It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: groingrinder
A great pdf preview!!! I notice that Amazon is selling a Kindle edition but not a print edition or a pdf edition. Are there plans to put out a print or pdf edition?

the print edition takes long, I think it SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TONIGHT . I myself want to order copies!
edit on 15-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS!

For starters, wanted to say, I am very interested in the Skinwalker ranch, although I never really got into the subject.
I am glad your here to shed some light on this.
I have purchased your book as of today, 151530MAY14.
I hope someday, I too will get a chance to walk the desert surrounding the area, I don't scare easily, but it certainly sounds like a thrill, some things are better left alone, but Ill take my chances at the skinwalker ranch.
Perhaps the Native American in me might have an advantaged, who knows.

I believe with an Open mind and never am I skeptical, unless its full blown hogwash, I admit it upfront, but in the meantime, I take everything in.

Again, thank you for coming on ATS and spending some time with us, please disregard the hardcore skeptics, you'll notice some have barely joined with but only a few post counts, usually already members with new accounts, like two face, kind of eerie and disturbing if you ask me, I guess its to display their negative side so as to not cast a bad light on their main account.

Thanks again!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
If you are not here to promote your book (which is NOT free) than why was your answer to the question "what airport in TX" answered with "the answer is in the book" ?
I actually personally contacted that member and gave them the exact address. Kind of rude of you to insinuate otherwise... The main reason I choose not to post it here is because this is a relatively unknown hotspot that I myself have not explored firsthand, I believe it may have the potential to be bigger than Skinwalker. If you do not want to at least make the investment of reading a book (or contacting me directly FOR FREE) then I'd rather not have those people at that particular location.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname the book sounds like a good read. My library has dwindled lately, perhaps i'll pick it up, thanks!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I used to dig smoky quartz and topaz gemstones at a place called Devils Head outside Sedalia. I have often thought that the presence of many and large crystal deposits in the gas cavity pegmatites which are prevalent in the region should generate some kind or radionic or electrical field. Nearby is the Virgins Bath Overlook which is pure quartz and an impressive sight.

a reply to: groingrinder the Texas airfield (discussed in the book) was built on top of a layer of quarts that was shipped into the area. Not sure if that fact holds significance or not. Seems that quartz has some common parallels with the paranormal.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

The aliens have come home to roost. But seriously how can you differentiate between aliens, other dimension dwellers, and just plain unknown entities?

I COMPLETELY AGREE, that's why I default to the term "spiritual" as it seems to embody all of the above.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im pretty sure the ET iv seen on a couple occasions is a *skin walker*

i saw this with my friend 5 years ago, and had my second experience a year later in 2010

I havn't had a chance to read your book yet so im not even sure what all the content holds.
But they are shapeshifters made of black energy or something similar. I saw 3 forms, 2 of them were pure black animals that looked very weird and were almost like 3D shadows as the fur didn't glisen and it had no eyes.

The other form was a faceless pale naked humanoid that crawls bipedal but it can adjust the size of its body to run on 2 legs or run on 4. They have the ability to teleport and communicate through extreme emotional telepathy. They have the ability to alter electronics and warp space time. They can walk through thorn bushes and through walls.
Its all quite poltergiestish honestly. But they are living beings therefore they are not spirits. Just something behind comprehension until you see one for yourself. But even then, they do not reveal their secrets to everyone.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I've seen one if those black humanoids walk through a wall in my backyard. I've written about it before here but didn't get much response. Guess nobody believed me. But seeing your post makes me want to tell the whole sighting again. Ill type it out and post it here in a few hours as I'm on my cell and it sucks to type on.

But to make the story short. It crawled out of a wall, was Matt black like a 3d shadow. No light reflected off of it. Stood about 6 foot tall. Looked like a powerful athlete in a matt black body suite.

Will post a more detailed report because I feel like the phenomena are connected. Or as hiiiii says its everywhere even in your home town.

edit on 15-5-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr I read your entire story, yes the dog part is consistent with my own personal encounter. Almost verbatim. You mentioned you saw the cat transform into a humanoid shape? That's amazing! can you describe the shape more and how did it communicate with you? The wolf I saw had a long overly large bushy tail, was black with matted unkempt hair, and also did a disappearing trick as it walked around a boulder.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR I would like to hear the story, I am always intrigued by
"shadow people" stories, and have even seen one myself in own house. scares me to this day to even think about it.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Can you give me any feedback about Robert Bigelow's parents sighting of a red-orange fiery balled foofighter, and does Rob Bigelow consider the fiery balled foofighter as the "holy grail" of ET alien starships?

Thanks,

Erno

edit on 15-5-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: JadeStar

The Skinwalker book was co-authored by Colm A Kelleher who is apparently a PhD in molecular biology. A long time back I checked to see if he'd ever published a peer-reviewed paper and someone with that name had in 1987. He's also attributed with writing Brain Trust: The Hidden Connection Between Mad Cow and Misdiagnosed Alzheimer's Disease

Bob Bigelow does employ PhD scientists so it's possible that those references are factual. Unfortunately everyone associated with the Skinwalker Ranch signed non-disclosure agreements that limit what they say and whether they can be identified.

In my opinion, the Skinwalker Ranch stories were something like a social experiment to test the capacity of people's will to believe.

George Knapp is an honest reporter (imo) and despite visiting the ranch never experienced anything. He reported the accounts of other people in the same way Jacques Vallee did as an associate of the NIDS team.

Without names of these "PHD holding scientists" this is just a fanciful story that can not be verified to gain anything scientifically useful.

I'd be very interested in a list of who these people were, if they in fact existed or had had the credentials they supposedly had.

It's all too convenient.

"Well I can't tell you who the scientists are because they signed NDAs."

Which of course is rubbish.

Proper science doesn't work that way. So this is something else.......psuedo....
edit on 15-5-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
the book contains secret files in it that have never been shared with anyone other than those who work for the government and Bigelow.

originally posted by: hiii_98
All of NIDS/Bigelow's crystal clear video evidence is under lock and key

What secret files are in your book if you don't have access to NIDS/Bigelow's secret files? Why did they decide to share them with you?

Could you please reply to this question?

PS, I think you saw my comment about it being premature to call the new book a best seller, before I edited it out of a previous post. I saw you online. I owe you an apology because I misread your signature and did not realize it was the first book that was the best seller.

Thanks for your time, and for dealing with my close scrutiny!
edit on 15-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: groingrinder

The aliens have come home to roost. But seriously how can you differentiate between aliens, other dimension dwellers, and just plain unknown entities?

Lol, I know you are thinking that since a hole opened up in the sky it must be a portal or something...

The funniest thing in this post is that it still is all about psychology. You are thinking that grey aliens are too hard to believe in, yet you are opening up the opportunity for all this fantastic stuff To Believe In! I don't believe in making up all this fantasy and science fiction to explain mysterious things on earth. I am saying to you that earth is mysterious, and you are saying to me that earth is more like imagination. Earth is not that mysterious where there are such unrealistic ideas such as alien time travelers and portals, all that garbage doesn't exist. The only things that exist are the things that crashed at Roswell. A fantastic world it is. But not what you are thinking. Come closer to reality.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Can you give me any feedback about Robert Bigelow's parents sighting of a red-orange fiery balled foofighter, and does Rob Bigelow consider the fiery balled foofighter as the "holy grail" of ET alien starships?

Thanks,

Erno

I know of that cute story he loves to tell the media, I doubt that is the real reason for his interest.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Without names of these "PHD holding scientists" this is just a fanciful story that can not be verified to gain anything scientifically useful.

I'd be very interested in a list of who these people were, if they in fact existed or had had the credentials they supposedly had.

It's all too convenient.

"Well I can't tell you who the scientists are because they signed NDAs."

Which of course is rubbish.

Proper science doesn't work that way. So this is something else.......psuedo....

Hope this satisfies your question.

National Institute for the Discovery of Science

Science Advisory Board:
John Alexander, Ph.D.
Warren Burggren, Ph.D.
Douglas P. Ferraro, Ph.D.
Albert A. Harrison, Ph.D.
Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D.
Melvin Morse, M.D.
Martin Piltch, Ph.D.
Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D., Chairman of the Board
Theodore (Ted) Rockwell, D.Sc.
John F. Schuessler, M.S.
Jessica Utts, Ph.D.
Jacques Vallee, Ph.D.
Jim Whinnery, M.D., Ph.D.

Staff:
Robert T. Bigelow, President and Founder
Colm A. Kelleher, Ph.D., Administrator, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
Bruce Cornet, Ph.D., Deputy Administrator, Geology, Botany, and Earth History

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

What secret files are in your book if you don't have access to NIDS/Bigelow's secret files? Why did they decide to share them with you?

I am electing to not answer this question at this time. I am sorry, just be happy that files are available now. At this time I can not comment on them, maybe as enough time passes (years?) I will feel more comfortable.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thanks for answering all these questions Mr. Skinner, great thread and subject matter.

I'm sure that you've read of the Black Eyed Kids perhaps? Do you buy the story? I know there haven't been any reports as far SWR goes, but maybe in these other hotspots you speak of? It seems if the BEK reports are true, then their multidimensional nature could quite well have a connection to the phenomenon at the ranch. Maybe something to keep in mind for when and if you seek out and study these other hotspots. Unless, of course, it's all BS. Anyways, keep up the good work!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I couldnt send a PM, so here goes. What spots are in Colorado that are like the SW Ranch?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98Thank you for the reply, hii_98. You said that you were on both shows, that would explain why I recognized you from your avatar. I don't blame you for the content on both shows. The production looked like it was out of your control. The producers of both shows put you in a bad situation. I hope they offered you a well catered lunch for your trouble.

I still want to believe in the Skinwalker Ranch phenomena. I hope you can uncover the evidence. Good luck on your journey into mystery. Thanks again for your time. Take care, hii_98

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join