It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Carney Says Obama Found Out About the Newest Scandal on the News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
EVERY SINGLE TIME there has been a scandal he claims he didn't know about it till he heard it on the news
"Just like you folks".

He is either grossly, grossly incompetent in the job or he is a damn liar......or both as I see it.

But all the good Obamabots will just say "see he didn't know about it".

I have never seen a President who didn't have a clue what was going on around the country the way he supposedly does.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Bull snip!

For your reading pleasure:

"I promised your generation that when your tour comes to an end, when you see our flag, when you touch our soil, you'll be welcomed home to an America that will forever fight for you, just as hard as you've fought for us," he said.

"[N]o one who fights for this country overseas should ever have to fight for a job, or a roof over their head, or the care that they have earned when they come home," Mr. Obama added. He promoted a program led by Michelle Obama and Jill Biden where 125,000 veterans have been hired by private businesses. He also touted the post-9/11 G.I. bill that provides financial assistance for veterans' higher education.

He said his administration is working to clear the backlog of disability benefits and treatments. "No veteran should have to wait months or years for the benefits that you've earned, so we will continue to attack the claims backlog. We won't let up. We will not let up," he said..

www.cbsnews.com...

ByLeigh Ann CaldwellCBS NewsNovember 12, 2012, 10:46 AM

What is today's date anyone ?

Beuller ?

Beuller ?

Carney ?

Lies,lies, and damn lies.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's all that comes out of the whole damned administration is lies.

The clown just needs to step down and admit he's a failure...

-SAP-

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I blame all that weed and coke that he does

How is poor Barry supposed to remember everything after all that everyday like what is my real SS number and name

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

Limbaugh Theorum
The reason Obama always blames Washington DC, Congress for problems he in fact caused is The Limbaugh Theorum...see link to his site.
It has nevered been wrong to any scandal of Obama regime.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful
a reply to: neo96

The clown just needs to step down and admit he's a failure...

-SAP-

The current line of succession doesn't make that a situation where things improve for us. We're actually better with him than the next few going down the 'ol list...

The original Constitution provides that if neither the President nor Vice President can serve, the Congress shall provide law stating who is next in line. Currently that law exists as 3 USC 19, a section of the U.S. Code. This law was established as part of the Presidential Succession Act of 1947. There, the following line of succession is provided:

1. Speaker of the House of Representatives
  2. President Pro Tempore of the Senate
  3. Secretary of State
  4. Secretary of the Treasury
  5. Secretary of Defense
  6. Attorney General
  7. Secretary of the Interior
  8. Secretary of Agriculture
  9. Secretary of Commerce
  10. Secretary of Labor

Source

Ummm... Well... Erm.. We could? Oh nvm... Obama has 2 1/2 more years. Patience is a virtue, and we'll all need the virtue of Saints by the time it's over.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I'll agree to that Wrabbit. The administration as a whole is going to screw us.

-SAP-

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nobody has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama knew anything about the VA mess. It doesn't make any sense. Why would someone like the president take such a risk for something of that nature? He was willing to spend money reforming the healthcare system, but he is not willing to spend a little more to allow VA patients to see the doctor? It does not make sense. What would he have to gain from something like that? It is a risk vs reward scenario, and it does not add up.

I have noticed that Obama has been receiving the blame for just about everything that occurs while he is president, whether he has anything to do with it. The rhetoric against this guy has been far worse than that against any other president in the recent past, even though there were many outrageous things that have occurred under those presidents. I should not have to remind people of the atrocities committed under the president before Obama. But apparently the right has a short memory. I did not see these same people up in arms over any of that.

I hear people claiming Obama hates veterans, the democrats are not taking care of veterans, etc., yet the right will not accept the fact that the last 6 or more bills for the benefit of veterans have been blocked by fellow republicans. Most people probably don't know that, because the left does not have the well-oiled propaganda machinery of the right. Plus, the left does not go around making a big deal out of things, to put it bluntly.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Obama isn't stupid.

To the contrary, he is very smart!

He knew about it.

Folks, get used to it! Killing vets off because their care is too expensive is just the start.

Just wait until it starts happening in large scale to the civilian healthcare market.

Government run healthcare is government run healthcare.

Regardless if you're a vet or not.

If it costs a lot, you're toast.
edit on 19-5-2014 by beezzer because: k, forot the daamned letter k

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Anyone besides me remember when ole GW took snip for Walter Reid ?

So what happened to that 'outrage' from them ?

Oh they took majorities in the House, and Senate, and took the presidency.

6 years later........................

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Government run healthcare is government run healthcare.

Real life death panels.

Between this, and medicare, and medicaid why the 'majority' wants government running the healthcare system in this country is beyond insane.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just waiting for the, It's Bush's Fault Crowd to come calling, like this Quote from another thread.

And in this election year, the GOP decided to make this an issue and make it look like it's Obama's and the Democrat's fault. But they neglect to mention that it was one of "theirs" who sent these people into war in the first place.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been Obamas Baby now for Five Years,,,, Bush for all his Faults, is no longer President, Obama is, So,,,, Who's To Blame?

Now in the wake of the ever-burgeoning Veterans Affairs “death list” scandal, The Washington Times is reporting that the Obama-Biden transition team was warned in 2008 that there were problems with the VA’s outpatient scheduling and the administrative procedures for setting waiting times

As Washington Times reporter Jim McElhatton correctly pointed out, the Obama-Biden transition team briefing materials “do not reveal any concerns about outright fraud in manipulating waiting times, but they make repeated references in summarizing past audits and reviews about data accuracy.”
According to the evidence given to Congress, the status reports submitted to the incoming Obama Administration stressed the “problems and causes associated with scheduling, waiting times and wait lists are systemic throughout the VHA (Veterans Health Administration).”

Linky
That was in 2008.

edit on 19-5-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Can't put this one on Bush. I bet they all would love too though, but you simply can't. Since Obama has known about this since 2008 well after Bush was out of office.

He knew about it and did nothing. Go figure. Surprised? I'm not.

-SAP-

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne
I don't know, but more and more, this reminds me of the Nixon years, especially in his second term. If anything kind of makes me wish for the return of say J. Edgar Hoover. While the man did spy on all of the movers and shakers in the country, he managed to at least keep the politicians in line and focused, as well as fear what he could reveal about them.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You only need to go to this thread I referred to below. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
On page 2 you'll have your answer's as to why those bills where not passed and you should also know that I think 7 of those bills where submitted by Republicans.
Here is a Quote from that thread and you should tread the thread.

these bills were blocked because the democrats keep putting all of their no veteran entitlement bull# in the bills.
the democrats know that the GOP will block the democrats entitlement bull# so they all it to veterans bills so that they can get them blocked.
many of us veterans know the true story because we did our research on the amendments the democrats added to these veterans bills.
patriotupdate.com...

a reply to: JiggyPotamus

edit on 19-5-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This has been a terrible admin.AFter the admin is over they know they made a giant mess.They just try to cover each others back.They all will start to resign.
edit on 19-5-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I can't believe that Jay Carney still has a job.

Obama Scandal Response...

1) Say you just found out on the News.

2) Say you are mad as Hell

3) Stall as long as humanly possible.

4) Then claim "Dude, that was like two years ago".

No respect for the American People. No respect for our Veterans.

Last but certainly not least...A disdain for The Constitution.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Stall is the game of Washington DC right now and the claim "Dude, that was like two years ago" was a embarrassment to say the least...

Really pretty sad. I agree how he still has his job is beyond me...

-SAP-

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Problem is, i bet he is the first black president, and the last president of this country.... I give it a 95% chance that he stays in office, as in more than the normal 8 years. Until the real NWO commences.. But either way were all #+cked, unless the sheeple unite soon and take the big bad wolf out, the majority of us will go bai bai......

edit on 029fAmerica/Chicago294611291111 by Lifeishigh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
he is the last minority prez for a while.

no way a woman is gonna skate in, hill.

u voters screwed up. lol!!

is blame bush still alive?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join