It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St John 23 met Alien from landed saucer in Castel Gandolfo?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
the widespread demonization of aliens and alien contacts (and sometimes contactees) is the last attempt to deny and prevent the truth of Jesus Christ to be manifested.

Because as I already showed, when you reach the point of the Bethlehem star you either accept ET as serving God, or deny the entire episode. (as some catholic preachers do in their homilies).

Similarly, for all the banned books. The position of the deniers is more or less something like that: all ET contact is demonic today, all "ET" were angelic in the time of Jesus and therefore incomprehensible and unreachable for us the humans, and whoever presents a newly discovered text about Jesus, is faker or worse the anti-christ.

That is a terrible position to defend, but it is very strongly defended.

Perhaps some ET recorded the life of Jesus from the clouds, and will break up the taboo of Constantine and other ideologists of the pagan Roman empire's version of events? As of now, we know that version is partially fake, partially not full version. We don't have the full version though.

A heir of Jesus' throne is perfectly fit, if the Second Coming of Jesus will come only after thousands, millions of years. When the Universe will be evangelized and baptized. 2/3 to 1/3 is the ratio presented in Revelation 12 as between those who would choose God and Jesus, and those who would choose Satan's forces.

Such descendant would be by no means equal or close to the image of the antichrist. He would be the son of Jesus!!!

On contrary:
The image of the antichrist is perfectly presented by Constantine and Theodosius who by a stroke of pen (or sword) decided what was correct "word of God" and what was a fake one, "in the name of God". I don't imagine a better player of the role "antichrist" on the stage of world's history. Such as the one who denies major facts of the life of Jesus, and erases them from the world's history records. Facts as important as whether Jesus was married and had descendants.

One cannot limit God's action in the Universe to this small and very sinful planet.

Once you accept there are other planets where the life is going on and where those descendants could live, in the company of Elijah, Enoch, resurrected prophets at the Crucifixion, and other multitudes of peoples we are not told of to exist, it is not that hard to imagine the rest of the picture.

But if one denies that there are other planets with human life on them, one will end up in a Constantine- Medieval dead end road and the only way to prove the veracity of such paradigm would be to start burning books again. Today it may prove hard to do.

edit on 26-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The idea of a son (or great-grand son) of Jesus coming again BEFORE the Second Coming is in direct connection to the last message of the alleged diary of John 23 where he speaks of a coming of a new Messiah and a race of ET who will have the power to resurrect bodies to life (unclear whether to temporal life as Lasarus, may be).

Coupled with hard re-writing and re-matching of the gospels in pre-Constantine centuries, together with burning and slaughter of entire communities of Christians who held the true teaching, (sometimes tens of thousands martyrs, recorded in the Orthodox calendar and missed from the Roman), one can imagine such future event has been erased from the books long before Constantine stamped it all with his pagan seal. Along with the record of Jesus-married with a son. How couldn't they erase Mary Magdalene altogether?

Will John 23 be the saint who will restore it all back to the source, even after his death?

I am not the one who will prove the authenticity of his diary. It will be denied far and wide by fanatics. Who will be terrified by the perspective of someone else to "come in the name of Jesus the Lord". Because they were told that would be "anti-christ". Told by pagan Rome. Period.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

www.dreamscape.com...

The following is from the diary of Pope John XXIII, who reigned from 1958 to June 23, 1963. This text distributed by certain groups in several Catholic churches in metro Manila. The dusty, leather-bound diary containing handwritten predictions was found by a Vatican cleaning woman who was sorting through boxes stacked in a seldom used storage room.

Father DeAngelo, now 73 years old has agreed to release some of the diary entries made between February of 1959 and April of 1963. The scrawled messages reveal a frightened and excited Pontiff who decided to keep his meetings with Christ and the Madonna a secret. The first appearance of Christ took place February 12th, 1959. Pope John notes quote "Dear God, I have been blessed like no man before me. The Savior has granted me a special audience here in my chambers. He tells me that I've been chosen to hear the truth no matter how awful it may be. It scares me a bit to be so entrusted, but I am honored all the same. Jesus tells me the Virgin Mary will come soon to deliver the first news of what will be. Now the diary entries:

Entries from the Diary of John XXIII
April 7, 1959
She is more beautiful than I had ever imagined. The Madonna is a joy to behold. I just wish her message was a more positive one. She says in four years time the world will lose a great leader, and a powerful nation will find itself involved in a conflict it cannot win. The fighting will take its toll on the battlefield and from within as the population despises the loss of its young men. The Holy Mother sheds tears as she describes the heart-breaking vision.

August 17, 1959
The Madonna's second visit is much like the first. She speaks sadly of unrest in her homeland, a change in the balance of power, and much blood being spilled in the sand. She says several madmen will send their people into battles in the name of God, but the Creator will have had nothing to do with these senseless struggles among brothers.

January 30, 1960
Christ comes to me again. I yearn to tell my fellow Christians of these miraculous appearances, but I am advised to keep quiet until the time is right. I cannot help but think I could perhaps head off some of the trouble that looms for us all. But Christ tells me that misery must take place for the master plan to succeed.

June 13, 1960
The Virgin Mary says the world will get a false sense of hope 30 years from now when the chains of repression are shattered throughout Eastern Europe. The joy however, will be short-lived as the freed people fight among themselves on how to run their countries. Thousands of poor, innocent children will perish due to the foolishness of their fathers.

March 6, 1961
Just when I thought my heavenly visits were over, the Madonna comes to me once again. She seems tired of the heartache she must share with me. My heart aches to see Her hurting so. The news again is foreboding. The early 1990's will be a period of deadly natural disasters. She says paradise will be struck by powerful winds and waves while killer floods and earthquakes will shatter dwellings. By the middle of the decade, regional skirmishes will develop into full-fledged conflicts. As the casualties mount, worldwide famine will strike. The devastation will be like none seen before, especially throughout Africa, where millions will perish.

September 23, 1961
She has returned with yet more bad news. It is becoming truly difficult for this humble servant to hear of such overwhelming hardships. The Madonna tells me terrifying diseases will be unleashed on the already weakened population of the world by late 1984. Wars will begin to wind down because the fighting nations will be greatly weakened from within. This is the beginning of the change. Hallelujah.

May 19, 1962
From the heavens will appear the saviors. They will arrive on June 5, 1995 and begin the task of assisting in the cleanup and repair of the environment and the crippled countries. Many will fear these odd- looking beings but they come in peace and will, with God's guidance, transform earth from a charred spinning rock to a lush oasis in space. The survivors will flourish in a world without war, disease, or hatred. My heart is finally at peace with this knowledge that there is hope for humanity.

July 2, 1962
The Madonna tells me this will be her final visit. It is a joyous one for she shares tremendous news. As the year 1998 arrives, our heavenly friends will have shared much of their advanced knowledge. Mankind will at last wipe out most of its diseases, and our life span will increase to the length of those listed in the bible. The visitors will also share the remarkable power of resurrection and throngs of wrongly dead will rise again. Finally a wondrous miracle will take place in the sky above New York City, December 25, 2000 when millions will witness the sensational appearance of a messiah who will announce the beginning of a second paradise here on earth.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
with already discovered 100 billion galaxies with 100 billion stars each one (and keep counting)

we are talking of AT LEAST
10 x
zetta Z 1000000000000000000000 sextillion / thousand trillion stars

en.wikipedia.org...

If someone tells me after that there aren't ETs there, or there are but all are evil, or that God didn't send messengers anywhere there but sent them only to this planet, I would say:

that person is either illiterate, or doesn't really believe in God's omnipotence, or both.

Or perhaps follows someone's agenda.

I believe Jesus already visited some of those civilizations and races after His resurrection on earth, and He has quite many followers there, better than we are here. If He has a son (or many of them) and they are somewhere there, it would be just as normal to accept. I don't see any contradiction with what we have as holy books.

Those are thousands of galaxies, folks! God's and Jesus' mind are quite bigger than ours.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Interesting, if true.

Earth and humanity is more important than aliens. We are His greatest achievement (freewill). Alot of aliens are jealous

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

we are his greatest achievement in terms He has chosen to become like one of us.

Not in terms the angelic choirs are less advanced than we are. We are the least compared to them and not even one of them. Even the Psalms admit we are less than the angels in our nature.

In fact human nature is very cruel and the entire history shows that. Before and after Jesus alike. See what happened in the Christendom. I wouldn't call that God's greatest achievement. Where is His kingdom?

If He still bears us and not sending deluge of fire, as promised in 2 Peter to happen, it is only because of His mercy and not because we are better than the creatures on other planets. We are proud, arrogant and stupid all together. And evil towards one another to the extend to be on the brink of self destruction. Is this what God's plan was?

BTW it is a time for the priests to tell us plainly what the Adam and Eve sinned REALLY. What was the fruit, genetic or what. Enough of lies and half truths.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It still boggles my mind to read so much . . . askew . . . nonsense.

The following sources are exceedingly more accurate in their descriptions and assessments of what's really going on.

NICK REDFERN

FINAL EVENTS SECRET GOVERNMENT DEMONIC UFOS AND AFTERLIFE

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400863862&sr=1-4&keywords= nick+redfern

VATICAN ET SIGNALS

inthecapital.streetwise.co...

VATICAN ASTRONOMER WOULD BAPTIZE ALIENS SPEAKS AT GEORGETOWN

DEMONS, SOULS, THE MATRIX AND THE PENTEGON . . . UFOS ETC.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

A RELIGIOUS DECEPTION?

PACTS OF THE FAUSTIAN KIND:

Jacques Vallee also discovered the sobering truth about the fallen angel critters being evil spiritual entities from a spiritual dimension.

The Biblically warned about GREAT DECEPTION is alive and far too well.

God has not been a wimp in guarding His Word.

Nevertheless, His authentic sheep do hear His voice and follow HIM.

Those not confessing that Christ came in the flesh and the basic doctrines of the faith are to be considered accursed.

Those teaching "any other gospel" than the one Paul, et al preached are to be considered accursed.

The goals of the globalist elite and the critters are the one world religion; one world government; worship of satan incarnate as God and as the world ruler . . . and thereby to take as many mortals into hell as possible with them.

That's it.

That's the only way they can even fractionally get back at God for kicking them and their rebellion out of Heaven.

. . . to trash His favorite Creation.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Angels bow to us

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

i like this link inthecapital.streetwise.co... and almost agree with Guy Consolmagno ...except for the timing.

Who denies Christ came into flesh? Nowhere in my posts!!! May be some alien denies it, and I could name a few of them, for those who want to discuss THE MATTER.

Otherwise, we reach again to burning of books, who is stronger to burn more books. Those of religious nature and those of science. Because they speak of dinosaurs millions years ago, and the Bible doesn't say it EXPLICITLY. The Bible writers weren't around to write it down. Similarly, they weren't around on the other planets when the same God created them. But it is not inside the Bible, so it is wrong, sinful, banned, cursed, and should be burned.

The sooner the Churches abandon that rhetoric the better for all.
I see the Catholic church Slowly but Surely abandons that rhetoric and that prompted me for much of my posts. Sorry if anyone feels offended, it was not my goal. Perhaps the reader would agree, that if I wait for the pope to say the things first, there wouldn't be any need for me to post anything anymore. Because the people will listen to the pope and the media live. Similarly, when the aliens land, nobody will read and respond in a forum. Oh no, some will rush at that moment to seek answers. I won't be here available at that time, I will be busy.

For reference, aliens who are known to deny Jesus Christ, are: Anromedans. Those who are explicitly named as evil by all the rest (incl Andromedans) are: Draconians.

Not the Grey, who give signs they are much more ready to accept the Christianity than the Pleiadians for example.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If we know the basic knowledge that was within reach of the Egyptians and Greeks, and is installed inside the pyramids in Giza:
the 3 constellations pointed at by the tunnels are: Pleiadians, Orion, and Alpha Draconis. The pyramids are built in the form of Orion.

From that fact alone and without any "insiders" we can get the knowledge of the 3 main groups of alien civilizations that are nearby and were in constant contact with the Earth in the last 12,000 years (sorry the pyramids are that old or older and thus outdate the texts in the Bible written much much later and only after the Flood).

Obviously, the draconians are not the one we want to befriend right now (although there are nations who were and probably are in close contacts with them).

Much is talked about Orions, I tend to move closer to what Dan Burisch gives as very erudite and first hand witness about the benevolent Orions.

Pleiadians are even bigger enigma. Because they are both present and missing. RT gave several interviews of contactee. Finally, Paul Hellyer was interviewed and the young girl journalist asked him in perfect English: If they want to help why don't they do it? Hellyer couldn't find a straight answer. This is my main concern for the Pleiadians and similar to them: they have good words but do nothing in practice.

At the same time, Orions controlled Grey, imposed treaty to Grey and US to keep it controlled, without bio experiments anymore, and gave enough tech to USA in the cold war to match up with USSR. Otherwise, we would type in Russian now in underground bunkers. Do you get my thoughts? We have real aliens around and not ghosts. Your biggest proof is under your own fingers - your computer and what is inside it. It is NOT earth-invented tech. It is hundreds of years ahead (if not more) from the tech in mid-20th century with the wired telegraphs/telephones. So the Grey (at least some of them) and the controlling Orions did a good thing for humanity sparing it from the nuclear big end. Could the other Et say the same?

As of God's angels, I would put them beyond all of these. I agree with the classification of Dr Michael Salla that puts them in another separate cathegory of higher dimension and calls them simply "celestials" compared to "extraterrestrials". In other words, the Ezekiel wheels are much more advanced and higher than the Grey, may be much more than the Grey are advanced compared us. (and it is a thousand + years).

Such talk has some productivity in it. I don't see the point in the blind denial and demonization. If some of you think so, OK deny and demonize. And you get out of touch with reality. As they did in Middle ages. Only you cannot afford it, because you are in constant touch with that same reality, and the computer is not the only thing in it. May be the only visible thing for you now.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
'Henry Deacon' - there is life on Mars, underground! And much more...interviews that stand alone as independent disclosure, and together with those of Dan Burisch. In another interview (not in the Camelot set) Henry Deacon said he was not born on Earth. That part was lately cut off on his demand. Is he the real Pleiadian who decided after all to appear before cameras?

www.projectcamelot.org...
So perhaps the pope is right speaking of 'martians'?

Another one that you don't wan't to miss, is the ONLY OFFICIAL RUSSIAN SOURCE we have published online, Dr Valery Uvarov.
www.projectcamelot.org...
Dr Uvarov has other interviews in English on youtube and Dailymotion, you need only to type his name. He has unique ideas compared to the rest of ET research community. As for example of underground deep habitat of advanced beings, parallel dimension planetary security system in Siberia that shoots own asteroids (demonstrated n Chelyabinsk?) and even the hypothesis of a planet orbiting the opposite side of the sun, and that is inhabited. Let alone his projects to build modern pyramids to contact aliens. I cannot deny or approve any of these ideas. If you want to hear the other side of the medal, you may want to listen to Dr Uvarov in almost perfect English. Atop of that, he was the Russian translator and director of MJ12 magazine Nexus for some time.

I could probably give more links of people who were involved directly with Martian human workers, Grey, Reptilian humanoids, and who know how the things are run from earth point of view. I think it is a time the readers to do their part and they themselves to at least listen and reflect on all that. I had my awakening from all that and you should have yours if you want to know what does it mean about. It doesn't mean "grey abductors in the night" because if you heard the 2h discussion between Greer and Kerry, you would know that the abductors are...earth made bio robots while the real Grey would not violate your free will. And much more. One cannot discuss on one side providing tons of info, and the other sides as many as they are, provide the demonisation and the hit of credibility of people who may be have much higher credibility than the respected posters themselves. So, do your homework if you want to get informed to the level the pubic is already informed.

The insiders by no mean speak the same except for rare occasions Henri Deacon and Dan Burisch both prove the existence of stargates and looking glass tech, further approved by Bob Dean and Clifford Stone, and by Andrew Basiago).
The debates between insiders are especially interesting. I already told of Kerry Cassidy - Bill Ryan - Dr Greer dispute of polarity of ET.
There is another one less known between Dr Michael Salla and Dan Burisch on the pages of Biblioteca pleyaes. Not videotaped. www.bibliotecapleyades.net... speaks of different ET races and their motivations. What better read than that! Highly intelligent dispute between men who are deeply in the know and who have learned how to speak to the other with keeping the honor and the good tone. Something that a forum like this that pretends to be intellectual-oriented, could learn from them. www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Dan Burisch and Dr. Michael E. Salla

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Angels bow to us

OK

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
still need more proof, beyond what human insiders speak? Then look at the Norway spiral on youtube. It is nothing produced on Earth. Detailed study of ex-NASA specialist Dr Hoagland on his website enterprisemission.com shows the spiral was only seen from Northern Norway, with the correct angles he gives the conclusion, it was produced over Russian territory in White sea exactly the same hour a ballistic missile was tested (Bulava). The first reports of Russian official were the missile failed and produced the spiral. Then they denied every connection. The spiral stretched to near earth orbit of 500 km and was perfect, never seen before. Obviously not Bulava or any known human test, not anything made by human. I still have difficulties as who of the known ET would have an interest to stay behind. Dozens of versions were posted by insiders who contradict each other. A superior force showed itself. Is it a good force though? I will stop at this moment and will not continue my own elaborated thoughts. Let you have what to think about.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

With all due respect to you Bo, ( I like much of what you have posted in threads), you are likely over 70 years old, and most people your age have made their decisions on religion or spirituality and what they believe. Anything that contradicts your established paradigm will not likely be met with an open mind, even if the message is one of love.

The Bible as it is written, may be the greatest deception the world has ever known.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Jesus married and having sons and daughters, at least one, does not contradict the Gospel whatsoever. It is never said He wasn't married. Instead Mary Magdalene plays central role in the last Holy week.

I see there were long medieval stories about that, stories that I do not accept. As for French and other dynasties to be such descendants. At the same time, one feels very odd to learn the tragic fact for the Catholicism that namely popes have started crusades and slaughtered innocent people in Languedoc province of France because they held similar "heresy" teachings. From today's perspective it is Unacceptable, and not the heretics but those popes are those cursed ones before history. I have to say that, for all who think the other way, the medieval way. They remain in the past.

The Church moved quite far from that position in time, and it is a new tragey when you see those old views of cursing to surface again.

Again, I do not accept the idea that the Bourbons and Hapsburg etc dynasties come from Jesus. it would be too narrow minded frame, and they didn't show for their greater part the teaching of Jesus implemented in life in their times and societies.

Jesus having son, and therefore lineage that live outside this planet, is logical, taking into account Jesus and Mother Mary have been taken out of this planet. Why not their grand-children too. In that way, the coming of a savior who is not exactly Jesus but his descendant, as seen by John 23 and may be others, doesn't contradict anything from the Gospel. The Gospel doesn't discuss that in first place. We can't assume the Gospel discuss every single event for those 1900 years, does it? The gospel doesn't discuss popes and kings.

The revelation beast was repeatedly matched with the Caliphate. Let remember the crusades were organized by the Western kings, and popes, may be to defeat "the beast" or one of its heads that should be defeated, "in the name of Jesus Christ". Only later those same countries and princes to engage in inter-European religious wars. Quite strange, all in the name of the true interpretation of the Gospel. Hope it never repeats in history again.

Some fanatics may call the son/grand-son of Jesus coming with space fleet of good angels and ET, the "antichrist and the great deception predicted in the books". They will be desperately out of touch with reality, and it won't happen as they imagine. It will happen on contrary of that skewed projected picture today by both religious and secular people. Because the son/great-grandson(s) of Jesus is NOT the antichrist, he is "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" that you dear sisters and brothers repeat in each holy mass...And that is a precondition for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ himself to planet Earth, as He said to the Jews. That may wait, as I already explained in length.

Moreover, the Gospel has been deliberately modified in the years and centuries before it was "canonized". We cannot be sure of key phrases, (such as the end times prophecy), and of missing landmark moments (precisely the marriage of Jesus). Actually we can be sure it happened because a number of other books old enough speak of it, books that were persecuted. Perhaps those "fathers" are now in hell, who dared to cut off such important facts of the life of Our Lord and God. I don't want them to be in hell, I want the reality of Jesus.

I want the saviors John 23 speaks about to come sooner. I want something to change in that miserable life to the positive. If you call that a sin and heresy, please go your way back in 13th century (catholics) or 4th century (non-catholics) and you may feel better. Seems time machines do exist after all. It may be given way out to those who will not accept the reality of God. No matter the amount of arguments, logic, and a message of Love that will be given at its proper time. Not by me in a forum, but by God's messengers in the air.
edit on 27-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
why would a fallen angel need a spacecraft? even if it was for the ruse, you'd think it would come up with something that didn't cause humans to think beyond our own horizons.

no. i find the fallen angel explanation lacking. demons can appear as they wish (within what god allows). read up on muhammad's suicide attempts and the "angel" that appeared to him. then read about how he first was commanded to write, and when he replied that he could not write, he was caused severe pain by the being.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Of course Jesus and Mary Magdalene might have daughters too, and their descendants would certainly have many daughters. What I argue here is, the ID of the one messiah seen by St John 23 who comes as a leader of the ET hosts. It is more fit to be He not She.

Indeed, if we define the Second Coming precondition to be the evangelization and baptism of large enough portion of nearby Universe (if not all of it because it is impossible, and because I assume Jesus would go there directly and will call other ET for that service...) ...then we have to pacify ourselves with the apparent non-coming of Jesus anytime soon in the next thousands, even millions of years.

If so, there should come someone who will put an end of the earth's own bloody "christian" history and would turn the wheel towards what was God's design and mandate of Jesus, said above. That someone most naturally would be someone close to Jesus. It could be archangel Michael or any other of them, but it could be also one of Jesus' own sons. After we know for 99.99% He was married, despite the fierce rejection or exactly because of it. There are old enough books and they speak in one voice.

Enough of lies in our days, you fathers and you servants! It is a time to tell us the truth. You didn't dare to tell us the truth of Adam and Eve, and History Channel Ancient Aliens almost said it (Annunaki story). It is in the Bible, or is it not? How about the Nephilim? It is strange how long time it takes for simple facts to be realized by the multitudes.
We have the wedding ceremony in Cana where Jesus plays central role. And we still wonder. Oh yes, the bridegroom was another one. Fit by the century later writers.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The last entry of the alleged diary of St John XXIII

July 2, 1962
The Madonna tells me this will be her final visit. It is a joyous one for she shares tremendous news. As the year 1998 arrives, our heavenly friends will have shared much of their advanced knowledge. Mankind will at last wipe out most of its diseases, and our life span will increase to the length of those listed in the bible. The visitors will also share the remarkable power of resurrection and throngs of wrongly dead will rise again. Finally a wondrous miracle will take place in the sky above New York City, December 25, 2000 when millions will witness the sensational appearance of a messiah who will announce the beginning of a second paradise here on earth.

The dates obviously don't match, but they didn't match also for the famous Fatima third secret that should be ended before the end of 20th century. 14 years more are not that much for events on a 2000 year scale. I'd wish they'd already happened.

The messiah John 23 speaks about, should by no means be confused with the antichrist. The antichrist is an earthly ruler, with a number of man 666. He comes from the former Roman empire (when he comes, that may be after thousands of years or more).

What we have here, is someone coming from above, from the space. I assume he is human, but we cannot be sure. He could be archangel or any of the celestial hosts, or a good extraterrestrial being.

He could be though one of the descendants of Jesus. One or many of them could come at will, providing they live in the Universe and are not restricted by any laws or preconditions set in the Bible. As Jesus himself has preconditions to come, and is unlikely to come before his own preconditions are met. Unless we assume that even that was changed by 1-3century writers.

In other words, tomorrow we may have not one grandson of Jesus, but 10 or 100 descendants, both males and females, both old and young, who will testify from first hand experience.

Thanks so much fathers for hiding of books and odd interpretation for centuries, that experienced everything contrary to Jesus' teaching, and saw martyrs' blood shed by religious and christian civil authorities alike. It is a time to grasp the reality, whatever it is.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't invent anything new. I only assume the descendants of Jesus were taken up to another planet, as Jesus himself and Mother Mary were taken up (we can't really define the "heaven" can we?)

All the rest comes as logical consideration.

It is much better variance than the Merovingian story that brought to earth only suffering and blood. Not strange the kings were ousted first in the French revolution, and after WW1 en masse in Europe. Today's kings are much more ceremonial personages than rulers. I don't talk about that. But that if Merovingians were descendants of our Lord Jesus, we would have had a much different and better history. Not the nightmare hell called Christendom.

Compared to that, a family of Jesus residing peacefully on another planet for 1980 years would have produced a people of holy men, women and children. I don't know when or if they will come. I only hope the things on earth are changed for good.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
God doesn't need us for His Universe to tell it the good news to each and every planet where there is life on it.

It is we who have a problem not fulfilling Jesus' command. Instead of building God's kingdom on earth, (in that case the ET contact could be given much earlier to continue in to t he galaxy),

instead of that we are on the brink of self-destruction as civilization! Don't call it "because of the end times and the antichrist".

Because it is a permanent situation in the so called Christendom for long centuries, and there were scores of antichrists already on earth! What percent of population died in the religious wars between protestants and catholics alone? It was something big.

We are a total fail as "christian civilization", and that is despite all sacraments and thousand years "evangelization".

If God decided to send us saviors, will we choose the certain way to the death instead, taken from medieval manuals? Not everyone will agree on such an end of God's creation. I want to believe more people will vote for Life, including the everlasting life.

There is no controversy with the Bible. The controversy is in the centuries old manuals of "christianity" and their authors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join