It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Modern day Anubi Christian

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
First and foremost, I'm not going to try and convince anyone using humorous bigotry, but don't think that means I don't care what you think.

Anubis, his name translates to "he who sits upon his mountain which underscores the importance for the protection of the dead. Respected, yet humble servant. Inventor of mummification. He was so in-tune with the afterlife that he understood the brain was simply a pile of mush, and that all decisions were made by the heart. What you "know" enters your brain as hatred, enveloped in envy, and could only be treated as prejudices. True Anubi need not use tools to remove their own brains through their nose, and were able to do so before death, which in turn allowed them to appear as angels or demons(depending on how Anubi were seen by his ancestors, hence half-beast represented by a scavenger of the past) in all past conflicts they resolved. Just a man who was seen before his time.

OK, now, first of all, the first three commandments refer very specifically to The Exodus, but require deep understanding of it. They are God's commandments, for God, by God. First one explains itself, it's just a shame humanity in sin will always revert back to some form of slavery. At least it's not as bad as it used to be, huh. Anubis bypasses the second commandment. As the god of the afterlife, he knew there was nothing before God. There's more on this in my previous post.
This is where it gets complicated.
Anubis understands that all creation is God's, and that you can only truly know fear of God by shaking the pillars of Heaven enough to threaten God with fallibility because there is only room enough in all of creation for one true God to be infallible. Not only that, but the iniquity of fathers' had sons who created corporations, not completely the same as slavery in ancient Egypt, but the same idea, in which, we the people, within the corporations, must buy what we make just to survive.
Won't you give me your love?
I'd like to give me one more chance to reveal the band that I know I'm in.
I find hope in servitude, I only wish it not to be in vain for all.
Mutual love is eternal, as is the one and only soul we all share.
I just wanted to say I love you God, for all, for all creation.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jarring

Now that's a blend I haven't heard of before.

So... what's your source for him being involved with the Abrahamic gods? Is this personal gnosis revealed to you or is it from something external? I'm just trying to figure out the lore behind your beliefs as they are definitely interesting.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I am self-taught. I have a lot of "credentials" for what I have experienced, but I don't know if I can just explain it all..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jarring

I am self-taught. I have a lot of "credentials" for what I have experienced, but I don't know if I can just explain it all..

By "self-taught", you mean what? I don't mean to pry but I'm just trying to distinguish whether or not there is literature that follows your beliefs or if you are being shown this by the "other side".

If you just tell me to mind my own business, I'll be content with that. Just curious.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I see, I'd say it's about half-in-half, what I've seen and heard and how I've interpreted it, as well a little spice of "the other side" thrown in as well.

here you go, just for you..

I did this last night with a mouse on microsoft paint will listening to Me, I'm Not and 5 of its remixes on repeat.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That's an awesome picture. Definitely a lot going on with it. It's interesting you were listening to NIN at the time because of the nine bows of Anubis. Plus the three-triangle symbol has nine sides to it.

Is the number nine significant to you?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

hmm.. the symbol in my picture is my signature, first letter of my first name, first letter of my last name. JA. a funky version of a cursive J, and a regular A.

You made me think of another song that means a lot to me that is quite relative in fact.

all numbers are significant to me in some ways.. some more than others. for me, 9 is a giving number. Like, in the book the Giver.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JarringThat pic is the same as what i sent out through my meditation last night except i had the blue surrounded by red and mine was more bland. nice op and pic.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

er.. you yankin my chain or something? I mean, I've thought about stuff like that before, but I don't know if I have a serious grasp of it.

there are hidden layers underneath the drawing. it evolved a lot as I was painting it. there was red in small segments around it that was symbolizing something but eventually I went over it as I progressed.

It has a lot of symbolism in it......and it continued to grow in symbolism as I progressed into completion.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Not trying to hi jack the OP, but the brain is your "soul" if you have one and the heart is just a muscle. The heart being where the soul was held is a newer belief. Greeks and Romans revered the brain.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am here, and assert. Your works are well, and a bit creative. Very well..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

well, not to burst your bubble, but Anubis also played the part in the after-life in which he weighed the heart against a feather to determine whether or not they were to go to heaven or be eaten.

I mean, that's not something I have to interpret for myself to know the belief came before the greek's belief in the brain's "soul"

Not to sound cheesy, but, as birds of a feather, we all share one soul.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jarring No i'm serious. I have been sending light out through my minds eye for a week or so. I have been debating the correct order to effect positive change. Last night after a bird singing at about 8pm for a minute then i got the thought in my mind and it said to put the blue inside the red. So i imagined a blue light all around then draw it to a small circle then immersed it in red light. I may be wrong in my thoughts when expressed o some subjects but i don't bs just to screw with people. Your op caught me by surprise and i had to speak up.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

however, i can admit that the brain can affect the soul, but I do not believe that is where it is.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

interesting, i've had times in my life in which birds spoke to me emotionally and mentally as well.
I'd rather not get into my experiences in this subject..might take awhile and sound too ambiguous.

however, I can say this is the first time I've heard anything like this from anyone.. at least.. idk, maybe.. i might have heard it before.. it's just sometimes weird for me to believe because when I do it...it's either instantaneously and indirectly asserted or so mind-blowing the result wouldn't be in my own life-time.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
it's hard to believe myself at times.. i really need some sort of clarification, a voice of reason.
so this mental projection of mine that affects my surroundings could be understood.
it's nice to see others doing the same.
maybe one day we can have an answer that isn't completely vague.
i know sometimes i can be vague when i try to clarify with a voice of reason, sometimes it's easier to understand if you think about it less..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jarring

so no peer review?

no one thinks like you?
u going rogue?

bb!!!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Not to sound cheesy or condescending, but I see what you mean and where (I think) you are pointing to, but....it needs wings.

Too nebulous.

You've got a lot of info it seems, and may still need to process it all yet to express it in a coherent, completely understandable way.

Take time, think about the puzzle, once completed....GO.

Sorry but I (just in my own case) don't get the full picture of what you are trying to say yet.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The coptic church adopted many of the ancient belief's of the egyptian people's and made saint's of osiris and isis as well as several other egyptian deities so there may be some link or parallel to this in there belief's though they are much more orthodox christian.
Very interesting S+F.
There are similarity's in ancient egyptian which may stem from cross cultural practice as after all israel were there for four hundred years such as the Egyptian land of contentment or earthly heaven is seen as being in the east (Canaan, Palastine, modern day Israel), Osiris body cut assunder (or his tribe attacked and) his part's were scattered to the east, west, north and south of egypt (Egypt meant the world in that context) by the conspirator's allied with is brother Set whom betrayed and ambushed him so that Set could steal the throne, Isis his sister gathered the part's and bandaged them together (the first mummy) but symbolically because he had no heir that could be found which is symbolised by a missing penis that she could not find she took a branch (A relative or other branch of the family as egyptian belief was allegorical though later pharoes indulged in religious incest) and begat a son she dedicated to him as his heir, this was Horus whom later fought Set to a draw in a battle at the nile but was given kingship by the council of the god's (the other cheif's of the nile tribe's and perhaps shamen.
Osiris meanwhile was interred in a tomb and rose as a shining being (resurrection), the god's of heaven and earth (Tree's but living being's as well) joined hand's forming a great ladder and lifted him to the Duat (Ascended to heaven the Duat is the egyptian underworld which is in the belt of orion and the ladder is the sword of orion) where he became the almighty god of the dead (the soul's of the afterlife).
Now all of these element's can also be found in our faith, Jacob's seed scattered to the north, the south, the west and the east, the ladder he beheld at bethel, the crucifixion of our Lord and his resurrection from the tomb, instead of bandages the shroud and his ascent to the throne of the high god.
Jesus said there is nothing new under the sun.
I am a christian but am open to the idea that god has worked on a much longer time span then fundementalists would like to believe and that like when he said to moses "I have made you into a god and yet you shall die" that though he is the only god he has many being's whom he has granted power and purpose in his will over the many ages of the world.
It is also possible the the idea's spread from the israelite's into the egyptian culture though much of this is in the book of the dead.
Remember the god's of heaven bowed before the christ child, like the ark of the covenant in the temple of the philistines this may mean the idol's fell over.
One coptic tale talks of the child Jesus in egypt taking two handfull's of clay by the nile bank's and shaping them into bird's, he then blew life into them and set them free.

edit on 17-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Have you read my sig thread? You may find it interesting.

For the OP, I've never looked at Anubis very closely, interesting, and yes the making of mush of the brain to be resurrected is as laying down the carnal mind, and putting on the mind of Christ.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join