It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 is run by EG&G

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So the u2 are CIA's planes?

Originally, yes, codenamed "Rainbow", then they were designated as Air Force. (made by Lockheed). The SR71 has a similar origin and history.

And the goverment does owen the land

Yes, as mentioned above...

but eg&g and lockerhead does work whit them? Is that right?

Yes, as do various military branches and other contractors (such as Boeing, etc.)

And Eg&g owns the jannet planes and the security guards??

Well, many of those employees would likely have EG&G on their tax returns...let's put it that way.... Again, this is on paper, as a proxy for the CIA/DOD. At least as I understand it.

Xon

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
aaah oki thx. I trust you and I hope you are right
What prodjects has area 51 on the program now?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I actually am very devided about the American government, one part of me feels like they are mostly doing the right thing for the world, the other part doesn't...

Perhaps both of your feelings are right? Because who would define exactly what IS the best for the world? I'm sure Hitler felt he was doing the world a favor...

Also, is government one factor or many? Government is run by many different people, what would be more childish, to believe that they were all good men or that they were all evil men?

In our governments there are plenty good men who are just waiting for us the people to give a clear sign that we have had enough of the lies and secrets, the mass murders on civilians by our authorities. Our world is in a march towards darkness. The most pitch black hole in all of our history is yet to come. When we say stop, it will stop. For now, people are so used to watching the TV, the news and that is their role, to be a spectator, this is not by accident.

We will wake up, I just hope it will be before too many die.

Concerned

Cade

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey quick question off the subject. but I was looking at the job oppertunities on their web sites and for an Engeneering level 6 job you need to have SECRET access in order to get the job. How do you get SECRET access? In fact looking through alot of the job descreption you need to either have SECRET access or pass the test to get it. I thought it was intresting if anyone can help me out that would be nice!

EDIT- Just found a position for an Archealogist for URS and they need to have a SECRET access. hmmm why would an archealogist need a security clearance. sorry this is just my mind goin off!

[edit on 14-12-2004 by JTMarlin]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
as for the archeology stuff:

there's a lot of ruins / archeological sites that turn up in the southwest, and any company that does major construction in areas like that -- not in the cities but the outskirts, etc. -- is likely to have archeologists either in house or on a contracting basis to help minimize the archelogical impact of their projects. if they're building military bases or facilities, such an archeologist would likely have the run of the project and would know a lot about what's physically being put into place -- even if the archeologist didn't know what the stuff was -- and so they'd want someone they could trust with that info...hence the need for a clearance.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Did a security job search on their site in the nevada area this is what i got:

Requisition Number : EGG1497
Company : EG&G/LSI

Interest Category : Security/Homeland Security

External Job Title : Facility/Security Manager - 1001-04-LVU
Position Type : Full Time

State : Nevada

City : Las Vegas

Minimum Requirements : Associates Degree, TS Clearance, SCI access and SSBI current within 5 years.

5 years job related experience or equivalent

SPECIALIZED SKILLS:
MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access) experience considered a plus. Specialized military C2 facility/security experience and familiarity/experience in military C2 facility/organizations is desired.
Job Description : Provide administrative security clearance management support for approximately 350 personnel as part of a TS/SCI Air Operations facility. Security clearance management will be required during normal duty hours form 0730-1630 initially at Nellis, AFB and then transitioning to Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Airfield (IS AFAA).

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You do not need a SECRET clearance to get on Groom Lake. TS/SCI MINIMUM. Dont plan on seeing anything but your project and not all of that either. Hence SCI. Compartmentalized Information.

DOE not DOD is the 'employer'
ROFLMGDMFAO.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
You do not need a SECRET clearance to get on Groom Lake. TS/SCI MINIMUM. Dont plan on seeing anything but your project and not all of that either. Hence SCI. Compartmentalized Information.

DOE not DOD is the 'employer'
ROFLMGDMFAO.

That wasnt about my thread was it??

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
No, just about this whole thread in general. I just laughed at the 'new' EG&G 'conspiracy'. LOL hehehe. Sorry, can't stop laughing!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
... Security clearance management will be required during normal duty hours form 0730-1630 initially at Nellis, AFB and then transitioning to Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Airfield (IS AFAA).

Ummm, If I'm not mistakened, there's a member of this website who says she works at Indian Springs. I think it was Intelgirl in a recent post who said that. Anybody else recall seeing that post?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
No, just about this whole thread in general. I just laughed at the 'new' EG&G 'conspiracy'. LOL hehehe. Sorry, can't stop laughing!

ohh ok i was like i didnt say anything like this i was confused as hell thanks for clearing that up

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join