It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Foss, sorry to hear of the female woes, Next time, maybe, just put out your intentions sooner. Then no other skallywag will get there first!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hello and good morning to everyone. I hope today suits you well!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I'm in a bit of a meh mood, only because a couple months ago, I fell for one of my friends...Well, today I mustered up the courage to ask a close friend of hers her status, and she met a guy a couple months ago. Yay for nerves!

She 'met' a guy a couple of months ago, she didn't marry the guy. Try talking to her.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hello my lovely friends!

Well, looks like I won't get medical coverage. I can't get Medicaid because we make too much, I'm supposed to get Medicair, because I am disabled but they make you wait two years to get it and I barely made a year so far. Other plans would cost me close to 400.00 a month with a 5000.00 deductible! No way can I afford that!

Well, it's a nice day out there, guess I'll take out the garbage and visit with Mom for a bit. Be back later.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey bright and shiny Night Star!

Bummer about the medical cover (why not... oh, I don't know... seek asylum from the hyper-capitalist oppression of the American healthcare system, in the UK? At least here everyone gets the same deal from the NHS!
)

Oh... by the way, that is the most radical ying yang variant I have ever seen!
edit on 26-9-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

edit on 26-9-2014 by TrueBrit because: MORE REASONS!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Night, That is So KOOL!!!!!! There are some pretty creative people out there, eh?
I was at the library and looked through a small book that was full of some guy's carvings. Very Neat Stuff!!!
I should have brought it home and scanned some pages into my computer so I could post some...... Maybe next time I am there I'll check it out and bring it home......

@ > True, I agree that that is the best I have seen of the Ying Yang Symbol!!!!!! Awesome work there!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Night, I don't understand why they are making you wait so long
for your Medicare Coverage. When I got put on disibility,
I received my Medicare and Medicaid cards in the mail in about a week!!
What gives in Your State??!!!
2 Freakin Years???!!!?!?!?
WOW. Just WOW!!!!!!??????
edit on 26-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Night, I don't understand why they are making you wait so long
for your Medicare Coverage. When I got put on disibility,
I received my Medicare and Medicaid cards in the mail in about a week!!
What gives in Your State??!!!
2 Freakin Years???!!!?!?!?
WOW. Just WOW!!!!!!??????

I think Medicaid you can get right away if you qualify. Unfortunately we make just a bit more too much which isn't much at all really and get screwed. My husband had to wait at least two years for his Medicare. You get your Medicare free but have to pay extra for things like prescriptions and what-not. I think Mark pays about 100.00 per month.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ah yes, the pumpkin carving. There is a zoo in my State that has a yearly thing where in October, they have thousands of carved pumpkins, many intricate and amazing designs. You walk through and see lit pumpkins everywhere...on the ground, hanging from trees, some elaborate set ups and sounds too. The waiting line is insane!!!!!!!!! I was very fortunate to have at least been able to see this years ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Bummer that you guys have to pay anything at all. Mine, at first, they took out like 90 some odd bucks, then there have been no more payments taken out for over 6 years......

I would Love to go see those pumpkins!! If You go again, please take some pictures or video's of some of them?

That would be awesome!!

EDIT: I just found a page with a lot of the pumpkin carvings I was talking about!!! Here:
Awesome Pumpkin Carvings
Here's One of The carvings there.

edit on 26-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Cool carving! LOL
I won't be going to that zoo again. I could never stand in that line for that long and the zoo is miles of walking. The cost isn't cheap and I'm not ready for a wheelchair just yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Cool carving! LOL
I won't be going to that zoo again. I could never stand in that line for that long and the zoo is miles of walking. The cost isn't cheap and I'm not ready for a wheelchair just yet.

You East Coasters! LOL

I've done many a trip, free of charge touring the various holidays throughout the States. Yes, of course location is key, but they do exist...you just have to time them right. The do announce them after all. Ya just have to look for them.

But as a aside, many of the trips I have been one are BOOOOORRRRING!

edit on 27-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hi Night! Nice to see You. I'm in the 'I can't stand for very long' Club Too!!!

I actually hate my life. For that reason, and a lot more. I am like a Bad luck Magnet lately......
I hope it doesn't drag you guys into it's powerful field! LOL!!!
If That happens, I'd have to go. Not sure how far, but......

Wouldn't matter I spose.......

Hi TDawg!! Good to see Ya!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hiya Dawg and Syx!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

a reply to: SyxPak

I don't the Halloween thing to much anymore. People/Families seem creeped out by a lone guy walking around at night. But I do the Christmas thing walking about looking at decorations. I love 'em. But they seem to be fewer and fewer these days. Bummer

But there are still bright spots in town within driving distance.

I hope it's a white Christmas this year again...but after Jan 30th...I'm through with winter, especially after last year.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well Hello again there Night!
Hope all is well in Your World!

TDawg, I can't figure out how to do the double reply to thing yet...... Just tried again and failed miserably. I'm in a Funk again Bro.
I get in an up mood, than drop into a hole in seconds. Long story short, I have no vehicle, and my cell phones are in it. Double F-C_ Me there!!!!!! Can't afford to get it out of impound yet, and I can't even get the phones released...... Cost is going up 45 bucks a day. When I get paid it will cost me 625 bucks to get my Van back.......That's almost my whole pay.

I'll deal with it. Have been by Rockin out here with some oldies. Nazareth, Judas Priest, etc......

EDIT: To add, I am with you on the hopefully short winter. I do NOT want one like last year!!!!!!
And for Holloween, just dress up in a long trench coat, and wear a long haired wig and wander around. LOL!!! When people talk to You, just mumble..... LOL!!!
edit on 27-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Got that Bassackwards. But if you want to reply to multiples, just hit reply...copy and paste, then go to the next Shedder and do the same and the type what you want.

Takes a bit of finesse, which I obviously don't have tonite.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

LOL! Thanx Bud! I'll have to give it a try in a few mins....... I think I get what ya mean there. I feel like posting this. enjoy!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Well, I now know why I have no finesse. It's damn near three in the morning! Got carried away trying to help a Vet. Gotta hit the hat before I give bad advice (opinion).

Remember, it's only good advice if it works. Other than that, it's just opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I hear ya there Dawg!!! If ya gotta crash, just do it Man! I'm an hour behind you here. I did a face plant on my keyboard earlier, then woke up. !!!!!!SMACK!!!!!!
LOL!!! So I had my nap, and am up for a while longer now.!!

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join