It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NC Republicans want prison time for revealing what frackers are pumping into the ground

page: 2
18
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Remember back during the Bush years when the Republicans held the reigns? Democrats opposed torture then. Now that Democrats are in charge, you hardly hear a peep about it.


Now that's a bunch of B.S. if I ever heard any. Democrats are still just as opposed to torture as they ever were and most would jump with joy to see those responsible for using torture techniques charged with crimes against humanity and thrown under the jail.




posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1




The lines between Nazi Germany and free America seem to be fading......and growing more similar every day.
What Germany did openly, America has been doing covertly for decades.


They seem actually to be switching. Russia is outlawing GMO for one thing.

sustainablepulse.com...

The US Westinghouse is endangering the citizens in Keiv for profit i think Russia is now more concerned for the citizens than the US government.



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Remember back during the Bush years when the Republicans held the reigns? Democrats opposed torture then. Now that Democrats are in charge, you hardly hear a peep about it.


Now that's a bunch of B.S. if I ever heard any. Democrats are still just as opposed to torture as they ever were and most would jump with joy to see those responsible for using torture techniques charged with crimes against humanity and thrown under the jail.


And yet, it doesn't seem to happen, does it? Gitmo is still open for business as usual, NSA spying is at record highs, drones are still striking, etc. Same as under Bush and a Republican Congress.



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

every member of the "throw 'em in jail for telling what is happening" crowd needs to be ^$%E##$..

Really, how can they have a job, excepting taxpayers money?

I call on every NC voter to make sure none of them ever have a job again. And RECALL them NOW !

This madness has to stop. How can anyone be against HONESTY and Openness?



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How ludicrous, I guess if I developed a new substance that turns the rock to liquid or creates fractures, then id be worried too. It cant be to nice of a substance to create absolute hell for the rocks and sedimentery layers beneath the earth.



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If they told the public what was being pumped underground the companies would be forced to dispose of hazardous chemical waste the old fashioned way - which is expensive. That would cost money and consequently JOBS.
Be glad you can't see what you're ingesting.
Better to die before they steal your pension anyway, right?



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Fracking fluid does not liquify rock,

99% is water the other 1% is made up of silica and chemicals, all of which can be found in Walmart home depot etc.

The fracing process forces water in cracks produced by setting charges in a spiral formation along a 30ft piece of tubing, with a plug at both ends. water is pumped down in to the formation fractures produced the silica stays in the fractures to keep them open for the oil and or gas to flow back out the mix true of chemicals helps with the transport without corrosion and depositing of minerals in the casing which could cause huge pressure build up. Plus your wlucky if you get a fracture of 50+ feet in the shale formation

Shale rock is like concrete with little pockets of oil and or gas in it.



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm in NC and I don't see anything in the local news about this LAW...

NC struggles to balance cost, promise of fracking

Found information about it...

This is the bill that is being discussed ... Energy Modernization Act (SB 786)

NC Fracking Bill

Doing a FIND on the bill, nothing pops up for ILLEGAL or PRISON...will have to read the entire bill to see if what is being said is true.



posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is a duplicate topic, please add to the ongoing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~Tenth



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 1   >>

log in

join