my personal opinion is that if I wanted a hot drink that tasted like strained underwear and sock washing water, then I could easily create that for myself without purchasing tea bags for the privilege!

No, it's good old fashioned English Breakfast style tea that I like, and I drink it both with, and without milk, depending on the situation!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hahaha! Nose typing! Have you tried it? It leaves both hands free for holding beverages and snacks!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Uhhh, True? I hate to ask this, but have You actually had the "strained underwear and sock washing water" variety of Tea? I mean, man really???!!! LOL!! LOL.

( Sorry Bud, I couldn't resist!)

ETA: No I haven't yet tried that method! Yet anyway!! LOL!!!
edit on 2-10-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

if I wanted a hot drink that tasted like strained underwear and sock washing water, then I could easily create that for myself without purchasing tea bags for the privilege!

OMG, I almost spit my coffee out!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Well, I was offered a cup of Earl Grey once, and the moment the cup got close to my nose, I realised exactly how bad it was going to be. I swallowed it down, but only so as not to waste my hosts tea bags. So, yes, I have had the underwear and sock washing water experience

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The next week or so will be rough. So, no arguing with CC or family, OK? You guys have enough on your plate at the moment. Try to get some rest today.

And again, my condolences to you and yours.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Glad to be of service!

Nothing like a good rule one violation to get the day rolling is there?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg, there has been no arguing between CC and I since last week. I have been trying to what I can to help Her and now I know firsthand what She went through when helping me years ago when my back was out so bad I couldn't even walk. She is such a sweetheart most of the time and I do feel for Her.

Funny you mentioned getting rest. I finished my second cup of coffee, but just felt like someone pulled out the rug from underneath me. I am so physically and emotionally exhausted it's not funny.

I cannot Thank You guys enough for being here, there, for Me right now. Thank You ALL a triple zillion fold!!!!!!
Thank You Guys for the smiles too!!!!!!
I am going to try to grab a nap or some extended ZZzzz's. I'll prob catchya all later on......

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Morning Dawg! I was wondering when you might pop in.

I tried earl Grey tea before and liked it, but prefer regular tea.

still sucking down my French vanilla coffee but need a re-fill.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Night Syx! See you when you return.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Ok Night. Laterz. (Dragon Image properly saved into my Dragon's Keep!)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

GMorning.

Syx, My condolences to you for your loss. I't never easy, but when they give up, you can't help but think, what if?

I hope for CC to feel better.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Morning Nite, and True;

I have sleeping issue's too. I have come to the conclusion it's nerves. Just can't shut my brain off.

I too am a tea drinker. I love a black tea with orange peel. And if I'm feeling stressed and overwhelmed, Jasmine tea is very soothing.
chamomile tea is good before sleep. I have been trying to force myself to stay up late so I'm not up a 3 in the morning.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I find the best way to sleep well at night, is to be out and about till all hours of the night or early morning. That is, its the best way that I have found, short of having a halfway healthy amount of communion with the opposite sex that is. I mean, anyone who fails to sleep after hours and hours of that sort of thing needs to be examined, against the possibility that they are some kind of cyborg.

But other than that, staying up and actually going out doors till late is, for me, a good way to ensure I get some shut eye!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yea I hear Ya. LOL. Being a female, I must admit that has worked for me too at times. But don't you worry about getting home safe.

In fact the hubby suggests that remedy often. I'm turning into a homebody in my old age. We have a great sound system, and when we get more settled the plan is to create a pub like area in the lower part of the house, with a small stage area, so daddy can jam. Well see.

edit on 2-10-2014 by crappiekat because: To add

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi folks,
Just poppin' in to let you all know that I'm still around!

Mike,
I'm so sorry to hear about your sis.
You've been going through so much lately, I will be thinking of you and yours.
Big man-hugs at ya, and a quick cuddle for CC too. Look after one another.

Oh, and here ---> C[__] is a BIG coffee mug for ya!

@True - I spoke to Tsu a few days ago via texts, she's doing just fine, and sends her love and hugs to the shed.
I don't think she has any immediate plans to come back in just yet, but who knows?

I have passed on our best wishes from everyone who has recently asked about her.

OK, I am off again - RL is pretty busy around here too.

Stay Safe, Stay Sane, Stay Warm.

G

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

THANKS NIGHT..SHE WAS MY ONLY SISTER IN LAW...

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join