It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/UFO Base off the coast of Malibu?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJedi805
Gawd - @)$* all of you.

Get off of the 'Before It's News' assault. Who gives a damn where the information came from -

Not you, apparently.

@)$* yourself. :-)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

You do have a fair claim that it is just another source, but that source is known for hoax's.
Or taking something that is nothing and calling it a underwater USO base with no proof.
Can we see their video proving it is a base?
Why do we need video to prove it is not but BIN just needs GE to prove it is...

Not saying you have to believe it - but why would you disbelieve it? Because BIN has posted false information before? So have [you].

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

The discovery was made by Maxwell, Dale Romero and Jimmy Church, host of FADE to BLACK on the Dark Matter Radio Network on Monday, May 12th 2014 and announced on Facebook, Twitter and Church's radio program the following day.

So it looks like they just saw this no one has gone there, still it looks fortified, flattened reinforced entrance. I would say military.

www.jimmychurchradio.com...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Gawd - @)$* all of you.

Get off of the 'Before It's News' assault. Who gives a damn where the information came from -

Not you, apparently.

I don't care where the information came from, actually... It's information, and it's just as valuable as any other information until dis-proven.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Gawd - @)$* all of you.

Get off of the 'Before It's News' assault. Who gives a damn where the information came from - what we should all be asking, is How Can we Validate it.

This thread is sourced from the fade to black site,which seems to be the origin..I could be wrong. The B.I.T. site I think is not linkable from ATS.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No I don't believe it cause looking at an image on Google earth is no way of finding a alien base....
How can you say for sure that there is even a cave there?? Google Earth does not show one, just something that looks like one..

Oh and the 500 thick foot nuke proof roof.... seriously? ?
edit on rdFri, 23 May 2014 14:05:22 -0500America/Chicago520142280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on rdFri, 23 May 2014 14:44:50 -0500America/Chicago520145080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If it's real, I'd learn to scuba just for this...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Thanks for that link.

If nothing else, I find it interesting, because haven't there been claims of tunnels/caverns spreading for miles under CA for a hundred years or more? Where did I read that.........

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Gawd - @)$* all of you.

Not you, apparently.

I don't care where the information came from, actually... It's information, and it's just as valuable as any other information until dis-proven.

What about the piece of information where people say its a hoax? That is information too, is it not? We all selectively filter information whether or not we admit it.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roncoallstar
I stumbled across this link today, and I am going to get this out of the way. I don't know anything about this guy or his credibility, and I don't know why you would automatically assume this is a UFO/Alien base without any conclusive evidence, but I have never seen anything like it.

I thought some people here might find this interesting, and I would love to hear your thoughts or guesses on what this might be.

There are about 10 more pictures from various angles on the source website.

Source

I'm not a geologist but logic and common sense tell me that this is a natural feature possibly caused by volcanic action or just natural earth development. What I find amazing (not really, just wonderment) is the quick jump to UFOs without a single shred of evidence. There are a ton of natural features that depend on pareidolia to create form out of chaos.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

now this is interesting

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Digital Jedi you are not that big hair alien guy from TV are you? I love that guy. How can we ignore the source and the reality that this information is really sketchy. Could this be a case of pareidolia
Why would a USO base not be better hidden?

V

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If you use Google sattelite and spend a few hours looking at the coastlines around the world you WILL find anomolys not discussed very much,just look for patterns that dont fit the landscape,you dont need to be looking for anything particular,just anything DIFFERENT.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
And does that mean all those different anomalies are secret base's and ufo landing pads?
Not sure if that is what you meant but that is how I read your response

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, that's what I was referring to. I guess ATS has done the best thing and blocked the link, rather than coming down on members here who simply would not know.

( I had to laugh at me getting the acronym wrong)
edit on 23-5-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

I went and got these images myself with Google Earth...

It's there plain as day. I can't imagine how it took this long for someone to find it. It's not really in front of Point Dume, it seems to be right south of Thousand Oaks.

I'll be honest: that's creepy as all get out. What the hell is that?! And it's huge.

I can imagine that tidal action could create such a thing.

But obviously so could the minions of Cthulhu.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Hey ATS,

I went and got these images myself with Google Earth...

It's there plain as day. I can't imagine how it took this long for someone to find it. It's not really in front of Point Dume, it seems to be right south of Thousand Oaks.

I'll be honest: that's creepy as all get out. What the hell is that?! And it's huge.

I can imagine that tidal action could create such a thing.

But obviously so could the minions of Cthulhu.

Yes, but some of those soundings are new, but not all in that area. If you look at the far right of your second picture, what looks like pillars similar to those in the centre piece of the picture, are no longer pillars but look like walls stretching way back. Best guess is that it has to do with boats radar tracking up and down their courses, and that the linear markings transfer themselves into vertical markings using the Google Earth model in decreasing altitude.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

It's there plain as day.

Yes, the difference i the resolution of the sounding data is plain as day.
Low resolution data = vertical
High resolution data = slope
edit on 5/23/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What is this? Why are people saying this is a cave? Where is the cave entrance? Without that, you can't know if it is anything but a flat spot on top of a cliff, which is what it REALLY looks like.

Either you people just see a sensational title and run with it, or I'm missing something here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join