It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Maybe the "Skinwalker Ranch" and places like it are glitches in the matrix. It's an area where the complex web that makes up our typical reality is damaged or incorrectly wired (possibly intentionally). These activities always seem to be confined to a particular area instead of spilling out and spreading like an invading force.

The activities could be a very advanced perimeter security system for an advanced species that has some sort of facility in that area. The manifestations are there to scare people away and it was originally designed for primitive man, hence the big scary wolves, sasquatch, and strange animals.

If the activities at the ranch have been accurately recounted in the stories I've read, I think whatever is going on is far too advanced to be within the capability of any government. I read a story once about various locations throughout the world that have a higher number of dimensional "slips"... as though a portal or portals exist in those areas. The story claimed that a book was written at some point that mapped out several of these dimension portal hot-spots but printing of the book was quickly halted and it's nearly impossible to find a copy.

this is precisely one of my many theories. I think your close to the truth.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
The Skinwalker Ranch shows on C2C were always some of my favorites. However I lost excitement about the ranch when I went to the website (some years ago) linked in your bio. The pictures and videos left a lot to be desired. I found that to be very disappointing considering the guests on Coast made it seem like they had great equipment and cameras covering multiple angles etc. This image of a UFO is reminiscent of this UFO image taken by Carlos Diaz.

that is the picture by Carlos , the exact one, it is also 100% exactly what I saw drift over a ridgeline. I never took a picture of it. That picture is identical to what I saw, hence I included it on the site. All of NIDS/Bigelow's crystal clear video evidence is under lock and key, I'm just a guy running around in the desert using non professional equipment, running from guards and hiding some distance from the ranch itself so as not to be detained. I am doing my best given the complex dynamics of the unfortunate situation.
edit on 15-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I wanted to ask you if you have any experience with a particular human neurotransmitter Dimethyltryptamine?

yes extensively in the past, I have bought every book I could get my hands on regarding that subject. Everything I have experienced on the ranch has been completely sober (well I did have a beer once).

I look forward to doing a sweat lodge experience with the local Utes this summer. Take my honest answers for what you may.
edit on 15-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

So my question for you is this. In your opinion what is the best piece of evidence in support of Skinwalker Ranch that I should take into consideration?
your going to hate me for this answer, but the evidence I have outlined in the book (the NEW one, not my first one) may be the best evidence we have to date. That and the data provided by NIDs.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Have you come across any desert tortoises?

Sorry. Couldn't help myself

Seriously though, if you would like some people to try cross referencing locations in the hope of finding a pattern then let me know. Different sets of eyes and different approaches sometimes lead to a breakthrough.

Like you say, if there is one location like this then there must be more.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
that is the picture by Carlos , the exact one

The caption for that image, "Ufo seen at the ranch" is somewhat misleading. The caption and title of the album it's in ("Skinwalker Ranch Photos") implies it was taken at the ranch.. You may want to clarify on the site.

the book contains secret files in it that have never been shared with anyone other than those who work for the government and Bigelow.

All of NIDS/Bigelow's crystal clear video evidence is under lock and key

What secret files are in your book if you don't have access to NIDS/Bigelow's secret files? Why did they decide to share them with you?

So my question for you is this. In your opinion what is the best piece of evidence in support of Skinwalker Ranch that I should take into consideration?
your going to hate me for this answer, but the evidence I have outlined in the book (the NEW one, not my first one) may be the best evidence we have to date. That and the data provided by NIDs.

Hey man I know you have to make a living but throw us a bone here!
edit on 15-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderGetty
Have you come across any desert tortoises?

Sorry. Couldn't help myself

Seriously though, if you would like some people to try cross referencing locations in the hope of finding a pattern then let me know. Different sets of eyes and different approaches sometimes lead to a breakthrough.

Like you say, if there is one location like this then there must be more.
im out of my office for the next few hours but if serious im happy to share what i know. Chect out the lat and long on satans butte in comparison to skinwalker. Also look at geo magnetic maps of skinwalker andnfind similar patterns

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98 A heartfelt Congatulations ...I admire your drive.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hiii,

Have you tried contacting Art Bell in Pahrump NV? I recall that he said on his show years ago now that he had spent some time at the ranch with Bigelow/NIDS and that it was out of this world strange. He said the stories some of the workers told him were hair raising scary.

I know that all of NIDS along with Knapp are under a non-disclosure on any NIDS findings but I doubt Art Bell is. And true, he is a friend of Bigelow's so he might not want to discuss it with you. But Art has to stay off the radio until the non-compete has run it's course. I'm sure he would enjoy being in the midst of a supernatural mystery again and may open up, and you never know, he may get permission from Bigelow for you to camp out at the ranch?

I've got your book through Amazon on Kindle and will give it a read tonight,

All my best,

STM

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I guess the short answer is i don't know and I'm not convinced anyone fully knows. they do come out of portals. I believe the closest term to describe them as something spiritual. Demonic? Angelic? No fake, something so detached that even complex terms like interdimensional travelers seems to fall short. a reply to: svartalfar

I'm not like all those skeptics saying they want proof. My favorite part of the whole subject is witness testimony, especially the witnesses who do not want to report like abductees, it is the ones who have an egotistical passion for reporting who are liars, the same who try to debunk and DO NOT believe in the people telling the truth, I say egotistical because they are in denial about how immature and judgmentally biased they are. So truth can be found, and thankfully I am the one to find it.

There are a lot of stories I think that we were not told about the ranch, here is what they did tell us.

1.) Cattle mutes. These were day time mutes and done within an hour of being witnessed. Obvious alien activity.

2.) Cattle moved into trailer mysteriously and could not fit. Obvious alien activity, why would a ghost do that?

3.) Trailer that turned into a UFO. How could that not be aliens??

4.) Shape shifting animals. This is not as obvious, but anyone who has paid attention to aliens knows that they always shape shift.

5.) Orbs. Obvious, well known, alien activity.

So to the skeptics, it cannot be anything other than aliens.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was looking at your site and found the forum thread about the ranch in Colorado. I wanted to see if it was somewhere close by and then saw the reply from that person that was blatantly lying about the site, saying you were wrong. It also struck me as odd that the poster was posting for the first time and never posted again. Does that happen to you frequently on your site? I know for a fact that he was just spreading disinfo because he even made assumptions about in his post that were clearly wrong, like saying the area was near Manitou, when in fact it is about 30 miles away.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A great pdf preview!!! I notice that Amazon is selling a Kindle edition but not a print edition or a pdf edition. Are there plans to put out a print or pdf edition?

This is something I am very interested in and have been since your first posts on the subject years ago. I would like to know if you have employed dowsers to try and find portals, spirits, etc. in your investigations. Dowsers can also dowse answers to questions. Also has anything followed you home from the ranch?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If you are not here to promote your book (which is NOT free) than why was your answer to the question "what airport in TX" answered with "the answer is in the book" ?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Until I see some visual evidence that can be proven to be what it purports without any sign of manipulation, enhancement, etc., I'll still consider it a joke just as the 2 guys touring with Ryan Skinner are representative of the whole thing as they treat it as a joke.

what is funny about an entire team of PHD holding scientists arriving at the same lack of evidence as myself with equally fantastical stories?

And the names of these "PHD holding scientists" are??????
edit on 15-5-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I hope my next question to be of an interest:

As we were talking about portals and your probable guess that there is activity like this, I have one a bit of the way question but still related. What do you think about the storyline of Half-Life where the Combine, the Aliens from Xen and the humans of Black Messa are battling over a portal technology.

And have you read the novel by Clifford Simak:

Both Half-Life lore and the Way Station novel connected with your info(which I have not heard until now at all) brings me to the idea that it is possible Alien interest to interfere with Human and other Alien factions for the reason of that -Earth could be really a special and useful place, needed for certain type of "travel"

Thoughts? If I put too much info unknown to you, just skip it and open a beer!

As a reply from me to all the people having disbelief about this and that, I can only share my opinion of successful poker player that... our friend is NOT bluffing.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angrypsycho1977
I was looking at your site and found the forum thread about the ranch in Colorado. I wanted to see if it was somewhere close by and then saw the reply from that person that was blatantly lying about the site, saying you were wrong. It also struck me as odd that the poster was posting for the first time and never posted again. Does that happen to you frequently on your site? I know for a fact that he was just spreading disinfo because he even made assumptions about in his post that were clearly wrong, like saying the area was near Manitou, when in fact it is about 30 miles away.

I used to dig smoky quartz and topaz gemstones at a place called Devils Head outside Sedalia. I have often thought that the presence of many and large crystal deposits in the gas cavity pegmatites which are prevalent in the region should generate some kind or radionic or electrical field. Nearby is the Virgins Bath Overlook which is pure quartz and an impressive sight.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

The Skinwalker book was co-authored by Colm A Kelleher who is apparently a PhD in molecular biology. A long time back I checked to see if he'd ever published a peer-reviewed paper and someone with that name had in 1987. He's also attributed with writing Brain Trust: The Hidden Connection Between Mad Cow and Misdiagnosed Alzheimer's Disease

Bob Bigelow does employ PhD scientists so it's possible that those references are factual. Unfortunately everyone associated with the Skinwalker Ranch signed non-disclosure agreements that limit what they say and whether they can be identified.

In my opinion, the Skinwalker Ranch stories were something like a social experiment to test the capacity of people's will to believe.

George Knapp is an honest reporter (imo) and despite visiting the ranch never experienced anything. He reported the accounts of other people in the same way Jacques Vallee did as an associate of the NIDS team.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

I guess the short answer is i don't know and I'm not convinced anyone fully knows. they do come out of portals. I believe the closest term to describe them as something spiritual. Demonic? Angelic? No fake, something so detached that even complex terms like interdimensional travelers seems to fall short. a reply to: svartalfar

I'm not like all those skeptics saying they want proof. My favorite part of the whole subject is witness testimony, especially the witnesses who do not want to report like abductees, it is the ones who have an egotistical passion for reporting who are liars, the same who try to debunk and DO NOT believe in the people telling the truth, I say egotistical because they are in denial about how immature and judgmentally biased they are. So truth can be found, and thankfully I am the one to find it.

There are a lot of stories I think that we were not told about the ranch, here is what they did tell us.

1.) Cattle mutes. These were day time mutes and done within an hour of being witnessed. Obvious alien activity.

2.) Cattle moved into trailer mysteriously and could not fit. Obvious alien activity, why would a ghost do that?

4.) Shape shifting animals. This is not as obvious, but anyone who has paid attention to aliens knows that they always shape shift.

5.) Orbs. Obvious, well known, alien activity.

So to the skeptics, it cannot be anything other than aliens.

The aliens have come home to roost. But seriously how can you differentiate between aliens, other dimension dwellers, and just plain unknown entities?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: greyer

there is no reports of a trailer turning into a ufo. I believe you may be mistaking the report of a ufo that looked "like" a rv.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angrypsycho1977
yes I do get this a lot, without being paranoid... well it does make me a tad paranoid lol. Who would purposefully try to deceive you and to what agenda? Perhaps mundane. Strange nonetheless.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join