It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yeah, it sucks not having transportation. If Mark wasn't so irresponsible in the past and getting himself like 30 thousand dollars in debt for nothing, we would have one. Now we have to rely on family for groceries and every doctors appointment and test and to get prescriptions and what-not.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Foss, so what if she had a blind date. She can still date you too! Be brave and go get her!

Gimme, that night shot is just gorgeous!

Morning to all shedders!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning!

I was just reading back over the old valentines thread. Damn that thing was awesome!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Good Morning Peeps! Hope today goes well for You. New Story entered Yesterday.A Dragon's Holloween PumpkinHead Tale
It started to be a continuance here, but got rather long. So I thought it too long to post here. I took out TDawg's name, as I did not ask His permission to use it there. If AnyOne thinks I should copy/paste/edit it for this thread, let me know and I will bring it here.

Thanx. Syx.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello Shedikens!

I'm just back from Isle of Cumbrae... AGAIN!! LOL

It was "September Weekend" which is the big "end of summer-season" party weekend on the Island.
(It's the busiest weekend of the year on the Island)

There are lots of events happening, and fun and games all round! Big Bonfire, fireworks, music - a big street party type thing.

One of the things they do, is that everyone decorates their house or flat with a "theme" of their own choice. and prizes are awarded for the "Best" house, best flat, best shop etc.

We chose a "SPACE PIRATES" theme this year, and.... we won 1st prize!!

I have a wee short video clip from my phone uploaded to youtubby for you to see (It's not a great quality video, but should give you some idea of what I'm on about!!! LOL)

(Hope the link works!!!)

Right - I'm off to try and catch up..

G

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
HI ALL..THANKS FOR CARING..SORRY I HAVE TO USE CAPS CANT SEE TO GOOD WITH OUT MY EYES(GLASSES)..I AM SO SO HATING EVERY THING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW..I WAS WISHED I WOULD HAVE HIT MY HEAD ON SOMETHING TO KILL ME...THE PAIN HURTS SO MUCH...HATE ASKING SYX FOR HELP..HATE ASKING ANY ONE FOR HELP..BUT I AM DOING MY BEST...WHY AM I HERE FOR TO KEEP LIVING IN PAIN & HURT...WHAT AM I TO LEARN BEING HERE..WHEN WILL ALL THIS PAIN GO AWAY..ONLY WHEN I AM DEAD WILL IT GO AWAY..I CRY SO MUCH..NO PAIN MEDS FOR MY KNEE OR WRIST..I WILL NEVER GO TO THAT HOSPITAL AGAIN...HOPE EVERY ONE IS HAVING A BETTER DAY THEN ME...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Awwww, so sorry about your pain CC. I live with pain every day of my life and forgot what it was like to be pain free.

Gordi, congrats on the cool pirate theme thingy!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You got a link to our old valentine thread? I'd like to take a peek at it again.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Your wish, is my command!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SHAZZZZZAM!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thank you kind Sir!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'd forgotten how lovely and fun that thread turned out to be!

Jane

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi Shedlians! Hope You are having a good day.

Gordy, WTG Man!!! Great Job there!!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

NO NOT REALLY..HURT SO MUCH ITS NOT FUNNY...MY FINGERS FILL LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW OFF LIKE A GUN..MY KNEE HURTS MORE TODAY THEN YESTERDAY..I AM GOING TO LAY DOWN NOW..I MIGHT BE BACK ON HERE LATER...I LOVE YOU SYX

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I know Babe. I know ya might not believe it now, You will get better. Just don't club me with yer cast when ya get it tomorrow! LOL!! I love You, Me.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

WELL I DIDNT THINK ABOUT DOING THAT BUT NOW THATS GOING TO KEEP IT IN MIND NOW...LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Your wish, is my command!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SHAZZZZZAM!

OK,
I've just spent the last few hours reading every single page (84) of the valentines thread!
Awesome.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Its funny, the pace and frenetic nature of the threads which spawned from that source, make looking over the old Valentines thread seem like an indulgence in nostalgia, even though it was only a matter of months ago!

Speaking of months ago, when was it that someone around here last spoke to Tsu?

I miss that wonderful hillside dweller!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: fossilera

Dude,

The sound of your love life seems to be one of an out of tune piano, being dropped down an uneven staircase. I am sorry that your experience thus far has been so tiresomely similar to my own in that respect.

TDawg & True - Welcome to the unofficial club, only entry fee is complaining about your choice in partners. There are days where I'll swear I'm just supposed to stay single forever, and grow up to be one of those bitter old men, unyielding to the world around them.

Aside from that, how's everyone else doing? Someone let Tsu know I'd love to have her back on here.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
TDawg & True - Welcome to the unofficial club, only entry fee is complaining about your choice in partners. There are days where I'll swear I'm just supposed to stay single forever, and grow up to be one of those bitter old men, unyielding to the world around them.

Yep. That sounds about right.

How tiresome! Right, I am away to my pit to sleep now I think. More silliness tomorrow, no doubt!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I'd forgotten how lovely and fun that thread turned out to be!

Jane

I bet you had no idea it would turn into something sooooo huge. You brought us all together and we have been together ever since
I for one am forever grateful.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join