St John 23 met Alien from landed saucer in Castel Gandolfo?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The views of "Jesuschristwins" and his/her often outbursts could mean more than simply personal reaction of poster in forum who dislikes someone else and who cannot prove his point of view and therefore outbursts in hot rhetoric and groundless accusations.

They could mean completely another thing if they represent some ultra-conservative group of believers, although unofficial. They might show position of some very conservative circles within some church, who are frightened to maximum of the perspective the extraterrestrial/angelic presence to be shown in daylight. Even more so, when a public contact is expected, and the more intelligent members of all churches' elites should have understood by now.

The catholic church moved beyond that point in her history, especially within the time frame of the last several popes. (that I constantly quote in this and other threads!) Although there are catholic fanatics too, they do not represent the majority or the leading elite. The latest words of pope Francis show clearly the catholic church hierarchy will at one point accept the extraterrestrial reality when it finally manifests in public.

So I remain quiet my work is not in vain. Even if it is rejected by someone of the contemporary posters here, even if it is done with words that I don't like and will not use. The readers are intelligent enough to make their own judgment. Moreover, that remains for the years to come. One may say, it is copied in microwaves in the surrounding space and will remain for quite some time. Let everyone know the humanity is aware of all those things, at least some part of it!

edit on 22-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
of course I'd like if there are more christians who start talking of what they believe, be they catholics, orthoox, protestant, evangelical, or messianic jews. If they like to start their own threads to speak of extraterrestrials and Bible, I'd enjoy to see such threads to appear. I do not hold monopoly on the topic in anyway. It is strange so few people dare to talk what they really think of all that. Because I know not few people who think the way I do, who are christian and still who do not find the same stimulus or impulse to write it in a big forum.

Hope there are many people who do not think:
End times deception = extraterrestrial (human ET) landing
and instead who think:
extraterrestrial (human ET) landing is closer to Ezekiel's and Elijah's experience and will bring the end of satan's century and millennial tyranny,
And in fact will postpone the actual coming of the Dragon (draconians) and the Beast (don't know who will be, silicon and/or metal shapeshifters are possible candidates, no certainty). We have to rewrite paradigms including end time scenarios, if we want to be adequate to today's situation with all info available. That I say with best feelings towards brothers and sisters in Christ who do their best to defend their ideas. They have to be up to date with the info available, if they want to be relevant and to help the people in real terms. Otherwise they speak stories of past centuries that don't help much today.
edit on 22-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join