It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/UFO Base off the coast of Malibu?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I stumbled across this link today, and I am going to get this out of the way. I don't know anything about this guy or his credibility, and I don't know why you would automatically assume this is a UFO/Alien base without any conclusive evidence, but I have never seen anything like it.

I thought some people here might find this interesting, and I would love to hear your thoughts or guesses on what this might be.

There are about 10 more pictures from various angles on the source website.

Source

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

Quite a bit has been written and filmed about this. Look up Undersea Ufos and Undersea Bases...lots of info there for you!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Quite a bit has been written and filmed about this. Look up Undersea Ufos and Undersea Bases...lots of info there for you!

This guy claims it was literally just discovered, so I am not sure what you are referring to. Sure we have all heard of Undersea bases, but this is the first time someone has claimed to have found one as far as I can remember. I could be very wrong though as it isn't something I have really looked into.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Seems rather strange that a secret underwater base would be found so easily on Google earth.
It looks just like a cliff with some ge anomalies

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Could it possibly be an underwater submarine base ? ..

Why does it have to be a base at all?

I have to be honest it looks like a natural structure to me ...

But I am no expert .

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Certainly could be natural......
But then again....it could be an alien base....US navy submarine pen.....ancient structure made by sea going giants....or perhaps an underwater mesa?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
someone should tell this guy we have cliffs above water to

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Um... yeah. This is from Google Earth imagery. Have a look:

Notice anything? It's on the boundary where high-res imagery meets low-res. That is part of what makes a cliff look rather funky - it's low-res compared to the area further west.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If this guy turns out to be proven right he will be lucky to live for three years unlees that "need to know" crap is still floating around
So i hope he is wrong

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Looks like it's an image to me! Don't know where this guy (not OP, the guy who "discovered" this) is getting his info. I don't post pictures of aliens on XBOX and claim them to be real, as he has just done here with google.....ocean??? i need coffee

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
its from the 70's,and the site is Steve Qyale or BIN...a joke site

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Obviously a landing pad for the Baltic USO.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Seems to be related to the "mysterious missile launch" off the coast of Malibu/ Los Angeles in 2010.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Them thar aliens are nutters, building on an earthquake zone.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So have they actually sent someone down there in a mini sub to check they are not just looking at a google rendering anomaly?
I expect not if its before its news..

Shame really,if it was real it would be a great place to explore.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What about these pics suggests aliens/UFOs?

+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Gawd - @)$* all of you.

Get off of the 'Before It's News' assault. Who gives a damn where the information came from - what we should all be asking, is How Can we Validate it.

Can anyone here say definitively that this guy's 'discovery' ISN'T valid? I'd love to see Your camera footage of the dive, Please.

Sure - High-Res meets Low-Res - what does that have to do with the fact that it is still an unnatural formation? A 600x2500-FOOT CAVE!? Never seen one, not sure anyone else ever has either. Directly beneath a level plateau? UFO-Frequented Area? Coincidence - I think not.

Perhaps the reason there is a higher resolution photo there is because something of Note was found there.

As far as I'm concerned; Before It's News is just another website on the internet posting what they've been fed - JUST Like all of you. It's information, and it's just as valid as anything any of us post until proven otherwise.

Go believe in a god you can't prove exists for a little while - then come back and say that this doesn't exist because you don't see the proof.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe this is one of the giant UFOs that has been flying near the sun.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

I think they need to rename that site "Before It's Debunked".

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

You do have a fair claim that it is just another source, but that source is known for hoax's.
Or taking something that is nothing and calling it a underwater USO base with no proof.
Can we see their video proving it is a base?
Why do we need video to prove it is not but BIN just needs GE to prove it is...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join