It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 is run by EG&G

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Xon

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oki I have one question: Eg&G and lockerhead and the goverment did start Area 51. I have understand that it is EG&G hwo is the biggest owner. What have you heard? How owns it today? I think it is Eg&g how run this base. The Janet planes the security guards and much more is run by EG&G.
But can the area be classified then?? Maybe the base is not seacret but what is going on in side is secret. Lockerhead and EG&G do work together and sell their products to the goverment.
What do you think?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well the base more than likely is owned by the military while EE&G do the research/prodvide services...

it definitly sounds like they are studying something MEDICAL there, possibly another type of life form...with grey skin and big black eyes perhaps?:p

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
yea i'd say the base is part of the government and military especially the USAF since it is an area for experimental aircraft. But all that mumbo jumbo bout aliens and stuff, i dunno bout that. As far as i'm concerned, they are doing what they should be for the USA defending us and adding technology that maybe half of the human population don't even know about or actually even more don't know about the high tech that is possibly in the government's hands.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I actually am very devided about the American government, one part of me feels like they are mostly doing the right thing for the world, the other part doesn't...

Xon

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why do all think that there is alien at area 51? Did all of this came after bob lazard? IFrOuNd_ZeRo you know what I think?? I think that it is Eg&G hwo owns tha base and shere it whit lockerhead and sell their products to the goverment. The goverment is youst there for help on testflight and things like that. It it a air force base but maybe they do study medical but I don't know

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well....EG&G supplies employees to AREA 51 like most of the security guards ect. I have emailed the EG&G recruiter, but he won't even mention the words "AREA 51." All he will say to me is "jobs for our Nevada operations are posted online" and "I can not talk about some of the things we provide because of security reasons."

Xon

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Nice
tnx meshuggah 1324. so to fiend the truth about area 51 we must look at the Eg&G activety. Maybe we can do a research on this.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
EG&G is one hell of a company. They not only supply most of the security services at AREA 51 but other things like scientists ect. Good luck getting any info from them because they won't discuss AREA 51 at all.

Xon

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
He he I know much about Eg&g. I did know that they have all the security and jannet planes but I will that more people can see this and try to get som more info and not go around and think that area 51 is a top secret alien hotel owned by the goverment. Eg&g is many places in the world. many airports have their security. Maybe we can get something out of them

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Xon]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
From the EG&G homepage:

The EG&G Division of the URS Corporation provides services to the U.S. federal government which include maintaining and upgrading military aircraft, vehicles, and equipment and supporting the design and development of new weapons systems. We operate and maintain military installations, provide flight training to the U.S. armed forces and its allies, and provide logistics support for government warehousing and distribution centers. We also provide a variety of technical support services for global threat reduction programs.

...Sounds like they do it all. Weapons design, craft upgrading, and operation of military installations is pretty serious business. They are owned by URS Corporation, which is a public company that trades well.

URS is one of the world's largest engineering and technical services leaders with more than $3 billion in annual revenues, strong cash flows, approximately 26,000 employees and a diverse roster of blue chip government and corporate clients. We are listed on the NYSE and the Pacific Exchange under URS.

Their whole webpage pretty much says "Hello, we are the corporate embodiment of the Military-Industrial Complex. Nice to meet you."

I feel safe.

Zip

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They are Excellent in problem solving and pioneering new technologies, I know Ive bought their declassified equipment from the government sales before they definately have their you know what together. Just because they may have clout at area 51 does not make them the evil stepsister.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwunder
I know Ive bought their declassified equipment from the government sales before

What equipment have you bought?

Zip

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Do you want a list

15kw RF Pulse Generator test system (electromagnetic pulse generator) for doing Nuclear Hardness testing on aircraft (now days common practice on all new aircraft) extremely advanced for its time, many components that nowadays a single components are capable of.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I never said there were aliens there, I am just suggesting something

What would you guys do if Area51 was abandonned completely? so that the area is completely open to the public? ofcourse all cool stuff will be gone but still, would it still be attractive to you?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well President Clinton enacted with a stroke of a pen enlarging and turning a black base into a black hole. No one company, EG&G, Lockheed Skunk Works or any other contractor or military personell have access or run of the whole base. It is very compartmentalized. If a project needs to be rolled out for testing anyone not associated with it is secured away, they have no need to know.

The alien stories? Pretty smart, took focus away from the developing of new weapon systems. LOL lil a le inn cute name eh?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
Why do all think that there is alien at area 51? Did all of this came after bob lazard?

Im pretty sure people like John Lear were telling aliens-at-Area-51 stories for a couple of years before Lazar. I think the guy even used to post here at ATS. Lazar put fuel on the fire for sure though when he came out with his claims.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be cool to play around in a 3000 acre underground parking garage?

Purely speculating such a thing exists there of course...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot

The alien stories? Pretty smart, took focus away from the developing of new weapon systems. LOL lil a le inn cute name eh?

I never believed that if anything it has increased interest in the base 10 fold with the talk of aliens. A bad misinformation job if it was that and not the end result you would want for a secret base. The alien stuff turned it into a household name.

If they just said we developed top secret planes out there only hardcore aviation buffs would care to go out there. No you have the aviation guys and the UFOs guys all interested in the place.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Thats a thought. But did you ever wonder what may be hiding in plain view?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join