It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Top o' the morning to You Kat. Thanx for the sentiments. I do appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanx for the Hugs Gordy. Right now I, We, can't get enough of those. We appreciate You keeping us in Your thoughts.
And Thanx for the Coffee Mug Bro. I'll put it to good use!

Please tell Tsu hello from Me, and CC, next time You talk to Her? Let Her know I miss Her silliness around here.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Syx, my thoughts are with you.
((((((((( Syxpak & CC))))))))))))

Mura

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Thank You for including CC and I in Your Thoughts and The Warm Hug Mura!

From CC and I, ((((Mura)))) !!!

ETA: I've been meaning to tell You I like Your new Giraffe!!

edit on 2-10-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

LOL. thanks Syx. The new giraffe is my Halloween costume for October.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hello out there! Is anybody home? Lonely around here.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi guys
No time to catch up atm just a drive by meep meep
to say hi and wish you all well.

Hopefully I'll be back full time before too long.

Cody

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I'm here.

How Ya doing. The house is quiet but full.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Good day Dear Lady,

And how fare ye this unusually fine October day?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Oh I ended up watching movies in the other room with Mark and fell asleep.
Hiya Kat and True! CODY!!!!!!!!!! Good to finally see you! Cool new avatar for Halloween.

It's a chilly October morning to be sure True. Still dark out. It's been raining for days so I don't know what today will bring just yet. The Autumn colors are just amazing with hues of yellow, orange and red. Leaves have started to fall from the trees in the yard. This is my favorite Season but I wish it would last longer. Before long it will be cold and dark and grey and dreary.

Funny how absolutely delicious that first cup of coffee is in the morning. I mean coffee is always good but that first cup...YUM!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Well, the weather here is bright, the early haze has been cooked off by the Sun, making for a humid, still morning. I still have not worn a sleeved shirt since last winter ended!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh hell, it has to be freezing cold before I will even wear a pair of pants or long sleeves! I usually wear a dress with a pretty sweater and if I get warm I can take it off. I find in the Summer stores and restaurants don't turn the air conditioners on high enough so it's hot, and in the Winter they crank the heat so high it's unbearable.

Best to dress in layers!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

See, layers in winter is fine. However, I find myself during summer in a situation where the only mode of dress which would be comfortable, is also illegal if partaken of outdoors.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hahahahahaha!! Yeah, in the Summer, there is just so much you can take off. LOL I wear dresses, but you might look silly in them. Even then I can't stand the heat and humidity!

It used to be unbearable when I worked in factories. The fans just blew hot air at you. I liked the last place I worked, at least if you felt dizzy or sick they let you sit in the air conditioned lunch room. I used to save all my vacation days for the hottest months.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Oh wow, just found this in my images.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Wow!

Seems like that lass there has summoned a spherical quantum macro object. These are basically spheres of electromagnetic energy, commonly referred to as ball lightning. Jolly interesting things they are too! They operate in three dimensional space, but possess some features which lead one researcher (the name of whom utterly escapes me) to believe that they have a two dimensional element to their operation. Things get a little complicated at that point. Of course, that same chap thought that by creating the necessary circumstances for ball lightning to form, within a magnetically charged capture vessel, he would be able to harness their vast stores of energy as a power source.

He did issue a video or two, demonstrating the machinery, but I can no longer find them, mostly because his name escapes me, and the parameters of the search are lacking somewhat without his name.

Aside from that, its a badassed image!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Aliens with glowing eyes. Hahahaha! It was freaky to see at first, but I'm with you on that thread and say contact lenses.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It was the only explanation I could think of, without being able to go ahead and visit the people in the video, examine their eyes, take samples, hijack a laboratory and some staff, and run DNA tests on the subjects, not to mention observing the subjects in their day to day comings and goings.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
OMG Rutting! Hahahaha! All the ladies had headaches, they kept running away from that male!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Yes... sprinting one hundred meters in eight seconds means no!

To be fair, I hear that lady deer actually run as part of the courtship, tails up to signify preparedness for "the deed".

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join