It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Carney Says Obama Found Out About the Newest Scandal on the News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Reporter: “When was the president first made aware of these problems, these fraudulent lists that were being kept to hide the wait times? When was he first made aware of those problems, and when did other White House officials — top White House officials — become aware of these problems?”

Carney: “If you mean the specific allegations that I think were reported first by your network out of Phoenix, I believe, we learned about them through the reports. I will double check if that’s not the case, but that’s when we learned about them.”

I should be surprised by this but I'm not. Everything that comes out of the White House and Washington DC is a lie. They aren't even trying to make it sound convincing anymore. This whole damned administration is just down right failure. How could anyone still support this clown and his circus show?

There you have it, yet another Jay Carney talking point that Obama was late to learn about his own scandal. Except the White House was actually notified of problems with the V.A. back in 2008 and Obama said he was “mad as hell” about it. Oversight?

Source

What a joke.

-SAP-
edit on 19-5-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, if there is truth to that timing and method of learning? Congress needs to ground the President for at least a few months. No more travel, no more playing online, and no more blackberry. Just nothing but at his desk and working.

I'm only half joking, as the suggestion made to cover things here is WORSE than what it's covering. I mean, really? The Chief Executive is either this out of touch with those below and appointed by him .... or those below him are KEEPING him this far out of touch while they do their own things.

It's getting to be a pattern of "I dunno!?" and it's a real problem, IMO. A real real big one.

What else is to come under the 'I dunno' banner and is happening right now, under the media's eagle eye? (sarcasm on that eye part...lol)

+12 more 
posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Funny how he knows about all the positive things. So he can take credit for them.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Except there hasn't been to much "positive" under his administration so of course he's going to make a big deal of it when and if it actually happens.

-SAP-

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ain't it funny? I had no idea who the Tea Party or IRS was until MSM reported about them! And then I get bombshell news of something called "Income Taxes"? Man, the MSM is really breaking some inside news here, we should rely on them for instituting checks and balances!....said no one, ever.....except Barry.

+4 more 
posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Yep.

Only two things happen after every Obama scandal breaks out:

1) He claims he only found out about it by watching TV.
2) He gets “mad.”

Poor Barry is feeling the heat. But like he cares. He's just riding out the rest of his term... What a joke. He never cared about America or Americans.

-SAP-

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Obama has claimed many times that he learned of things first on the news. Showing time and again that he either can't control his government or he is a pathological lier . Both of which should be reason enough for him to step down.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

He is a liar and he can't control his government, or really anything for that matter.

-SAP-

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

They aren't even trying to make it sound convincing anymore.

This is my opinion as well. I think I've believed this for some time without actually analyzing what it was that made me 'feel' the way I do about this particular administration. It seems to me the WH does nothing more than vacation ... and provide cover for all the screw-ups his Czars commit.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yep couldn't agree more. The White House isn't even good at covering up scandals they create. Which leads one to the question of, what are they good at? Lying?

-SAP-

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey.....Wasn't one of his running points "To have the most "Transparent Government" ever."

I guess the transparentcie (sp) goes both ways.....HUH......

I really don't know to look at the Government anymore.........as a government, or a spin off of Barnum and Baileys.....

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yeah, I was just saying yet another example of both facts that will be swept under the rug of incompetence that Obama stands on.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

How could anyone still support this clown and his circus show?

Obama Group OFA Scales Back Staffing, Fundraising

WASHINGTON (AP) — Organizing for Action, the advocacy group supporting President Barack Obama's agenda, is scaling back its fundraising efforts and cutting its paid staff in half as focus shifts to the approaching midterm elections, three Democratic officials said.
As of May 31, OFA will no longer solicit high-dollar contributions, according to an email obtained by The Associated Press. Kathy Gasperine, the group's development director and a former Obama fundraiser, told top contributors it would "not be giving significant priority to seeking out new major donors."
At the same time, the group's workforce has shrunk in recent months from a high of more than 200 to just over 100 paid employees, according to a Democrat familiar with the group's workings.

-
OBSERVATION: Progressive ... Deflation ???
edit on 19-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Having read the article, and seen this on the news, the following can be stated:

Does it surprise anyone about this? The reality is that this sitting president has used deniability to the point of where it makes no sense. Any scandal or emergency, the president does not have any clue on, or does not hear about it. It seems like either he is being kept in the dark, thus not having any knowledge in such, or is being briefed on it, and just pushing it to the side, to forget and look for something that he can tackle to make himself look good.

It is really funny, that when it came to his signature piece of legislation, he knew how each congressman was going to vote, those who supported him, those who were on the fence and those who were opposed. Yet for all of the other major stuff, he has no clue. Is his advisors not briefing him, or thinking that stuff that could make him look bad, he should be informed of?

This is either the most ill informed president or one that took his lessons from the president he should have been using as an example on how not to act.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

OBSERVATION: Progressive ... Deflation ???

That would be this;

Case in point: The Democratic National Committee was still more than $14 million in debt in late March, more than a year after helping Obama get re-elected. As the next election approaches, that puts the DNC at a disadvantage compared to the Republican National Committee, which is debt-free.

Michael Fraioli, a Democratic fundraising consultant, said the news that OFA is scaling back would likely be welcomed by Democrats vying for attention from the same group of inundated donors.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Jay Carney Says Obama Found Out About the Newest Scandal on the News

And of course,

many people will actually fall for this obvious puppy-petting and kitten-brushing !!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xuenchen AND sdcigarpig

Perhaps it ... HELPS-to-EXPLAIN:

NEW Disease Discovered - "Desert Dementia"

On May 15, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) announced the Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on June 3 on amending the U.S. Constitution to limit political speech. If ultimately adopted, it would mark the first time in American history that a constitutional amendment rescinded a freedom listed as among the fundamental rights of the American people.

-
SUSPICION: Sheer-Desperation ??? ... ( i.e. "At the end of one’s rope or tether." ??? )
edit on 19-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Can you imagine the POTUS every morning looking at his morning news paper to see what he has missed.

He has been on the VA committee sense 2008, it was one of his campaign LIE'S how he was going to fix the VA...and he learns of this from the news media, what an incompetent dolt.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Go figure.

Can't say I blame them for scaling back there efforts.

-SAP-

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join